Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 140
  1. brj38464's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    lawrenceburg tenn.
    Posts
    11,680
    Bench Bucks
    1,883
    Bench Points
    1533
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to brj38464's ebay items


    #16
    Sorry my site is not up to date. Lately I been looking for stuff for people. Do you know what the Soto books for? I will get a list of some of the players you are looking for. Thanks Billy

  2. millo67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    PATILLAS, PUERTO RICO
    Posts
    3,840
    Bench Bucks
    3,035
    Bench Points
    512
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #17
    Quote Originally Posted by brj38464 View Post
    Sorry my site is not up to date. Lately I been looking for stuff for people. Do you know what the Soto books for? I will get a list of some of the players you are looking for. Thanks Billy
    Book $6.00
    Hi traders I'm looking for HOF autos and GU's cards I need ,Roberto Alomar Cards I don't have and Puerto Rican Players cards ,Any help would be great!!!

    My Bucket!

    http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u129/ersportcards/

    Trade by search Team,Players,Brand,Year!!
    http://www.tradecardsnowboards.com/c...ort_order=DESC

  3. TxRyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    744
    Bench Bucks
    1,452
    Bench Points
    223
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to teamplayer's ebay items


    #18
    Hello,

    I am interested in these:
    2018 Bowman Chrome Prospects Hunter Greene #BCP48 Reds $4
    2018 Bowman Chrome 100 Tops Prospects Insert Hunter Greene #BTP11 Reds $5
    2018 Bowman Chrome Talent Pipeline Insert Juan Soto #TP-WAS Nationals $10
    2017 Topps Chrome Freshman Flash Rookie Orlando Arcia #FF-6 Brewers $1.25
    2017 Topps Chrome Freshman Flash Rookie Jharel Cotton #FF-13 A's $1.00
    TOTAL: $21.25

    And I have these for you:
    2015 Bowman's Best Refractors #40 Eddie Rosario $3
    2018 Topps Gypsy Queen Green #295 Marcus Stroman $2.50
    2017 Topps Five Tool Jake Arrieta $1
    2016 Bowman Platinum Ice #49 Jake Arrieta $4
    2016 Donuss Optic Back to the Future BF8 Jake Arrieta $1.50
    2017 Topps Update All Rookie Cup #ARC50 Carlos Correa $2
    2016 Bowman Sophomore Standout SS-3 Carlos Correa $1.50
    2009 Topps Gold #172 Yadier Molina (#/2009) $5
    2016 Topps Opening Day OD-110A Francisco Lindor $0.60
    2018 Bowman #40 Francisco Lindor $0.75
    TOTAL: $21.85

    If you don't need some of those, please let me know and I should be able to find you something else.
    -Ryan
    WTTF: Brian Dozier | Twins Refractors and Parallels | 08 UD Baseball Heroes Parallels
    MOST WANTED: 2008 UD Baseball Heroes #101 Joe Mauer Purple #/25
    ==> CARDS FOR TRADE <==

  4. millo67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    PATILLAS, PUERTO RICO
    Posts
    3,840
    Bench Bucks
    3,035
    Bench Points
    512
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #19
    Hi, this card 2018 Bowman Chrome Talent Pipeline Insert Juan Soto #TP-WAS Nationals in my book is $12.00

    I could used this ;
    2015 Bowman's Best Refractors #40 Eddie Rosario $3
    2009 Topps Gold #172 Yadier Molina (#/2009) $5

    Could used this also;
    2018 Bowman Chrome Birthdays BB-FL Francisco Lindor, Indians $1.25
    2018 Bowman Chrome Prospects BCP1 Ronald Acuna, Braves $5.00 & BCP100 Gleyber Torres, Yankees $5.00
    2018 Topps Longball Legends LL-5 Ted Williams, Red Sox $2.00 & LL-23 Roberto Clemente, Pirates $2.50

    If that ok post this deal.
    Thanks



    Quote Originally Posted by TxRyan View Post
    Hello,

    I am interested in these:
    2018 Bowman Chrome Prospects Hunter Greene #BCP48 Reds $4
    2018 Bowman Chrome 100 Tops Prospects Insert Hunter Greene #BTP11 Reds $5
    2018 Bowman Chrome Talent Pipeline Insert Juan Soto #TP-WAS Nationals $10
    2017 Topps Chrome Freshman Flash Rookie Orlando Arcia #FF-6 Brewers $1.25
    2017 Topps Chrome Freshman Flash Rookie Jharel Cotton #FF-13 A's $1.00
    TOTAL: $21.25

