Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 217
  1. Brettfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Naperville, Illinois
    Posts
    3,981
    Bench Bucks
    1,803
    Bench Points
    1644
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #106
    Quote Originally Posted by rotorob View Post
    You always have a ton I want. Glad you can use a few. I'm not sure how to value the Brett as it is n\a. Here is the list I could use from you, PLMK what it would take in cash to go with the Cubs and Brett:


    Albies, Ozzie 16 Bowman 5 x 7 Scouts Top 100 #19 #'d/49 $N/A (Want $10, OVERSIZED)
    Allard, Kolby 16 Bowman 5 x 7 Scouts Top 100 #37 #'d/49 $N/A (Want $3, OVERSIZED)
    Braves Team Card 18 Topps Rainbow Foil #135 $2
    Freeman, Freddie 15 Bowman's Best Atomic Ref #35 $8
    Freeman, Freddie 15 Panini Prizm USA Baseball Camo #10 #'d/199 $10
    Freeman, Freddie 16 Topps Chrome Black Ref #10 $6
    Freeman, Freddie 17 Donruss Optic Blue #2 #'d/149 $4
    Freeman, Freddie 17 Finest Purple Ref #85 #'d/250 $5 (Want $1 for this)
    Freeman, Freddie 17 Topps '87 Topps Chrome Orange Ref #87-FF #'d/75 $12
    Freeman, Freddie 17 Topps Chrome Ref #146 $2.50
    Freeman, Freddie 17 Topps Gypsy Queen Green #111 $4
    Jones, Chipper 08 Topps Home Run Derby Contest #HRD21 #'d/999 $8
    Maddux, Greg 15 Topps Baseball Royalty Silver #BR-11 #'d/99 $12 (Want $4 for this)
    Maitan, Kevin 17 Bowman's Best Top Prospect Blue Ref #TP-13 #'d/150 $10
    Murphy, Dale 04 Playoff Absolute Tools of the Trade Green Spectrum #37 #'d/50 $12
    Simmons, Andrelton 10 Bowman Draft Pros. Blue #BDPP23 #'d/399 $10
    Swanson, Dansby 16 Bowman 5 x 7 Scouts Top 100 #16 #'d/49 $N/A (Want $8, OVERSIZED)
    Swanson, Dansby 17 Topps Gypsy Queen Missing Blackplate #91 $6


    Garrett, Amir 17 Topps Chrome Pink Ref #83 $2
    Hamilton, Billy 17 Topps Chrome Purple Ref #144 #'d/299 $4
    Hamilton, Billy 17 Topps Inception Green #31 $2
    Herrera, Dilson 17 Donruss Optic Studio Signatures #STS-DH $8 (Want $2 for this)
    Peraza, Jose 16 Stadium Club Black Foil #258 $5
    Reds Team Card 17 Topps Black #599 #'d/66 $10
    Votto, Joey 14 Donruss Press Proof Gold #282 #'d/99 $10
    Votto, Joey 15 Bowman Green #45 #'d/99 $6
    Votto, Joey 15 Bowman's Best Atomic Ref #7 $8
    Votto, Joey 17 Donruss '83 Retro Variation Gray Border #RV-8 #'d/199 $4
    Votto, Joey 17 Donruss Dominator Blue #8 #'d/249 $4
    Votto, Joey 17 Donruss Dominator Red #8 #'d/149 $4
    Votto, Joey 17 Donruss Optic Holo #19 $1.50
    Votto, Joey 17 Topps Major League Material Relic #MLM-JV (red) $10
    I just picked up another nice lot of cards. Give me a day and I'll get my Braves and Reds lists updated with the additional new stuff then we can get something figured out.

    Thanks SO Much,
    Melissa
    PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU SEND ME A PACKAGE WITH POSTAGE DUE I WILL EXPECT YOU TO REIMBURSE ME. IF I PAY THE APPROPRIATE AMOUNT OF POSTAGE, I EXPECT YOU TO DO THE SAME.
    Collecting George Brett, Todd Helton and current (2016-2018) Chicago Cubs #'d cards.

