WTTF 2018 Set Needs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CubsFan1313

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Looking to close out a few sets. I have a lot to trade in my sig and active threads in the Sell/Trade forum. Please let me know if you can help.

Thanks.

2018 Insert Needs:

2018 Topps Derek Jeter Highlights #10

2018 Topps Archives SP: 313

2018 Topps Archives Rookie History: Derek Jeter, Hank Aaron, Ichiro, Roberto Clemente, Sandy Koufax

2018 Topps Archives Coins: 15-17-22

2018 Heritage HN 1969 Decals: CS Corey Seager

2018 Heritage HN 1969 Deckle Edge: 17 Scott Kingery

2018 Heritage HN Reggie Jackson Highlights: RJH-4

Last edited:
Good morning I can help you with two of the cards you're looking for the deckle Edge Swanson and the decal 69 69 t d o a looking to trade for real short print that I may not have or I could use for trade bait to the 400 series of the 18s

Hey brother just post up any short print from the 400 series and I'll get these two in the mail to you as soon as possible it'll be today or tomorrow if that works for you have a blessed day and thank you for the trade

Hey brother just post up any short print from the 400 series and I'll get these two in the mail to you as soon as possible it'll be today or tomorrow if that works for you have a blessed day and thank you for the trade

Which decal do you have: CS Corey Seager or OA Ozzie Albies?

I will post the trade for 405 Xander Bogaerts.

Thanks,
David