2018 football for trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ballards.......sorry nothing

kc royals......i can use all the cards you listed and have all the ones you want from me......what are you willing to send????

ballards.......sorry nothing

kc royals......i can use all the cards you listed and have all the ones you want from me......what are you willing to send????

do you have Beckett pricing for any of our cards? I only have an online price guide subscription for baseball. I do have the big hard-copy Football price guide, but it only goes up to 2017 sets.

i found another tom brady insert to add to the trade, its the fantasy stats insert from score......i don't have a beckett football or beckett football online subscription i just kinda go by guess or ebay in trading.....i generally go a couple of dollars on inserts and star base and like 50 cents on common base....so i think the 5 inserts for the cards you offered would be a fair trade

i found another tom brady insert to add to the trade, its the fantasy stats insert from score......i don't have a beckett football or beckett football online subscription i just kinda go by guess or ebay in trading.....i generally go a couple of dollars on inserts and star base and like 50 cents on common base....so i think the 5 inserts for the cards you offered would be a fair trade

okay, that works for me.

I'll post up the following trade...

you receive:
2018 Classics #36 Aaron Rodgers - Green Bay Packers
2018 Classics #131 Brett Favre - Green Bay Packers
2018 Classics Composers #23 Brett Favre - Green Bay Packers
2018 Prestige #20 DeShone Kizer - Green Bay Packers
2018 Prestige #78 Davante Adams - Green Bay Packers
2018 Prestige #141 Aaron Ripkowski - Green Bay Packers
2018 Prestige #177 Jimmy Graham - Green Bay Packers
2018 Prestige Xtra Points Green #177 Jimmy Graham - Green Bay Packers
2018 Prestige Xtra Points Green #278 J'Mon Moore - Green Bay Packers
2018 Prestige Stars of the NFL #24 Aaron Rodgers - Green Bay Packers

I receive:
2018 Score Captains #20 Drew Brees
2018 Score Captains #30 J.J. Watt
2018 Score Fantasy Stars #6 Tom Brady
2018 Classics Classic Clashes #4 Barry Sanders/Emmitt Smith
2018 Classics High Praise #11 John Elway

thanks!

i do not have any donruss packers yet, please send a list of what you have and what you need from me

hey packer fan
here is a list of my 2018 donruss football packers i have

base cards
105 Aaron Jones
106 Ha Ha Clinton Fox
107 Cay Matthews
110 Brett Farve
inserts
Blue Press proof

105 Aaron Jones
106 Ha Ha Clinton Jones

All time Gridiron Kings
AGK-14 Charles Woodson

Matthewn Berry,s Fantasy Life
MBF1 Aaron Rodgers

Rookie Phenom Patch card
32 J'mon Moore
if you get a chance take a peek at my football wants if you cant hit aything the cards you have for trade are there any Steelers if so can you list them
and would you happen to have a card of zterry Jones he played for the packers from 78 to 84 i believe lmk
later
Chief

got these '18 steelers

prestige......shazier, stars of the nfl smith-schuster
classics.....roethlisberger, bell, wagner, lambert, ward, bettis, bradshaw
score.....connor, color rush brown
contenders draft.....bell

Hi! I have a 2018 Donruss The Rookies of J'Mon Moore WR/Packers for trade...(nice looking cards!). Looking for Chiefs cards in trade. Best regards, David

got these '18 steelers

prestige......shazier, stars of the nfl smith-schuster
classics.....roethlisberger, bell, wagner, lambert, ward, bettis, bradshaw
score.....connor, color rush brown
contenders draft.....bell
hey packerfan
would you do these for all the packers i listed if so go ahead and post a trade then if not i have a couple of farves i can throw in just lmk
thanks chief

chief.....i sure will

david k......i found these 2018 chiefs, i can just send them to you for the card you have.....lmk

prestige.....hill
score berry, kelce, thomas, ragland, fantasy stars hunt, signal callers smith

chief.....i sure will

david k......i found these 2018 chiefs, i can just send them to you for the card you have.....lmk

prestige.....hill

I could use the Fantasy Stars Hunt for the trade and pwe is okay with me. Best regards, David

chief.....i sure will

prestige.....hill

packerfan
cards will be in mail on thursday thank for the trade
chief