    And I have these for you:
    2015 Bowman's Best Refractors #40 Eddie Rosario $3
    2018 Topps Gypsy Queen Green #295 Marcus Stroman $2.50
    2017 Topps Five Tool Jake Arrieta $1
    2016 Bowman Platinum Ice #49 Jake Arrieta $4
    2016 Donuss Optic Back to the Future BF8 Jake Arrieta $1.50
    2017 Topps Update All Rookie Cup #ARC50 Carlos Correa $2
    2016 Bowman Sophomore Standout SS-3 Carlos Correa $1.50
    2009 Topps Gold #172 Yadier Molina (#/2009) $5
    2016 Topps Opening Day OD-110A Francisco Lindor $0.60
    2018 Bowman #40 Francisco Lindor $0.75
    TOTAL: $21.85

    If you don't need some of those, please let me know and I should be able to find you something else.
    -Ryan
    Last edited by millo67; 09-30-2018 at 04:16 AM.
    Hi traders I'm looking for HOF autos and GU's cards I need ,Roberto Alomar Cards I don't have and Puerto Rican Players cards ,Any help would be great!!!

    My Bucket!

    http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u129/ersportcards/

    Trade by search Team,Players,Brand,Year!!
    http://www.tradecardsnowboards.com/c...ort_order=DESC

  5. TxRyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    744
    Bench Bucks
    1,452
    Bench Points
    223
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to teamplayer's ebay items


    #20
    Quote Originally Posted by millo67 View Post
    Hi, this card 2018 Bowman Chrome Talent Pipeline Insert Juan Soto #TP-WAS Nationals in my book is $12.00

    I could used this ;
    2015 Bowman's Best Refractors #40 Eddie Rosario $3
    2009 Topps Gold #172 Yadier Molina (#/2009) $5

    Could used this also;
    2018 Bowman Chrome Birthdays BB-FL Francisco Lindor, Indians $1.25
    2018 Bowman Chrome Prospects BCP1 Ronald Acuna, Braves $5.00 & BCP100 Gleyber Torres, Yankees $5.00
    2018 Topps Longball Legends LL-5 Ted Williams, Red Sox $2.00 & LL-23 Roberto Clemente, Pirates $2.50

    If that ok post this deal.
    Thanks
    OK. I will pull all these cards and then post our trade. Thanks.
    WTTF: Brian Dozier | Twins Refractors and Parallels | 08 UD Baseball Heroes Parallels
    MOST WANTED: 2008 UD Baseball Heroes #101 Joe Mauer Purple #/25
    ==> CARDS FOR TRADE <==

  6. TxRyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    744
    Bench Bucks
    1,452
    Bench Points
    223
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to teamplayer's ebay items


    #21
    I used Beckett Online Price Guide for the prices. It recently dropped to $10, not sure why, but that is the current BV for the 2018 Bowman Chrome Talent Pipeline Insert Juan Soto #TP-WAS
    WTTF: Brian Dozier | Twins Refractors and Parallels | 08 UD Baseball Heroes Parallels
    MOST WANTED: 2008 UD Baseball Heroes #101 Joe Mauer Purple #/25
    ==> CARDS FOR TRADE <==

  7. TxRyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    744
    Bench Bucks
    1,452
    Bench Points
    223
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to teamplayer's ebay items


    #22
    Quote Originally Posted by TxRyan View Post
    I used Beckett Online Price Guide for the prices. It recently dropped to $10, not sure why, but that is the current BV for the 2018 Bowman Chrome Talent Pipeline Insert Juan Soto #TP-WAS
    I found these two to make up most of the difference:
    2018 Topps Opening Day Before Opening Day Insert Miguel Sano #BOD-MS Twins $1
    2018 Topps Opening Day Team Traditions & Celebrations Insert Twins #TIC-MS $1

    I have pulled all your cards, please review, I can post this trade later today...

    2015 Bowman's Best Refractors #40 Eddie Rosario $3
    2009 Topps Gold #172 Yadier Molina (#/2009) $5
    2018 Bowman Chrome Birthdays BB-FL Francisco Lindor, Indians $1.25
    2018 Bowman Chrome Prospects BCP1 Ronald Acuna, Braves $5.00
    2018 Bowman Chrome Prospects BCP100 Gleyber Torres, Yankees $5.00
    2018 Topps Longball Legends LL-5 Ted Williams, Red Sox $2.00
    2018 Topps Longball Legends LL-23 Roberto Clemente, Pirates $2.50
    TOTAL: $23.75

    2018 Bowman Chrome Prospects Hunter Greene #BCP48 Reds $4
    2018 Bowman Chrome 100 Tops Prospects Insert Hunter Greene #BTP11 Reds $5
    2018 Bowman Chrome Talent Pipeline Insert Juan Soto #TP-WAS Nationals $10
    2017 Topps Chrome Freshman Flash Rookie Orlando Arcia #FF-6 Brewers $1.25
    2017 Topps Chrome Freshman Flash Rookie Jharel Cotton #FF-13 A's $1.00
    2018 Topps Opening Day Before Opening Day Insert Miguel Sano #BOD-MS Twins $1
    2018 Topps Opening Day Team Traditions & Celebrations Insert Twins #TIC-MS $1
    TOTAL: $23.25
    WTTF: Brian Dozier | Twins Refractors and Parallels | 08 UD Baseball Heroes Parallels
    MOST WANTED: 2008 UD Baseball Heroes #101 Joe Mauer Purple #/25
    ==> CARDS FOR TRADE <==

