Looking for Lucas Giolito White Sox Autograph

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Very interested I do have a twins auto I think from 2015 Bowman. Wouldn't have much else twins in terms of auto or gu. Also have a sox michael cuddyler auto not sure on year.

Very interested I do have a twins auto I think from 2015 Bowman. Wouldn't have much else twins in terms of auto or gu. Also have a sox michael cuddyler auto not sure on year.
Don't need old auto.....seems people think....a $10 auto from 2005 is still worth it in dollars of a nobody player....not in the hof and no longer playing for the twins. Most of these auto are like 1.00 not 10.00 now days. Like current cards from 2016, 2017 or 2018 for the trade. Best regards, David

not really looking to trade right now , but if you're interested in buying , i just picked up a 2018 topps '83 red auto /25 of giolito....would be looking for something like $20 dlvd...

beckett doesn't have it priced now , but they have the un-numbered base version at 20 , the black /99 at 25 , and the gold /50 at 30....also didn't see any red currently live or recently closed on ebay but the blacks seem to be selling anywhere from $5 to $12 dlvd (i didn't look closely for golds but didn't notice any of them in my quick sarch)....