Where Di Go On This Site To Get A Book Value???????????????????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Polar Bear 67

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I have a 1970 Topps Redemption Tony Conigiliaro Auto Boston Red Sox on card has no sticker or numbering but talking to Topps This afternoon they tell me it's worth 500.00 or more.
I have run into their buybacks with no thing on the back just numbering and would like to know if this is correct as I have seen these on ebay at 500.00 buy with no sticker or numbering just the original auto what is a fair price for this card.
Any help greatly appreciated.
Polar Bear 67

On the Forum for all of the sports......go down to section titled Hobby Help! Then click on Price Check. Best regards, David
David
Thk u bud much appreciated and I did that last night and a friend on another Forum supplied me with the proper info and this afternoon will be taken to Ross again at Topps as he was the one I had talked to about this auto
But again thks and new u guys would help me out and get my ship going forward not backwards.
Bear