  2. rotorob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    5,202
    Bench Bucks
    2,786
    Blog Entries
    1
    Bench Points
    1409
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #107
    Quote Originally Posted by Brettfan View Post
    I just picked up another nice lot of cards. Give me a day and I'll get my Braves and Reds lists updated with the additional new stuff then we can get something figured out.

    Thanks SO Much,
    Melissa
    Ok sounds good.
    Robert

    Wants: Cards I need of Chipper, Smoltz, Hank Aaron, Dale Murphy and Freddie Freeman or some Votto\Bench\Nick Senzel paralells or non-Topps Base set inserts for local trades. Rare A&G Insert Minis from my want list.
    Homepage has vintage and modern set wants as wells as a detailed trade list.

  3. oriolefan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    4,435
    Bench Bucks
    2,350
    Bench Points
    1374
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #108
    I need these:

    Oriole's
    Mancini, Trey: 18 DK Framed Gray #54 /99
    Machado, Manny : 17 Stadium Club Team Gold
    Machado, Manny 18 Donruss Elite /999
    Machado, Manny 18 Topps Longball Black /299
    Markakis, Nick 07 Topps Chrome Gen /500
    Markakis, Nick 11 Topps Her Chrome /962
    Markakis, Nick 11 Topps Her. Chrome Ref /562
    Markakis, Nick 12 Topps Her Chrome /1963
    Markakis, Nick 13 Panini Prizm Blue
    Markaks, Nick Donruss Press Proof /99
    Ripken, Cal 18 Topps Photo Var

    Astro's
    Fisher, Derek: 18 Topps Black /67

    I have these cards you need:
    18 Bowman Chrome Prospects: 93, 130
    2013 Panini Cooperstown: 1, 18, 28, 29, 32, 42, 56, 57, 71, 72, 75, 76, 86, 91, 99

  4. HoosierBuddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    11,910
    Bench Bucks
    2,337
    Bench Points
    1862
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Mike Schmidt

    Go to Hoosier_Buddy's ebay items


    #109
    Your messages are full, Melissa!
    Hoosier
    ---------
    Trading Interests:
    Javier Baez, Ernie Banks, Johnny Bench, Kris Bryant, Willson Contreras, Ian Kinsler, Greg Maddux, Mike Schmidt, Corey Seager & Mike Trout. Victor Oladipo. Jordan Howard & Walter Payton

    EVERYTHING I have available for trade is on my tradelist page. If it's not on that page, I don't have it. It's really that simple. Hoosier's Tradelist

  5. David K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Fresno, California
    Posts
    60,610
    Bench Bucks
    26,232
    Blog Entries
    5
    Bench Points
    9480
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to tigger0008's ebay items
    Go to David K.'s comc items

    #110
    Berrios, Jose 16 Bowman's Best Blue Ref #36 #'d/250 $6
    Berrios, Jose 18 Topps Father's Day Blue #506 #'d/50 $15
    Berrios, Jose 18 Topps Gypsy Queen Logo Swap #88 $5
    Burdi, Nick 14 Bowman Chrome Draft Blue Ref #CDP44 #'d/399 $4
    Burdi, Nick 17 Bowman Chrome Prospect Blue Shimmer Ref #BCP15 $3
    Butera, Drew 10 Bowman Chrome Draft Orange Ref #BDP89 #'d/25 $10
    Buxton, Byron 17 Topps Allen & Ginter Hot Box Foil #33 $3
    Buxton, Byron 18 Stadium Club Chrome #245 $2.50 (want $.50 for this)
    Carew, Rod 12 Sportkings #216 $10 (3)
    Carew, Rod 18 Topps Instant Impact #II-43 $.75
    Enlow, Blayne 17 Bowman Draft Green #BD-63 #'d/99 $3
    Gordon, Nick 17 Bowman Chrome Prospects Purple Shimmer Ref #BCP201 $3
    Jay, Tyler 16 Bowman Chrome Draft Purple Ref #BDC-134 #'d/250 $2.50
    Kepler, Max 17 Topps Chrome Purple Ref #49 #'d/299 $4
    Kubel, Jason 05 Donruss Classics Timeless Tributes #100 #'d/100 $3
    Matuella, Michael 15 Bowman Chrome Draft Blue Ref #70 #'d/150 $4
    Mauer, Joe 11 Topps Chrome Purple Ref #80 #'d/499 $5
    Mauer, Joe 11 Topps Heritage Chrome Ref #174 #'d/562 $8
    Mauer, Joe 17 Stadium Club Black Foil #28 $3
    Mejia, Adalberto 17 Donruss Optic Holo RR #54 $1
    Mejia, Adalberto 17 Topps Heritage Chrome Ref #550 #'d/568 $5
    Meyer, Alex 15 Bowman's Best Blue Ref #44 #'d/150 $4
    Park, Byung-Ho 16 Topps Heritage Chrome #708 #'d/999 $4
    Polanco, Jorge 18 Topps Gold #107 #'d/2018 $2
    Polanco, Jorge 18 Topps Gypsy Queen Bazooka Back #168 $4
    Puckett, Kirby 05 Donruss Greats Silver #50 $3
    Puckett, Kirby 13 Panini Cooperstown Colgan's Chips #NNO $3
    Radke, Brad 00 Paramount Holo-Silver #137 #'d/99 $6
    Sano, Miguel 10 Bowman Platinum Prospects Purple Ref #PP28 $12
    Sano, Miguel 18 Topps Superstar Sensations Blue #SSS-13 $3
    Stewart, Kohl 15 Bowman Chrome Draft Purple Ref #148 #'d/250 $2.50
    I'll take theses....let me know the dlvd. Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Sat Contest for Cal Ripken jr. auto 7/15 Topps five star 2018 has been posted!

