Thread: Any other Baseball Teams having a tough time getting ANY cards in Box Breaks ??

Cool Any other Baseball Teams having a tough time getting ANY cards in Box Breaks ??

HI !! Any other Baseball Teams having a tough time getting ANY cards in Box Breaks ?? I am !! I have Detroit Tigers as my favorite Team. WHAT IS YOURS !! This year I started getting fewer & fewer Tigers in ANY box Break . In fact, at least one time , In a 8 box break of 2018 donruss , There was ZERO cards. the average was 1 Tiger card per 4 boxes. PRETTY SAD !! That said . I know the Tigers are not the best team last year . BUT, we have ( AND OTHER TEAMS) have just as much right to have to get something. I love watching them opening boxes , But but can't justify bidding when you can't get BASE cards . ( This years DK had 2 Base cards for Tigers - Not one Current Tiger though. ) Anybody else out there had as bad experience out there ?
    [B]I Supercollect Alan Trammells .
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    I also collect Detroit Tigers for My Team set collection.
    Alan Trammell - On Tradingcarddb - 708/1356. NEED 12 more on Cards 1978 - 1997. NEED - 636 Cards 1999-2015.Also Have Needs for Others

Have never done a box break in my life, so zero experience to share with you.

Not even sure what team I would go with if I were to start - assuming that certain teams carry the premium price?
    Building Topps sets from 1969 to the present. Always looking for Puckett cards.

Bench User Page has my most wanted and trade lists for 2011/12 Topps

wantlists updated, new player tradelists added.
    http://www.katester44.webs.com/

Kirby Puckett havelist:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...sH&hl=en#gid=0

Nothing so far....Best thing to do before going into a team break is to see how many of your players are in the break......one or two....not so good.......6 to 10 jackpot. Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. First Contest of the New Year for Clayton Kershaw Auto/gu 24/30 2015 Topps Museum Collection this coming Saturday! Back to the regular rules!

Beware on theses player breaks......I bid on Jose Barrios Twin pitcher...no longer a prospect but a veteran player on bowman break of 10 cases....he had no auto...so the only thing was colored cards...I bid $20.00 thinking.....the most would be about 4 or 6 bucks......no....someone bid 9 times....adding one dollar everytime....till they bump me up to $18.00!! During the breaks ......nothing on color...so just base cards for the $18.00 plus shipping....next time...I'll do a low bid and let someone else get ripped off. Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. First Contest of the New Year for Clayton Kershaw Auto/gu 24/30 2015 Topps Museum Collection this coming Saturday! Back to the regular rules!