2018 Topps Finest Sitting Red for trade!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
  • Manny Machado* Orioles
  • Yoenis Cespedes *Mets
  • Gary Sanchez Yankees
  • Bryce Harper *Nationals
  • Paul Goldschmidt* Diamondbacks
Best regards, David

Last edited:
David- I would like to trade for the Machado if still available. I can pull some Twins from the last few years for the trade. PLMK
Thanks,
Trish

David - How about 2016 Topps Update Target Exclusive Rookies #TAR18 Miguel Sano? If ok please post it up for us.
Thanks,
Trish

Works for me! Posting trade......Trish....silver packs for Topps II have Ohtani card ....maybe auto for someone lucky! Best regards, David

If he needs Tommy john surgery who knows what the value of the card will be. I should be getting 2 hobby boxes tomorrow that we are opening Saturday morning. Are you opening any topps 2? if you do plmk what Orioles you have extra and I'll see what Twins I have extra.
Thanks,
Trish

If he needs Tommy john surgery who knows what the value of the card will be. I should be getting 2 hobby boxes tomorrow that we are opening Saturday morning. Are you opening any topps 2? if you do plmk what Orioles you have extra and I'll see what Twins I have extra.
Thanks,
Trish
2018 Topps II opened and I'll be mailing a player that u like for the home run challenge unused at the same....Free card. Best regards, David