Ohtani Gold

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mm1sub

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Just opened my 2018 Topps jumbo. I pulled a gold Ohtani rookie #'ed 287/2018. I also pulled an Ichiro ML materials #'ed 14/25.

Not too bad!!

Just opened my 2018 Topps jumbo. I pulled a gold Ohtani rookie #'ed 287/2018. I also pulled an Ichiro ML materials #'ed 14/25.

Not too bad!!

Congratulations!!! Nice box. If the Ichiro is available, would love to try and trade for it!!!!

My two boxes were waiting on the porch when I got home from baseball - a nice 10-5 win for the good guys!!!! Which is way more important than the cards!!!

Congratulations!!! Nice box. If the Ichiro is available, would love to try and trade for it!!!!

My two boxes were waiting on the porch when I got home from baseball - a nice 10-5 win for the good guys!!!! Which is way more important than the cards!!!

Consider the Ichiro yours. I also have some Pucketts that I can list from a collection I just picked up. I should have some time this weekend to list some of the stuff so I will let you know what I have.

Thanks,

Bryon