  6. Brettfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Naperville, Illinois
    Posts
    3,981
    Bench Bucks
    1,803
    Bench Points
    1644
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #111
    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierBuddy View Post
    Your messages are full, Melissa!
    Just cleared it, thanks for the heads up.
    PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU SEND ME A PACKAGE WITH POSTAGE DUE I WILL EXPECT YOU TO REIMBURSE ME. IF I PAY THE APPROPRIATE AMOUNT OF POSTAGE, I EXPECT YOU TO DO THE SAME.
    Collecting George Brett, Todd Helton and current (2016-2018) Chicago Cubs #'d cards.

  7. Brettfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Naperville, Illinois
    Posts
    3,981
    Bench Bucks
    1,803
    Bench Points
    1644
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #112
    Quote Originally Posted by oriolefan1 View Post
    I need these:

    Oriole's
    Mancini, Trey: 18 DK Framed Gray #54 /99
    Machado, Manny : 17 Stadium Club Team Gold
    Machado, Manny 18 Donruss Elite /999
    Machado, Manny 18 Topps Longball Black /299
    Markakis, Nick 07 Topps Chrome Gen /500
    Markakis, Nick 11 Topps Her Chrome /962
    Markakis, Nick 11 Topps Her. Chrome Ref /562
    Markakis, Nick 12 Topps Her Chrome /1963
    Markakis, Nick 13 Panini Prizm Blue
    Markaks, Nick Donruss Press Proof /99
    Ripken, Cal 18 Topps Photo Var

    Astro's
    Fisher, Derek: 18 Topps Black /67

    I have these cards you need:
    18 Bowman Chrome Prospects: 93, 130
    2013 Panini Cooperstown: 1, 18, 28, 29, 32, 42, 56, 57, 71, 72, 75, 76, 86, 91, 99
    I have all of your cards pulled, give me until tomorrow to figure out book value of the cards that you have for me. BTW, the Markakis press proof is numbered to 199 (not 99).

    Thanks SO Much,
    Melissa
    PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU SEND ME A PACKAGE WITH POSTAGE DUE I WILL EXPECT YOU TO REIMBURSE ME. IF I PAY THE APPROPRIATE AMOUNT OF POSTAGE, I EXPECT YOU TO DO THE SAME.
    Collecting George Brett, Todd Helton and current (2016-2018) Chicago Cubs #'d cards.

  8. dragonslayer913's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Warren,Pennsylvania
    Posts
    20,944
    Bench Bucks
    5,054
    Bench Points
    4610
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to dpcampsportscards's ebay items
    Go to campd0913's comc items

    #113
    Melissa

    I can use these...

