Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 53

Thread: Ozzie Smith

  1. CKMcards's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Washington MO
    Posts
    284
    Bench Bucks
    415
    Bench Points
    73
    Trader Rating
    5.0



    Go to CKMcards's comc items

    #16
    Quote Originally Posted by CKMcards View Post
    I just found these:
    2000 Topps Traded T104 Mickey Morandini ($0.30)
    2000 Topps Traded T105 Travis Lee ($0.30)
    2000 Topps Traded T120 Omar Daal ($0.30)
    2000 Topps Traded T134 Bruce Chen ($0.30)
    I also found these:
    1999 UD Ionix Reciprocal Scott Rolen #46 PR750
    2003 Bowman's Best Elizardo Ramirez #BB-ER Autograph
    2005 Donruss 85 Reprints Mike Schmidt #4 PR1985
    2005 Donruss Press Proof Red Eric Milton #294 PR200
    2005 Donruss Leather and Lumber Great Gloves Mike Schmidt #GG-6 PR2000
    2005 Donruss Elite Face 2 Face Red Schmidt/Seaver #FF-19 PR750
    2005 Topps Turkey Red "White" Mike Bourn #281
    Looking for Ozzie Smith, Yadier Molina and Kansas Jayhawk alums basketball.
    Link to my Checklists/Tradelists:
    https://goo.gl/vShojr

  2. Scobes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Holly Springs, NC
    Posts
    14,418
    Bench Bucks
    5,554
    Bench Points
    2234
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to Scobes's ebay items
    Go to Scobes's comc items

    #17
    Quote Originally Posted by CKMcards View Post
    I also found these:
    1999 UD Ionix Reciprocal Scott Rolen #46 PR750
    2003 Bowman's Best Elizardo Ramirez #BB-ER Autograph
    2005 Donruss 85 Reprints Mike Schmidt #4 PR1985
    2005 Donruss Press Proof Red Eric Milton #294 PR200
    2005 Donruss Leather and Lumber Great Gloves Mike Schmidt #GG-6 PR2000
    2005 Donruss Elite Face 2 Face Red Schmidt/Seaver #FF-19 PR750
    2005 Topps Turkey Red "White" Mike Bourn #281
    Hi -

    Let me know if this swap works. LMK. Thanks!!

    Scobes

    I send:
    1989 Topps Tiffany #230 Ozzie Smith (STL) ($5)
    1996 Pacific Prisms #P72 Ozzie Smith (STL) ($6)

    You send:
    2000 Topps Traded T104 Mickey Morandini ($0.30)
    2000 Topps Traded T105 Travis Lee ($0.30)
    2000 Topps Traded T120 Omar Daal ($0.30)
    2000 Topps Traded T134 Bruce Chen ($0.30)
    2005 Donruss 85 Reprints Mike Schmidt #4 PR1985 ($10)
    TRADELIST https://sites.google.com/site/scobestraders/home
    Wantlist https://sites.google.com/site/scobes...baseball-wants
    Baseball - Mark McGwire, Roger Clemens, Phillies (in PHI uniform)
    Hockey - Valeri Kamensky, Chris Bala, Patrick Rissmiller, Bob Kudelski, & Autos/#ed/Base cards of Flyers (in PHI uniform)
    Football- Philadelphia Eagles Autographs
    Golf - Tiger Woods

  3. CKMcards's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Washington MO
    Posts
    284
    Bench Bucks
    415
    Bench Points
    73
    Trader Rating
    5.0



    Go to CKMcards's comc items

    #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Scobes View Post
    Hi -

    Let me know if this swap works. LMK. Thanks!!

    Scobes

    I send:
    1989 Topps Tiffany #230 Ozzie Smith (STL) ($5)
    1996 Pacific Prisms #P72 Ozzie Smith (STL) ($6)

    You send:
    2000 Topps Traded T104 Mickey Morandini ($0.30)
    2000 Topps Traded T105 Travis Lee ($0.30)
    2000 Topps Traded T120 Omar Daal ($0.30)
    2000 Topps Traded T134 Bruce Chen ($0.30)
    2005 Donruss 85 Reprints Mike Schmidt #4 PR1985 ($10)
    Yes this sounds great. I am brand new here and have never done a trade before. I'm happy to send first and you can wait to send after you receive mine if you want. Can you talk me through how the trade manager works, how you like cards packaged/shipped, etc.? Feel free to inbox me if it would be easier. Thanks!
    Looking for Ozzie Smith, Yadier Molina and Kansas Jayhawk alums basketball.
    Link to my Checklists/Tradelists:
    https://goo.gl/vShojr

