A Few Hundred 2018 Inserts F/T

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pulled a Rickey Henderson 2018 Topps Series 2 insert /299 tonight. Also have this Posey:

obu5o5v4x250.jpg

semi interest in the cards, but probably not more interest than the rcs. let me know if you had anything else. otherwise, thanks for looking.

2018 A&G Mini Regular Back #138 Ernie Banks - Chicago Cubs

2018 Diamond Kings The 500 #8 Ernie Banks $1.25

2018 Diamond Kings Portraits #13 Greg Maddux $1.50

2018 Topps Heritage Clubhouse Collection Relics #CCRKB Kris Bryant $15.00

Interested in these.

anything else you see to add to the banks and maddux for the pujols heads up?

Didn't see enough to get the Bryant, eh? :)

I didn't see anything from your original post, but I did take a look at your site. I noticed that 99% of the Trouts were labeled NFT, but this one didn't have the insignia:

2018 Donruss All Stars Blue #12 $8.00

If that won't do, I can look again. I know I could use some other cards, but adding Trout and/or Bryant is always my #1 priority. :)

Didn't see enough to get the Bryant, eh? :)

I didn't see anything from your original post, but I did take a look at your site. I noticed that 99% of the Trouts were labeled NFT, but this one didn't have the insignia:

2018 Donruss All Stars Blue #12 $8.00

If that won't do, I can look again. I know I could use some other cards, but adding Trout and/or Bryant is always my #1 priority. :)

That trout is for trade. The issue may be that I think I like it more than the pujols though:) do you happen to have any trout base dupes for trade? we could work on a smaller one for the others of interest.....

what about these 2 for the 3 banks and maddux? if good plz post or let me know what you are thinking. thx.

1981 Donruss #131B Pete Rose $2.00
1983 Donruss #42 Pete Rose $2.50

That works fine for me. I'm not currently home, so I can post tonight or you can post. Whichever works for you.

what about these 2 for the 3 banks and maddux? if good plz post or let me know what you are thinking. thx.

1981 Donruss #131B Pete Rose $2.00
1983 Donruss #42 Pete Rose $2.50

That works fine for me. I'm not currently home, so I can post tonight or you can post. Whichever works for you.

Are you collecting Juan Soto? I have this:

2017 Bowman Platinum Top Prospect Juan Soto #TPJS $10.00

I am interested in these two from you:

2018 Topps '83 Topps Silver Pack Chrome #39 Hank Aaron $5.00
2018 A&G Mini A&G Back 50 Hank Aaron $4.00

I can use your 2018 Donruss Optic Variations Red and Yellow #165 Mickey Mantle $5.00... what can you use from my trade list?

Will trade in your favor if you need $7 or $8 worth of stuff

I can use your 2018 Donruss Optic Variations Red and Yellow #165 Mickey Mantle $5.00... what can you use from my trade list?

Will trade in your favor if you need $7 or $8 worth of stuff

what value do you place on the acuna topps fire RC? thanks.

Are you collecting Juan Soto? I have this:

2017 Bowman Platinum Top Prospect Juan Soto #TPJS $10.00

I am interested in these two from you:

2018 Topps '83 Topps Silver Pack Chrome #39 Hank Aaron $5.00
2018 A&G Mini A&G Back 50 Hank Aaron $4.00

Ok, both still available. I don't collect Soto but let me know if you had any other hits from my wantlist. Thanks.