1996 Mantle Finest Needs...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

metsman1986

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Hi there.......Thought I'd try to put a little dent in this set.......I only have #9 to trade; tons of stuff on the website, which is somewhat new........

#2 Mickey Mantle 1952
#6 Mickey Mantle 1956
#7 Mickey Mantle 1957
#14 Mickey Mantle 1964
#15 Mickey Mantle 1965
#16 Mickey Mantle 1966
#19 Mickey Mantle 1969
#21 Mantle / Bauer / Berra 1953 Bowman
#22 Mickey Mantle 1953 Bowman
#26 Mickey Mantle 1959 Highlight
#27 Mickey Mantle 1959 AS
#29 Mickey Mantle 1960 AS
#33 Mantle / Mays 1962 Topps

Last edited:
Have these fm your wantlists:

20 (52B) peeled
32 (61AS) unpeeled

2010 Walmart Blue Back mini: 33 Hornsby

Interested in your 2015 Gypsy Queen B Crawford auto. If you're an 'autos for autos' guy, I completely understand.....I have a small bench gallery of my own here if you see something you could use: http://www.thebenchtrading.com/album.php?albumid=123

Tks, Jim

Hey Jim........I like the 2001 Carl Erskine auto but would trade you for the cards I need; the two Mantle's and the 2010 Hornsby.........Please post or LMK if there is anything else you could use..........Thanks.........

Hi Ron.......... Post it up and I'm cool with a PWE trade..........Thanks..........

Mike

Mike - trade is posted thanks Ron
I said SASE in the trade but you'll know I meant PWE

Last edited:
Hey Jim........I like the 2001 Carl Erskine auto but would trade you for the cards I need; the two Mantle's and the 2010 Hornsby.........Please post or LMK if there is anything else you could use..........Thanks.........
[/QUOTE

Pm sent

Have these available. Mainly interested in some of your Gypsy Queen autos. Also, all of these have the fading that is common with this set. LMK, if interested.

Barry Urbanek - PogoCards

#2 Mickey Mantle 1952
#6 Mickey Mantle 1956
#7 Mickey Mantle 1957
#14 Mickey Mantle 1964
#15 Mickey Mantle 1965
#16 Mickey Mantle 1966
#19 Mickey Mantle 1969
#21 Mantle / Bauer / Berra 1953 Bowman
#22 Mickey Mantle 1953 Bowman

Hey Barry.........LMK which ones you're interested in..........By fading, do you mean less contrast compared to the regular reprints? I've noticed it too........Doesn't matter if they are peeled or not............Thanks..........Mike

The fading that I am speaking of is similar to this card. It is not one of mine, but mine are similar; some better, some worse. Note the face and elbow area, and I guess, the majority of his back. LMK, if still interested.

518396.jpg

Sure, why not.........A few of mine are that way too..........Do you know what causes it? You think it was the technology of the day?

Not sure. I was wondering if it might have something to do with the stickers, but I have seen this in other sets, as well, that don't have stickers. It appears that it is normally, if not always, Finest products. I heavily collected the set, but when they started changing, I lost interest. These cards are in Ultra Pro Rembrandt sleeves (which higher end), climate controlled, and stored out of the light. I am getting ready to head out on a road trip and likely won't be back for a couple of days. I will hook up with you when I return.

Barry

Sure, why not.........A few of mine are that way too..........Do you know what causes it? You think it was the technology of the day?

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online