Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 54

Thread: Topps 2018 Series 2 base & Inserts... Sell and Trade

  1. #16
    I have these

    Set 1
    618

    Set 2
    400 402 405 414 516 517 520 523 524 531 559 580 607 629 656 665 680 690

    I need
    354 356 372 455 458 460 498 514 528 579 581 584 646 658 669
    MY SITE/
    QUEST FOR 5000 TRADES CONTEST POSTED IN THE CONTEST FORUM.

  2. #17
    Would you trade 441 and 511 series 2 for 482 and 580 in pwe trade?

    If so then go ahead and post. If not then thanks for your time.

  3. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonslayer913 View Post
    I have these

    Set 1
    618

    Set 2
    400 402 405 414 516 517 520 523 524 531 559 580 607 629 656 665 680 690

    I need
    354 356 372 455 458 460 498 514 528 579 581 584 646 658 669
    Do you mean 681 for my set # 1?
    Carl Tompkins
    togatx@aol.com

  4. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by scc76 View Post
    Would you trade 441 and 511 series 2 for 482 and 580 in pwe trade?

    If so then go ahead and post. If not then thanks for your time.
    Sorry but don't want to mess with two card trades where the postage is more than the value of the cards. Send me a sase and you can have them for free
    Carl Tompkins
    togatx@aol.com

  5. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by togaman View Post
    Do you mean 681 for my set # 1?
    Yes 681 sorry about that
    MY SITE/
    QUEST FOR 5000 TRADES CONTEST POSTED IN THE CONTEST FORUM.

  6. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonslayer913 View Post
    Yes 681 sorry about that
    Ive pulled them for you so go ahead post and I will confirm and get your cards out tomorrow
    Carl Tompkins
    togatx@aol.com

  7. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by togaman View Post
    Ive pulled them for you so go ahead post and I will confirm and get your cards out tomorrow
    Trade posted please confirm at your leisure.
    MY SITE/
    QUEST FOR 5000 TRADES CONTEST POSTED IN THE CONTEST FORUM.

  8. #23
    I have 561 and 629 if you still need them. I am looking for #s 459, 470, 544, 593, 616, 634, 652, 674.

    Thanks

    MY WANTLIST

    GU & Autos FT

    MY TRADELIST

    Player Collections:
    Tony Larussa
    Yadier Molina
    Jay Buhner

  9. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by doubleo6 View Post
    I have 561 and 629 if you still need them. I am looking for #s 459, 470, 544, 593, 616, 634, 652, 674.

    Thanks
    Made 2 trades and one purchase so one 2018 Series 1 351-700 is now completed but will trade for Inserts for Inserts and for final 13 card for second 351-700 Series 2 set

    Lists updated in original post in thread including Insert dupes to trade
    Last edited by togaman; 07-07-2018 at 02:44 AM.
    Carl Tompkins
    togatx@aol.com

  10. #25
    updated for trades made
    Carl Tompkins
    togatx@aol.com

  11. #26
    David

    I have Long Ball Legends 25 30 and 39 as well as base 465 and 425 436 442 599

    I can use base 357 396 408 421 525 542 558 562 598 610 636 659 692

    Thanks
    Bob
    Go Frogs

  12. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Heimerfrog View Post
    David

    I have Long Ball Legends 25 30 and 39 as well as base 465 and 425 436 442 599

    I can use base 357 396 408 421 525 542 558 562 598 610 636 659 692

    Thanks
    Bob
    Post it as a trade and I will do that. Carl
    Carl Tompkins
    togatx@aol.com

  13. #28
    topps 2018 series two
    Carl Tompkins
    togatx@aol.com

  14. #29
    I have theses: 351, 358, 361, 368, 370, 389, 404, 418, 424, 428, 448, 488, 505, 523, 526, 532, 539, 544, 552, 562, 568, 573, 583, 587, 591,593, 598, 670,677, 694. I need the following: 389, 498, 489, 496, 498, 511, 514, 530, 582, 606, 609, 617, 618. Let me know. Best regards, David
    Last edited by David K.; 07-15-2018 at 03:31 AM.
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. First Contest of the New Year for Clayton Kershaw Auto/gu 24/30 2015 Topps Museum Collection this coming Saturday! Back to the regular rules!

  15. #30
    Bump for reply. Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. First Contest of the New Year for Clayton Kershaw Auto/gu 24/30 2015 Topps Museum Collection this coming Saturday! Back to the regular rules!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •