Some More Attic Finds F/T

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Polar Bear 67

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Found these last night a Unopened 90 Fleer BaseBall Unopened Box Sosa/Thomas Rookies???
A 75 Pristine 75 Topps Football Empty Box and 2 either 73 or 74 Football Empty Boxes Pristine got to go and look at the bay for a picture to make sure which they are 73 or 74 Long boxes as they went to regular boxes late 70 or early 80;s if not mistaken
Also found a 75 or 76 Fleer Sticker Box BaseBall with the cloth stickers with a bo ko lot of the stickers in it and also pristine.
Anyone interested before the bay let me know.
Polar Bear 67

I'm interested in the 90 Fleer unopened box if its still available. What can I get you in return? and what value in return? PLMK Thanks, Harry

Still have it and mainely just something to cover the cost of shipping it.
Something auto or game used don't have to be Red Sox if u don't any then open to a fair trade offer.
Polar Bear 67

Still have it and mainely just something to cover the cost of shipping it.
Something auto or game used don't have to be Red Sox if u don't any then open to a fair trade offer.
Polar Bear 67

Let me know if you can use any of these:

2007 Topps Moments & Milestones Andrew Miller Auto
2013 Topps Chrome Avisail Garcia Auto
2015 Bowman Chrome Rob Refsnyder Auto
2017 Topps Tier One Tim Anderson Auto
2017 Allen & Ginter Andrew McCutchen Game Used

I'm headed out the door for the day and will be back on this evening. I can pull some others then if you don't see anything you can use. Thanks, Harry

What u got on the Tim Anderson and what other stuff u got avaible.
Let me know when u have the time Harry much appreciated for ur time.
Polar Bear 67

What u got on the Tim Anderson and what other stuff u got avaible.
Let me know when u have the time Harry much appreciated for ur time.
Polar Bear 67

I couldn't find the Anderson on Beckett OPG, but I would think it only books for $8 or $10. Forgot to add earlier the Anderson is #'d 174/300. I pulled out a few more so far before dinner. Can you use any of these:

2009 Topps Chrome Trevor Crowe Auto
2009 Topps Chrome Ramiro Pena Auto
2009 Topps Chrome Michael Bowden Auto
2009 Topps Chrome Ricky Romero Auto
2011 Allen & Ginter Francisco Cervelli GU Bat
2014 Bowman Prospect Thomas Coyle Auto
2013 Topps Chasing History Cole DeVries Auto
2013 Topps Chasing History Gary Sheffield GU Jersey
2002 Topps Pristine Curt Schilling GU Jersey(Diamondbacks Uni)
2007 SPx Winning Materials Dan Uggla GU Jersey #'d 036/199
2017 Topps Triple Threads Robert Gsellman Triple GU jersey w/stripe & Auto

After dinner I'll pull out some others if I need to. Thanks, Harry

HarryWhat u got on the Gsellman tripe and with the Anderson we would be getting close as she told me today to ship would cost me 14 to 16.00 which I feel is a little steep but she said I couldn;t put it in a large box without taken the cards out of the box its in as I know u want the box the Wax packs came in as well.
Either way I will make it right by u regardless as Honesty and Intergrity is the only way I trade.
Polar Bear 67

HarryWhat u got on the Gsellman tripe and with the Anderson we would be getting close as she told me today to ship would cost me 14 to 16.00 which I feel is a little steep but she said I couldn;t put it in a large box without taken the cards out of the box its in as I know u want the box the Wax packs came in as well.
Either way I will make it right by u regardless as Honesty and Intergrity is the only way I trade.
Polar Bear 67

I know you will make it right and I will do the same as well on my end. You have always treated me very fairly in the past , back in the days of the Topps message boards, we made many great trades. The Gsellman books $8 and is #'d 87/99 as well. I came across some Rafael Devers 2018 Topps RC #18 that I could add or I could add some cash to help out with the high shipping cost if you'd like. I'll take a look through some other GU and Auto for you if you'd like as well. Thanks, Harry

Harry
I would prefer to trade for auto and game used as I build my Rug Rats collection my 2 granddaughters who I will see next week.
Look for something else and I will pay the freight and take auto game used for the difference.
Also got a little trivia for u.
I went to Camp Drum in 71 for weapons training and I have a slew of friends in Watertown and Canton and Malone amd one night returning from the Astoria bar hopping myself and 3 others helped a family who's house was burning and I received a medal for my helping them out.
One day my garbage man came and he and I where talking and he says u familiar with the old tank trail in Oswego New York I said yes and he says a night I was sitting on my front porch in my homestead and it caught fire and a bunch of guys traing at Camp Drum put it out and I said I was one of them and I showed him a Kitchen Plate showing the Fort in the 30;s and 40;s she had given me
He was born and raised in Oswego himself.
Polar Bear 67

Harry
I would prefer to trade for auto and game used as I build my Rug Rats collection my 2 granddaughters who I will see next week.
Look for something else and I will pay the freight and take auto game used for the difference.
Also got a little trivia for u.
I went to Camp Drum in 71 for weapons training and I have a slew of friends in Watertown and Canton and Malone amd one night returning from the Astoria bar hopping myself and 3 others helped a family who's house was burning and I received a medal for my helping them out.
One day my garbage man came and he and I where talking and he says u familiar with the old tank trail in Oswego New York I said yes and he says a night I was sitting on my front porch in my homestead and it caught fire and a bunch of guys traing at Camp Drum put it out and I said I was one of them and I showed him a Kitchen Plate showing the Fort in the 30;s and 40;s she had given me
He was born and raised in Oswego himself.
Polar Bear 67

Wow, that's quite the story. I haven't been up through the Fort Drum area in quite awhile, but I have known a few that have served in the 10th Mountain Division in more recent years out of there. I had these two on my desk that I could add in with the Anderson and Gsellman if interested:

2018 Topps Albert Pujols GU jersey
2016 Gypsy Queen Corey Seager GU jersey

That's what I've got out on my desk for now. I'll get out some other boxes to go through if I need to. Let me know. Thanks, Harry

Harry
That would be fine those 4 will do the job and I will get the box packed up and sent on Tuesday for u.
Polar Bear 67

Harry
That would be fine those 4 will do the job and I will get the box packed up and sent on Tuesday for u.
Polar Bear 67

Terry, sounds great. I'll get the trade posted up now and I will mail on Tuesday as well. Thanks for the trade, Harry

Last edited: