Working on 1960 Topps Football Set. Trading for help...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bonzomoretti

HOF
5.00 star(s)
I recently purchased a large collection of mixed cards. I came across a binder that had all but 13 of the 1960 Topps Football set included. All in Excellent/mt+ condition. I don't collect football but would really love to finish this set being only 13 cards away. Of course, several of the 13 cards are the "BIG" names from the set. Missing:
1 Unitas
23 Brown
32 through 40 which are all Cowboys (somebody was a cowboy collector)
51 Starr
102 Steelers Team
(I HAVE PICKED UP A FEW INCLUDING THE JIM BROWN...NEW LIST BELOW)
I've got quite a bit of cash into this collection already so I don't really want to put any more into it.
Looking to see if anyone is interested in trading baseball cards for these Football. I am still sorting through cards from this collection. I have come across a large lot of contemporary Rookie Baseball cards (lots of Judge/Benintendi/Sano/Machado/Bregman/ etc), a ton of Football, Baseball, Basketball and Hockey relics and autos. I have some 1950's baseball and football (no huge names found so far). I have some 1968-1972 baseball stars including 1972 Carew and Carew IA, 1969 Reggie Rookie, various other items.

If you have the above cards in exmt condition for trade, lmk and lmk what your collecting interests are and maybe we can work something out. I do have a ton of nice football in this lot but I couldn't tell you who or what cards are the popular ones. There are some Emmitt Smith and Joe Montana RC's. Found a Garapolo autograph.

My trade pages below are some of my personal collection that is for trade. The cards from the recent purchase are not listed (except for some of the 1950's Bowman and Topps baseball including the popular 1952 Topps cards). I am slowly trying to introduce the new purchase into my trade bait but it is a long and tedious job. Thanks, Mike

P.s. NEW WANT LIST- #1 Johnny Unitas, 33, 34, 36, 37, 38, 39, 51 Bart Starr, 102 Steelers Team

Last edited: