Wttf: 2018 Topps Finest needs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thlorian17

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Please check my site in my sig below - no trade is too small as I will do as many pwe trades as needed!

CORNERSTONES
FC-AJ Aaron Judge - New York Yankees
FC-BH Bryce Harper - Washington Nationals
FC-BP Buster Posey - San Francisco Giants
FC-CA Chris Archer - Tampa Bay Rays
FC-CB Cody Bellinger - Los Angeles Dodgers
FC-FF Freddie Freeman - Atlanta Braves
FC-FL Francisco Lindor - Cleveland Indians
FC-JA Jose Abreu - Chicago White Sox
FC-JB Josh Bell - Pittsburgh Pirates
FC-JD Josh Donaldson - Toronto Blue Jays
FC-KB Kris Bryant - Chicago Cubs
FC-MC Miguel Cabrera - Detroit Tigers
FC-MO Matt Olson - Oakland Athletics
FC-MS Miguel Sano - Minnesota Twins
FC-MT Mike Trout - Los Angeles Angels
FC-NS Noah Syndergaard - New York Mets
FC-PG Paul Goldschmidt - Arizona Diamondbacks
FC-RB Ryan Braun - Milwaukee Brewers
FC-RH Rhys Hoskins - Philadelphia Phillies
FC-YM Yadier Molina - St. Louis Cardinals

SITTING RED
SR-AJ Aaron Judge - New York Yankees
SR-BH Bryce Harper - Washington Nationals
SR-CB Cody Bellinger - Los Angeles Dodgers
SR-EE Edwin Encarnacion - Cleveland Indians
SR-GS Gary Sanchez - New York Yankees
SR-KB Kris Bryant - Chicago Cubs
SR-MM Manny Machado - Baltimore Orioles
SR-MO Matt Olson - Oakland Athletics
SR-MS Miguel Sano - Minnesota Twins
SR-MT Mike Trout - Los Angeles Angels
SR-NA Nolan Arenado - Colorado Rockies
SR-NC Nelson Cruz - Seattle Mariners
SR-RH Rhys Hoskins - Philadelphia Phillies
SR-YC Yoenis Cespedes - New York Mets

Last edited:
I have the following from your wantlist: Red list Joey Votto reds, Joey Gallo Rangers. Corner Stones: Robinson Cano Mariners, Carlos Correa Astros, Wil Myers padres, Nomar Mazara rangers, Nolan Arenado Rockies. Looking for 2018 topps II gold cards for the trade ...3 will do for the trade. Best regards, David

I have the following from your wantlist: Red list Joey Votto reds, Joey Gallo Rangers. Corner Stones: Robinson Cano Mariners, Carlos Correa Astros, Wil Myers padres, Nomar Mazara rangers, Nolan Arenado Rockies. Looking for 2018 topps II gold cards for the trade ...3 will do for the trade. Best regards, David

Hey David...I got back into the hobby a little late this year and just ordered a couple of Topps II boxes earlier this week from DACardWorld. They should be here Tuesday and I will FOR SURE send you some golds that I get. In fact you can have all the Golds that I get as you always give me great trades so at least let me send you a few extras instead of just three! I will post up if that is ok with you but you do not have to agree and/or send at all of course until you feel all is good. I will let you know how many I have Wednesday - thank you!

Hey David...I got back into the hobby a little late this year and just ordered a couple of Topps II boxes earlier this week from DACardWorld. They should be here Tuesday and I will FOR SURE send you some golds that I get. In fact you can have all the Golds that I get as you always give me great trades so at least let me send you a few extras instead of just three! I will post up if that is ok with you but you do not have to agree and/or send at all of course until you feel all is good. I will let you know how many I have Wednesday - thank you!

Confirmed trade and welcome back! Best regards, David

Confirmed trade and welcome back! Best regards, David

Thanks! Hey just want to make sure please these are Topps FINEST sitting Reds and Topps FINEST Cornerstones above - somehow in trade manager, I copied in Topps STADIUM instead of FINEST - pretty sure they are but just making sure!

have these corner stones Benintendi, votto, machado, perez, sitting red khris davis and josh Donaldson looking for bregman, nola, Mahtook, jacoby jones, saints and new orleans pelicans

Thanks! Hey just want to make sure please these are Topps FINEST sitting Reds and Topps FINEST Cornerstones above - somehow in trade manager, I copied in Topps STADIUM instead of FINEST - pretty sure they are but just making sure!

Siting in the red and corner stones both from the Finest. Best regards, David