2 Boxes-2018 Topps Inception and 1 Box-2018 Topps Museum

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rich

I was guessing $80 to $100 on the Beltre. Would you add this card.

2018 Finest Autographs Green Wave Refractors #FARI Raisel Iglesias 18/99 $20.00 Cincinnati Reds

If to much I understand.

Thanks,
Dennis

Yes I can do that...I will post it up Sorry I missed your reply.

Rich

Last edited:
Would you be interested in not-pictured-in braves uniform, Current Braves?
ie: 2008 UD Heroes Nick Markakis Charcoal Autograph Serial Numbered 08/18

I am interested in the Bregman in exchange for it.
I don't have any other Braves stuff otherwise.

Thanks

Would you be interested in not-pictured-in braves uniform, Current Braves?
ie: 2008 UD Heroes Nick Markakis Charcoal Autograph Serial Numbered 08/18

I am interested in the Bregman in exchange for it.
I don't have any other Braves stuff otherwise.

Thanks

Sorry for the late reply just saw your reply post. Yes I might be interested in doing that.
Can you tell me what other Braves stuff you have ?

I also have this for trade......2017 Topps On Demand '17 Rookie Class #11 Alex Bregman
there is pic in this thread..
http://www.thebenchtrading.com/show...-Cards-FT-Added-5-new-cards-7-9-18?highlight=

Rich

I would also be interested in the Bundy, since he is an Oriole. Although this is a miserable season, I still have to hope for the season to get better at the deadline.
I have no idea the difference in BV here, so let me know.
Thanks

I would also be interested in the Bundy, since he is an Oriole. Although this is a miserable season, I still have to hope for the season to get better at the deadline.
I have no idea the difference in BV here, so let me know.
Thanks

This nothing new in regards to Beckett. They list the Markais numbered to 50 yet card card is numbered to 18. The BV is $25.
i believe the Bundy will will come in higher in BV than the Swanson (BV $12).
Did you say the Makakis is in Braves uniform? If he is in Braves uniform I can do the auto trade.
Rich

Last edited:
2008 he was an Oriole, he wasn't a Brave until 2015.

Yeh, once I got my brain working I remember that he was an Oriole. The only players
I take that are not in a Braves Uniform are Greg Maddux, John Smoltz and Tom Glavine.
So I have to pass on his auto.
Thanks,
Rich