    Kershaw, Clayton 11 Leaf Limited OptiChrome #8 #'d/199 $4
    Kershaw, Clayton 16 Topps Chrome Purple Ref #145 #'d/275 $12
    Kershaw, Clayton 18 Topps Gold #2 #'d/2018 $4
    Kershaw, Clayton 17 Panini Prizm Blue Wave #32 #'d/199 $3
    Who's On First? (Rizzo/Harper) 18 Topps Rainbow Foil #126 $6
    Rizzo, Anthony 15 Diamond Kings Framed Blue #11 #'d/99 $5
    Rizzo, Anthony 15 Panini Prizm B & W Checkerboard #27 #'d/149 $5
    Rizzo, Anthony 15 Stadium Club Contact Sheet White Foil #CS-18 #'d/99 $4
    Rizzo, Anthony 15 Topps Update Rainbow Foil #US249 $3
    Rizzo, Anthony 17 Bowman Silver #36 #'d/499 $2.50
    Rizzo, Anthony 17 Panini Chronicles Purple #74 #'d/99 $2
    Rizzo, Anthony 17 Topps Chrome Ref #173 $2.50
    Rizzo, Anthony 17 Topps Heritage Bazooka #68B-AR $20 (Want $10 for this)
    Rizzo, Anthony 18 Diamond Kings Framed Red #64 $3
    Rizzo, Anthony 18 Donruss Optic Aqua #1 #'d/299 $2.50
    Rizzo, Anthony 18 Topps Heritage Chrome Hot Box Purple Ref #THC-20 $5
    Posey, Buster 16 Bowman Chrome Ref #54 #'d/499 $4
    Posey, Buster 18 Donruss Blank Back #167A (Gerald Dempsey Posey) $5
    Goldschmidt, Paul 15 Topps Archives Silver #138 #'d/199 $6
    Goldschmidt, Paul 16 Bowman Chrome Ref #23 #'d/499 $3
    Goldschmidt, Paul 16 Topps Factory Set Sparkle Foil #259 #'d/177 $12
    Goldschmidt, Paul 16 Topps Rainbow Foil #259 $3
    Goldschmidt, Paul 17 Bowman's Best Purple Ref #15 #'d/250 $6
    Goldschmidt, Paul 18 Topps '83 Silver Pack Chrome Gold Ref #30 #'d/50 $20
    McCutchen, Andrew 13 Panini Select Prizm #9 $4
    McCutchen, Andrew 17 Topps Chrome Green Ref #57 #'d/99 $12
    McCutchen, Andrew 17 Topps Triple Threads Onyx #37 #'d/50 $6

    I'm figuring it to be $37 dlvd

    Best,
    David
    Last edited by dragonslayer913; 08-19-2018 at 12:47 AM.
    >>>MY SITE<<<
    I COLLECT PARALLELS OF KERSHAW/POSEY/MCCUTCHEN/GOLDSCHMIDT/ RIZZO
    ALSO COLLECT INSERT/PARALLELS OF LILLARD/GEORGE/WALL/BORTLES/CARR/MCCOY
    WILL TRADE FOR 1970-75 VINTAGE STARS IN EX-NRMT CONDITION

