Dead thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tglg

MVP
5.00 star(s)
20 minutes away from Busch Stadium, home of the St
I have this pair of MINT Mookie Betts rookie cards for trade.....not really looking for anything specific now, but very willing to look at lists and see if anything catches my eye. Thanks, Tony.

Cards have a BV of $20 each.

MWaLLTC.jpg

Last edited:
lmk what you need in trade for them. Thx Jim

I have this pair of MINT Mookie Betts rookie cards for trade.....not really looking for anything specific now, but very willing to look at lists and see if anything catches my eye. Thanks, Tony.

MWaLLTC.jpg

I would be interested in these:

Mookie Betts
15 Topps Update Throwback Variations #389 $5

Alex Bregman
17 Topps Update #US150 (2) $1 ea.
17 Topps Chrome Update #HMT60 (3) $1.25 ea.

Giancarlo Stanton
12 Topps Chrome #32 Refractor $3

Mike Trout
14 Gypsy Queen Glove Stories #GSMT $4

Expos
GU
Tim Raines 05 SP Legendary Cuts #CC-TR 58/75 LT.Blue jersey $6

I know it is about $3 in my favor, but Betts rookies are a "sure Betts", lol. Let me know. Thanks, Tony.

I could do this for a trade since the Betts cards are $12 total. if you agree please post, thx Jim

Alex Bregman
17 Topps Update #US150 (2) $1 ea.
17 Topps Chrome Update #HMT60 (3) $1.25 ea.

Mike Trout
14 Gypsy Queen Glove Stories #GSMT $4

Expos
GU
Tim Raines 05 SP Legendary Cuts #CC-TR 58/75 LT.Blue jersey $6

Thanks, Tony.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I cannot do that. Although, I see where the confusion lies. This is copied straight from the online price guide at beckett.com just now:

2014 Donruss The Rookies #50 Mookie Betts Team: Boston Red Sox Baseball - -
$4.00
$10.00

The Betts rookies total $20.

ok did not know that, I will do the original trade. I have them all pulled but the raines gu is gone, lmk what else you can use, thx Jim

Sorry, I cannot do that. Although, I see where the confusion lies. This is copied straight from the online price guide at beckett.com just now:

2014 Donruss The Rookies #50 Mookie Betts Team: Boston Red Sox Baseball - -
$4.00
$10.00

The Betts rookies total $20.

Could you take a look at some of my more recent started threads and see if there is anything that interests you? I am very interested.

Dan

Dan, what value do you think is on the Arcia Inception auto?

I truly don't know. I would be willing to trade it for the Betts though. I also could really use the 2017 Trout Topps Purple you have on one of your trade lists. Anything else I could find for you?

Dan

Silly me, just to be certain we are talking about the right card, I meant Adolis Garcia. Would the Betts rookie get me the Garcia auto and the Carpenter Blue? I think I am going to hold the Trout for now, until I get everything in order here.
I truly don't know. I would be willing to trade it for the Betts though. I also could really use the 2017 Trout Topps Purple you have on one of your trade lists. Anything else I could find for you?

Dan

First, I was confirming we were both talking about the Garcia, as when I mentioned a card, I said Arcia. And then I was asking if the Betts would get both cards, yes. But again, I have no clue as to book value. If that is too far off, just let me know your thoughts. Thanks, Tony.

Yes I assumed you meant the Garcia and it was just a typo. I’d really like to get both Betts from you if possible. Anything else you could use from me? Do you collect Cardinals? I could get a listing if need be.