Please Delete Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
David - I know I have a 2014 Topps Chrome Jose Ramirez, Bellinger US50 and possibly some Bryant and Judge RC's available. How much in trade are you looking for on the 3 Orioles cards? Also have an extra Ohtani from Topps 2

David - I know I have a 2014 Topps Chrome Jose Ramirez, Bellinger US50 and possibly some Bryant and Judge RC's available. How much in trade are you looking for on the 3 Orioles cards? Also have an extra Ohtani from Topps 2

Would you trade the Ramirez chrome and Bellinger for the 3 Orioles?

David,
Based off of the bv's from series 1 I would think the 3 Orioles would be about $4 ($2 for the gold Hardy, Mancini and Hays have Salute cards in series 1 and they are $.75 for Mancini and $1.25 for Hays). I could do the Jose Ramirez '14 Chrome bv $4 for them if you are interested.
Thanks,
Trish

David,
Based off of the bv's from series 1 I would think the 3 Orioles would be about $4 ($2 for the gold Hardy, Mancini and Hays have Salute cards in series 1 and they are $.75 for Mancini and $1.25 for Hays). I could do the Jose Ramirez '14 Chrome bv $4 for them if you are interested.
Thanks,
Trish

Trish,
That works for me. Please post the trade and I will confirm it.
Thanks,
David

I have an otani base rookie from series 2. I am intrested in the bryant and the ernie banks.

How about the Banks for the Ohtani? If you have any other RC from the want list in my sig, we can expand the trade to include the Bryant Independence Day patch. I also picked up these Trout at a card show recently if you need them. Please let me know. Thanks.

Mike Trout 2012 Topps Heritage #207
Mike Trout 2013 Topps MiniTM-7
Mike Trout 2015 Bowman's Best #1
Mike Trout 2015 Panini Elite #34
Mike Trout 2015 Panini Prizm #120
Mike Trout 2015 Topps Heritage Chrome #500 #042/999
Mike Trout 2015 Topps Heritage Purple Refractor #500
Mike Trout 2017 Donruss Optic Prizm "MVP" Variation #107
Mike Trout 2016 Topps Chrome Refractor #1
Mike Trout 2017 Topps Finest #1 x3
Mike Trout 2017 Topps Finest Breakthroughs FB-MT
Mike Trout 2018 Gypsy Queen Missing Team Nameplate #1
Mike Trout 2018 Gypsy Queen Green Border #1

I have the Ohtani gold from Series II. I would like 75.00 in trade value if you are interested.

Thanks,

Bryon

Status
Not open for further replies.