  9. Brettfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Naperville, Illinois
    Posts
    3,981
    Bench Bucks
    1,803
    Bench Points
    1644
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #114
    Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    Berrios, Jose 16 Bowman's Best Blue Ref #36 #'d/250 $6
    Berrios, Jose 18 Topps Father's Day Blue #506 #'d/50 $15
    Berrios, Jose 18 Topps Gypsy Queen Logo Swap #88 $5
    Burdi, Nick 14 Bowman Chrome Draft Blue Ref #CDP44 #'d/399 $4
    Burdi, Nick 17 Bowman Chrome Prospect Blue Shimmer Ref #BCP15 $3
    Butera, Drew 10 Bowman Chrome Draft Orange Ref #BDP89 #'d/25 $10
    Buxton, Byron 17 Topps Allen & Ginter Hot Box Foil #33 $3
    Buxton, Byron 18 Stadium Club Chrome #245 $2.50 (want $.50 for this)
    Carew, Rod 12 Sportkings #216 $10 (3)
    Carew, Rod 18 Topps Instant Impact #II-43 $.75
    Enlow, Blayne 17 Bowman Draft Green #BD-63 #'d/99 $3
    Gordon, Nick 17 Bowman Chrome Prospects Purple Shimmer Ref #BCP201 $3
    Jay, Tyler 16 Bowman Chrome Draft Purple Ref #BDC-134 #'d/250 $2.50
    Kepler, Max 17 Topps Chrome Purple Ref #49 #'d/299 $4
    Kubel, Jason 05 Donruss Classics Timeless Tributes #100 #'d/100 $3
    Matuella, Michael 15 Bowman Chrome Draft Blue Ref #70 #'d/150 $4
    Mauer, Joe 11 Topps Chrome Purple Ref #80 #'d/499 $5
    Mauer, Joe 11 Topps Heritage Chrome Ref #174 #'d/562 $8
    Mauer, Joe 17 Stadium Club Black Foil #28 $3
    Mejia, Adalberto 17 Donruss Optic Holo RR #54 $1
    Mejia, Adalberto 17 Topps Heritage Chrome Ref #550 #'d/568 $5
    Meyer, Alex 15 Bowman's Best Blue Ref #44 #'d/150 $4
    Park, Byung-Ho 16 Topps Heritage Chrome #708 #'d/999 $4
    Polanco, Jorge 18 Topps Gold #107 #'d/2018 $2
    Polanco, Jorge 18 Topps Gypsy Queen Bazooka Back #168 $4
    Puckett, Kirby 05 Donruss Greats Silver #50 $3
    Puckett, Kirby 13 Panini Cooperstown Colgan's Chips #NNO $3
    Radke, Brad 00 Paramount Holo-Silver #137 #'d/99 $6
    Sano, Miguel 10 Bowman Platinum Prospects Purple Ref #PP28 $12
    Sano, Miguel 18 Topps Superstar Sensations Blue #SSS-13 $3
    Stewart, Kohl 15 Bowman Chrome Draft Purple Ref #148 #'d/250 $2.50
    I'll take theses....let me know the dlvd. Best regards, David
    David,

    I come up with $23.50 (free shipping) and that's with only (1) Sportkings Carew. If you want more than (1), please let me.
    know. If you're cool with that figure, feel free to post or let me know and I'll do it.

    Thanks SO Much,
    Melissa
    PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU SEND ME A PACKAGE WITH POSTAGE DUE I WILL EXPECT YOU TO REIMBURSE ME. IF I PAY THE APPROPRIATE AMOUNT OF POSTAGE, I EXPECT YOU TO DO THE SAME.
    Collecting George Brett, Todd Helton and current (2016-2018) Chicago Cubs #'d cards.

  10. pmanningsfan73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Donna, Texas
    Posts
    2,505
    Bench Bucks
    3,391
    Blog Entries
    4
    Bench Points
    300
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to lookin4deals36's ebay items


    #115
    Interested in these so far. Still going through & will lyk. Thanks

    Pujols, Albert 13 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Green #20 #'d/99 $6
    Pujols, Albert 17 Topps Gypsy Queen Fortune Teller Mini #FT-AP $1.50
    Pujols, Albert 03 Fleer Authentix Balcony #62 #'d/250 $6
    Pujols, Albert 05 Leather & Lumber Hitters #1 #'d/2000 $3
    Longoria, Evan 15 Topps Chrome Blue Ref #178 #'d/150 $6
    Longoria, Evan 15 Topps Tribute Green #99 #'d/99 $8
    Stanton, Giancarlo 16 Stadium Club Beam Team #BT-24 $8
    Longoria, Evan 18 Stadium Club Black Foil #33 $2.50


    Altuve, Jose 16 Bowman Blue #39 #'d/150 $5
    Altuve, Jose 16 Topps Chrome Blue Ref #27 #'d/150 $10
    Baez, Javier 15 Finest Purple Ref RC #44 #'d/250 $5 (Want $1 for this)
    Last edited by pmanningsfan73; 08-19-2018 at 01:24 AM.
    PC: Longoria, Tulowitzki, Kemp, Pujols, Griffey Jr, Randy Johnson, Chipper Jones, Helton, Biggio, Bagwell, Giancarlo (Mike) Stanton, Votto, Derek Jeter
    I trade by BV:

    http://southernsportscards.webs.com/home
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/southe...tscards/albums

  11. David K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Fresno, California
    Posts
    60,610
    Bench Bucks
    26,232
    Blog Entries
    5
    Bench Points
    9480
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to tigger0008's ebay items
    Go to David K.'s comc items

    #116
    Quote Originally Posted by Brettfan View Post
    David,

    I come up with $23.50 (free shipping) and that's with only (1) Sportkings Carew. If you want more than (1), please let me.
    know. If you're cool with that figure, feel free to post or let me know and I'll do it.