  8. brj38464's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    lawrenceburg tenn.
    Posts
    11,680
    Bench Bucks
    1,883
    Bench Points
    1533
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to brj38464's ebay items


    #23
    Millo sorry I forgot about this. Is the card still available? Thanks Billy

  9. millo67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    PATILLAS, PUERTO RICO
    Posts
    3,840
    Bench Bucks
    3,035
    Bench Points
    512
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #24
    Quote Originally Posted by brj38464 View Post
    Millo sorry I forgot about this. Is the card still available? Thanks Billy
    Hi, the Soto yes...
    Hi traders I'm looking for HOF autos and GU's cards I need ,Roberto Alomar Cards I don't have and Puerto Rican Players cards ,Any help would be great!!!

    My Bucket!

    http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u129/ersportcards/

    Trade by search Team,Players,Brand,Year!!
    http://www.tradecardsnowboards.com/c...ort_order=DESC

  10. brj38464's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    lawrenceburg tenn.
    Posts
    11,680
    Bench Bucks
    1,883
    Bench Points
    1533
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to brj38464's ebay items


    #25
    Here's some I found. Let me know if you can use anything. Thanks Billy

    Correa 2013 panini #11
    Correa 2018 Donruss #163 #37/315
    Correa 2017 heritage new age performers
    Clemente 2017 Topps advertisment card
    Seth Lugo 2017 Topps chrome #139 refractors
    Arenado 2018 Gypsy Queen switched logo
    Arenado. 2018 Gypsy Queen Jackie Robinson var.

  11. millo67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    PATILLAS, PUERTO RICO
    Posts
    3,840
    Bench Bucks
    3,035
    Bench Points
    512
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #26
    Quote Originally Posted by brj38464 View Post
    Here's some I found. Let me know if you can use anything. Thanks Billy

    Correa 2013 panini #11
    Correa 2018 Donruss #163 #37/315
    Correa 2017 heritage new age performers
    Clemente 2017 Topps advertisment card
    Seth Lugo 2017 Topps chrome #139 refractors
    Arenado 2018 Gypsy Queen switched logo
    Arenado. 2018 Gypsy Queen Jackie Robinson var.
    Witch card is the Clemente?
    Hi traders I'm looking for HOF autos and GU's cards I need ,Roberto Alomar Cards I don't have and Puerto Rican Players cards ,Any help would be great!!!

    My Bucket!

    http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u129/ersportcards/

    Trade by search Team,Players,Brand,Year!!
    http://www.tradecardsnowboards.com/c...ort_order=DESC

  12. brj38464's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    lawrenceburg tenn.
    Posts
    11,680
    Bench Bucks
    1,883
    Bench Points
    1533
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to brj38464's ebay items


    #27
    Not really sure. It ain't numbered but has some Topps stuff on back of it. Thanks Billy

  13. millo67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    PATILLAS, PUERTO RICO
    Posts
    3,840
    Bench Bucks
    3,035
    Bench Points
    512
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #28
    Quote Originally Posted by brj38464 View Post
    Not really sure. It ain't numbered but has some Topps stuff on back of it. Thanks Billy
    I could used this 4 cards;
    Clemente 2017 Topps advertisment card
    Seth Lugo 2017 Topps chrome #139 refractors
    Arenado 2018 Gypsy Queen switched logo
    Arenado. 2018 Gypsy Queen Jackie Robinson var.

    Anything else I could used?
    LMK
    Hi traders I'm looking for HOF autos and GU's cards I need ,Roberto Alomar Cards I don't have and Puerto Rican Players cards ,Any help would be great!!!

    My Bucket!

    http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u129/ersportcards/

    Trade by search Team,Players,Brand,Year!!
    http://www.tradecardsnowboards.com/c...ort_order=DESC

  14. brj38464's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    lawrenceburg tenn.
    Posts
    11,680
    Bench Bucks
    1,883
    Bench Points
    1533
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to brj38464's ebay items


    #29
    No that's about it. Thanks Billy

  15. millo67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    PATILLAS, PUERTO RICO
    Posts
    3,840
    Bench Bucks
    3,035
    Bench Points
    512
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #30
    Quote Originally Posted by brj38464 View Post
    No that's about it. Thanks Billy
    Nothing else you could used? any Team or Players????
    Hi traders I'm looking for HOF autos and GU's cards I need ,Roberto Alomar Cards I don't have and Puerto Rican Players cards ,Any help would be great!!!

    My Bucket!

    http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u129/ersportcards/

    Trade by search Team,Players,Brand,Year!!
    http://www.tradecardsnowboards.com/c...ort_order=DESC

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •