Team Lots FS - CHEAP! With tons of '03-'17 GU/Autos/Refs/Modern (NO 80's/90's Junk)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ichiro51

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hey guys/gals, it's that time again - I am in need of space and I have grouped all of my base/RC/refractor/Auto/GU into TEAM LOTS and am offering them to you for the

Price of Postage + $7.

Each lot has a huge variety and assortment of cards, and most are in the $150+ BV range.

Shipping will range from $3.50-$7, depending on the size of the lot. For the most part, I use a 330ct. Team Box with packing peanuts/bubble wrap on the sides and if it is over a pound, I'll put it in a Flat Rate Bubble Mailer. If it is under a pound, 330ct box well protected.

I have 22 teams below. If you do not see your team, chances are I do not have over 100 cards, or I haven't had time to get them together yet.

Indians
Lindor Mini Blue Refractor /150
wdKygzP.png

Astros
2 GU 1 Auto
jz36rwF.png

Orioles
2 GU 1 Auto
yo6mEdG.png

Mariners
2 GU
qR7s7Mc.jpg

Angels
2 Auto 1 GU
drUzaNM.png

Cubs
2 GU 2 Autos
424PylT.png

Phillies
2 GU
96yaX8s.png

Dodgers
2 Autos
AkH12DY.png

Reds
2 Autos
aYGNnmA.jpg

Mets
3 Autos 1 GU
vGj1PxU.jpg

Padres
3 Autos
Do4dnOu.jpg

Diamondbacks
2 Autos 1 GU (Schilling)
QEV0TMH.png

Athletics
YrTwY1k.png

Tigers
1 GU (Verlander)
2ahAxfY.png

Braves
2 GU (McCann, Heyward)
Bs5sLs4.png

Giants
3 Autos
70NJaPz.png

Pirates
3 GU
ktn0nN4.jpg

Blue Jays
2 Autos 1 GU
xs0p3uu.jpg

Rays
2 Autos
oioIetw.png

Last edited:
Just pulled all of these Black Refractors, and am throwing them in with each respective team above! You will not be disappointed with these lots for $10 + shipping.

I guess it would help if I attached the picture of the black refractors

qEbDF8B.png
cZzlGT6.png

David, my apologies. I am not on here that often.

Shipping is $5.50

Updated with 12 new teams. Lots of great stuff available for very cheap.