    Thanks SO Much,
    Melissa
    Hi Melissa! Only needed one Carew! Posting deal on trade manager.....Please confirm it when u have the time. Best regards, David PS payment will go out on Monday.
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Sat Contest for Cal Ripken jr. auto 7/15 Topps five star 2018 has been posted!

  12. oriolefan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    4,435
    Bench Bucks
    2,350
    Bench Points
    1374
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #117
    Typo for me. still want the Markakis Press Proof


    Quote Originally Posted by Brettfan View Post
    I have all of your cards pulled, give me until tomorrow to figure out book value of the cards that you have for me. BTW, the Markakis press proof is numbered to 199 (not 99).

    Thanks SO Much,
    Melissa

  13. Brettfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Naperville, Illinois
    Posts
    3,981
    Bench Bucks
    1,803
    Bench Points
    1644
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #118
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonslayer913 View Post
    Melissa

    I can use these...

    Kershaw, Clayton 11 Leaf Limited OptiChrome #8 #'d/199 $4
    Kershaw, Clayton 16 Topps Chrome Purple Ref #145 #'d/275 $12
    Kershaw, Clayton 18 Topps Gold #2 #'d/2018 $4
    Kershaw, Clayton 17 Panini Prizm Blue Wave #32 #'d/199 $3
    Who's On First? (Rizzo/Harper) 18 Topps Rainbow Foil #126 $6
    Rizzo, Anthony 15 Diamond Kings Framed Blue #11 #'d/99 $5
    Rizzo, Anthony 15 Panini Prizm B & W Checkerboard #27 #'d/149 $5
    Rizzo, Anthony 15 Stadium Club Contact Sheet White Foil #CS-18 #'d/99 $4
    Rizzo, Anthony 15 Topps Update Rainbow Foil #US249 $3
    Rizzo, Anthony 17 Bowman Silver #36 #'d/499 $2.50
    Rizzo, Anthony 17 Panini Chronicles Purple #74 #'d/99 $2
    Rizzo, Anthony 17 Topps Chrome Ref #173 $2.50
    Rizzo, Anthony 17 Topps Heritage Bazooka #68B-AR $20 (Want $10 for this)
    Rizzo, Anthony 18 Diamond Kings Framed Red #64 $3
    Rizzo, Anthony 18 Donruss Optic Aqua #1 #'d/299 $2.50
    Rizzo, Anthony 18 Topps Heritage Chrome Hot Box Purple Ref #THC-20 $5
    Posey, Buster 16 Bowman Chrome Ref #54 #'d/499 $4
    Posey, Buster 18 Donruss Blank Back #167A (Gerald Dempsey Posey) $5
    Goldschmidt, Paul 15 Topps Archives Silver #138 #'d/199 $6
    Goldschmidt, Paul 16 Bowman Chrome Ref #23 #'d/499 $3
    Goldschmidt, Paul 16 Topps Factory Set Sparkle Foil #259 #'d/177 $12
    Goldschmidt, Paul 16 Topps Rainbow Foil #259 $3
    Goldschmidt, Paul 17 Bowman's Best Purple Ref #15 #'d/250 $6
    Goldschmidt, Paul 18 Topps '83 Silver Pack Chrome Gold Ref #30 #'d/50 $20
    McCutchen, Andrew 13 Panini Select Prizm #9 $4
    McCutchen, Andrew 17 Topps Chrome Green Ref #57 #'d/99 $12
    McCutchen, Andrew 17 Topps Triple Threads Onyx #37 #'d/50 $6

    I'm figuring it to be $37 dlvd

    Best,
    David
    David,

    Someone beat you to the 18 Heritage Hot Box Rizzo.

    I came up with $33.50 delivered (free shipping).

    Please check my math.

