2018 Topps 2 for trade - updated list 6/30/18

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have the following:

83 Rookie - 17
83 AS - 20, 23, 31, 40
Instant Impact - 2, 13, 25, 27, 38
Longball Legends - 1, 11, 17, 20, 50

Looking for:
83 Promo Pack - 52, 54, 60, 62, 64, 88, 94, 98, 100

Let me know. Thanks, Andy

I could use that Nido autograph, but I don't have any 2018 O's/Yanks parallels or autos that might be comparable. Would you willing to take something else for it?

I need your 3 HR Challenge. I have these 2 2018 Topps Instant Impact: 12 Judge, 41 Braun

Trish, can you please hold these for me:

Gold-470-690
Rainbow-459

I don't have any 2018 Topps Orioles yet but I will find something for you. Thanks, Aaron

Hi Trish...........I could use the Silver Chrome Mattingly Blue...........I have a 2018 Finest Careers Die Cut #FCCR8 Cal Ripken Jr., would you trade for that? Thanks and LMK........Mike

Sorry guys I have been sick with an ear and sinus infection and have not felt up to trading the last few days. I will try to get back to everyone tonight or tomorrow after work.

Seawolf - sorry didn't see anything I could use

metsman1986 - The Mattingly blue is $15 and the Ripken is $10 do you have any other Orioles to even up the trade?

Aaron - I have the 3 cards pulled for you. I can use both Orioles cards you listed.

I'm interested in the All-Star Albies and the 3 versions of his Future Stars, possibly the Chipper SP

I have:
Future Star 37 Conforto
Instant Impact 37 Votto
83 AS--2 Giancarlo, 60-Johnson
Salute--42 Reddick, 58 Frazier, 69 Locastro

Lmk if interested or close

Mike- Also need '18 Finest base for my set if you have any I can send you the list.

Aaron - Not really looking for Machado to much right now. Do you have any '18 Finest or '18 Stadium Club base?

Ballards - I need to update the want list and then I will get back to you.
Thanks,
Trish

Hey Trish..........I do have some Finest base, please send me your list........I didn't pull many from #100 to however many are in the set; could help with the others though...........Thanks........Mike