1979 Topps Empty Wax Box and All 3 Wrappers F/T

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Polar Bear 67

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Just found this lot of 12 NrMt Empty 1979 Topps Empty Boxes and all 3 different wrappers for the wax packs.
Have 50 wrappers and 12 Boxes avaible for anyone wanting I can build the 3 different wrappers as well as the pristine box.
Looking for low end auto;s 12 thru 18 for my Grandaughters collection if interested.
Polar Bear 67

There going at 40 to 50 but I would be cool with a fair trade offer in the 40 range.
I collect Red Sox but that doesn;t have to be the case at all for the trade.
If Red Sox I don't need Owens/Swineheart/R Castillio/ or Hanley Remeriez.
Anyways open to a fair trade offer.
Polar Bear 67

I have some Red Sox HOFer stuff...off the top of my head.

2013 Museum Collection Jim Rice /199 (These are great looking cards)
2003 Donruss Clubhous Signature of Bobby Doerr
2017 Tribute Carlton Fisk Autograph /67
2016 or 2017 Tek Auto David Price

I think I have a Donruss autograph of Dawson as a Red Sox player.

I have some Panini Cooperstown Collections Signatures from 2013-14 of Rice, Eckersley, Doerr...maybe others need to look.

I've got lower end stuff, just not sure what is interesting - Swihart, Eduardo Rodriguez, Reddick, Crawford, Napoli...also have prospect cards if you're interested in those.

Like The Panini HOF auto;s and also the Dawson auto from Donruss if u could give me more details on that one please.

Also found another 75 BaseBall Topps Empty Box last night as well so finding more stuff as I clean the attic out before we move.
Polar Bear 67