    Thanks,
    Melissa
    Last edited by Brettfan; 08-19-2018 at 11:31 AM.
    PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU SEND ME A PACKAGE WITH POSTAGE DUE I WILL EXPECT YOU TO REIMBURSE ME. IF I PAY THE APPROPRIATE AMOUNT OF POSTAGE, I EXPECT YOU TO DO THE SAME.
    Collecting George Brett, Todd Helton and current (2016-2018) Chicago Cubs #'d cards.

  14. Brettfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Naperville, Illinois
    Posts
    3,981
    Bench Bucks
    1,803
    Bench Points
    1644
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #119
    Quote Originally Posted by pmanningsfan73 View Post
    Interested in these so far. Still going through & will lyk. Thanks

    Pujols, Albert 13 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Green #20 #'d/99 $6
    Pujols, Albert 17 Topps Gypsy Queen Fortune Teller Mini #FT-AP $1.50
    Pujols, Albert 03 Fleer Authentix Balcony #62 #'d/250 $6
    Pujols, Albert 05 Leather & Lumber Hitters #1 #'d/2000 $3
    Longoria, Evan 15 Topps Chrome Blue Ref #178 #'d/150 $6
    Longoria, Evan 15 Topps Tribute Green #99 #'d/99 $8
    Stanton, Giancarlo 16 Stadium Club Beam Team #BT-24 $8
    Longoria, Evan 18 Stadium Club Black Foil #33 $2.50


    Altuve, Jose 16 Bowman Blue #39 #'d/150 $5
    Altuve, Jose 16 Topps Chrome Blue Ref #27 #'d/150 $10
    Baez, Javier 15 Finest Purple Ref RC #44 #'d/250 $5 (Want $1 for this)
    Anxiously awaiting your final list
    PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU SEND ME A PACKAGE WITH POSTAGE DUE I WILL EXPECT YOU TO REIMBURSE ME. IF I PAY THE APPROPRIATE AMOUNT OF POSTAGE, I EXPECT YOU TO DO THE SAME.
    Collecting George Brett, Todd Helton and current (2016-2018) Chicago Cubs #'d cards.

  15. Brettfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Naperville, Illinois
    Posts
    3,981
    Bench Bucks
    1,803
    Bench Points
    1644
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #120
    Quote Originally Posted by oriolefan1 View Post
    I need these:

    Oriole's
    Mancini, Trey: 18 DK Framed Gray #54 /99
    Machado, Manny : 17 Stadium Club Team Gold
    Machado, Manny 18 Donruss Elite /999
    Machado, Manny 18 Topps Longball Black /299
    Markakis, Nick 07 Topps Chrome Gen /500
    Markakis, Nick 11 Topps Her Chrome /962
    Markakis, Nick 11 Topps Her. Chrome Ref /562
    Markakis, Nick 12 Topps Her Chrome /1963
    Markakis, Nick 13 Panini Prizm Blue
    Markaks, Nick Donruss Press Proof /99
    Ripken, Cal 18 Topps Photo Var

    Astro's
    Fisher, Derek: 18 Topps Black /67

    I have these cards you need:
    18 Bowman Chrome Prospects: 93, 130
    2013 Panini Cooperstown: 1, 18, 28, 29, 32, 42, 56, 57, 71, 72, 75, 76, 86, 91, 99
    Ok, I got those values figured out. BTW, I no longer need the 18 BC Prospects. I should have deleted that, sorry.

    Anyway, the total book value of the 2013 Cooperstown singles is $12.70. I pulled the Markakis Prizm ($6) and Press Proof ($6) and Machado Elite ($1.50) and figured that those equaled the Cooperstown singles. The rest come to $12. No shipping since both of us have to send.

    I hope this makes sense and that you agree with it.

    If you are, please post the trade/sale or let me know and I'll do it.

    Thanks SO Much,
    Melissa
    PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU SEND ME A PACKAGE WITH POSTAGE DUE I WILL EXPECT YOU TO REIMBURSE ME. IF I PAY THE APPROPRIATE AMOUNT OF POSTAGE, I EXPECT YOU TO DO THE SAME.
    Collecting George Brett, Todd Helton and current (2016-2018) Chicago Cubs #'d cards.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •