2017 A&G set wants

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sgbt4

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Would like to finish this set off before the 2018 set hits the shelves.

2017 ALLEN & GINTER REGULAR
40, 166*, 300*, 304, 311, 318*, 328

* Pending

Let me know what you need. Tradelists on my www.

Thanks

Scott

Last edited:
Not a lot, but I have 166 and 300. If you want to do a small PWE trade, I will take a look at your trade lists. Thanks.

Not a lot, but I have 166 and 300. If you want to do a small PWE trade, I will take a look at your trade lists. Thanks.

I'm always up for small trade. LMK what you see. I have a bunch of 1968 Topps base in VG+ condition if you need any of those and aren't looking for EX+.

Scott

I'm always up for small trade. LMK what you see. I have a bunch of 1968 Topps base in VG+ condition if you need any of those and aren't looking for EX+.

Scott

Looking at your site -- I have a bunch of the 2017 A/G what a day inserts that you need as well. If you want to make this a bigger trade, would be happy to do so - saw more than a couple cards I liked!

Looking at your site -- I have a bunch of the 2017 A/G what a day inserts that you need as well. If you want to make this a bigger trade, would be happy to do so - saw more than a couple cards I liked!

Sounds good - I am in process of picking up these from my wants but havent updated my site yet.
What a Day: 28, 33, 39, 44, 68, 78

LMK what you'd like

Scott