  4. Scobes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Holly Springs, NC
    Posts
    14,418
    Bench Bucks
    5,554
    Bench Points
    2234
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to Scobes's ebay items
    Go to Scobes's comc items

    #19
    Quote Originally Posted by CKMcards View Post
    Yes this sounds great. I am brand new here and have never done a trade before. I'm happy to send first and you can wait to send after you receive mine if you want. Can you talk me through how the trade manager works, how you like cards packaged/shipped, etc.? Feel free to inbox me if it would be easier. Thanks!
    PM sent. LMK. Thanks!!

    Scobes
    TRADELIST https://sites.google.com/site/scobestraders/home
    Wantlist https://sites.google.com/site/scobes...baseball-wants
    Baseball - Mark McGwire, Roger Clemens, Phillies (in PHI uniform)
    Hockey - Valeri Kamensky, Chris Bala, Patrick Rissmiller, Bob Kudelski, & Autos/#ed/Base cards of Flyers (in PHI uniform)
    Football- Philadelphia Eagles Autographs
    Golf - Tiger Woods

  5. akamikey2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    ND
    Posts
    3,187
    Bench Bucks
    1,103
    Bench Points
    679
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #20
    Hello, welcome aboard... I have these cards below along with some oddball stuff on your wantlist like topps stickers and promint. Have anything interesting of greg maddux ??

    1985 topps tiffany 605 $8 HTG
    1993 finest 28 $10
    1993 leaf heading for the hall 10 $5
    1993 pinnacle team pinn 7 w/ pat listach $15
    1994 sp holoviews 36 $8
    1994 ud diamond collection central region 7
    1995 score platinum 26 $10
    1995 stadium first day 65
    1995 stadium members only ring leaders 3 $12
    1998 chicago national convention - 1995 pacific embossed 416
    1998 chicago national convention - 1993 pacific spanish embossed 302
    1998 ny / nj expo - 1993 pacific spanish embossed 302
    1999 chicago sports fest - 1996 pacific embossed 226
    1999 montreal expo - 1995 pacific embossed 416
    1999 montreal expo - 1997 pacific prisms embossed 141
    1999 tronto expo - 1995 pacific embossed 416
    1999 tronto expo - 1997 pacific collection embossed 416
    1999 tronto expo - 1997 pacific prisms embossed p72
    1999 tronto expo - 1993 pacific spanish embossed 302
    2000 montreal expo - 1996 pacific embossed 226
    2001 montreal expo - 1995 pacific embossed 416
    2002 donruss classics timeless tributes 197 70/100 $20
    2002 donruss elite passing the torch 13 723/1000 $12
    2002 donruss originals what if 1978 27 $10
    2002 fleer fall classic HOF plaque 30 1047/2002 $8
    2002 leaf heading for the hall 2 $10
    2002 montreal expo - 1994 pacific embossed 604
    2003 diamond kings heritage collection 1 $10
    2004 donruss elite extra edition turn of century 212 86/100 $10
    2005 ud baseball heroes 46, 47, 48, 49, 50 $8
    2005 ud baseball heroes emerald 46 53/199 & 148/199 $12
    2005 ud baseball heroes emerald 48 175/199 $12
    2005 ud baseball heroes emerald 49 100/199 $12
    2011 topps tier one blue tier four 71 189/199
    2013 topps archives 70 $1.25
    Mainly looking for GREG MADDUX, 2008 UD Heroes #d cards & 2006-2014 A&G Relics.

    CLICK HERE FOR - WANTLIST - TRADELIST - PICASA ALBUM

  6. SymphonicMetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,179
    Bench Bucks
    1,990
    Bench Points
    115
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #21
    I found a handful that you show needing on the want list you posted.

    1988 Fantastic Sam's Disc 11
    1989 Topps Stickers 161 AS Kipper
    1990 Topps Stickers 12/176 McGwire
    12/253 Boggs
    42/62/179 Finley/Parker
    1991 Topps Magazine TM57
    1992 Score Factory insert B9 COOP

    I'll look around a little more over the next few days to see if I can come up with anything more. Man, you are pretty tough to find hits for!

    I'll post a bunch of baseball want lists sometime tomorrow where I only need a card or two to complete them.

  7. CKMcards's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Washington MO
    Posts
    284
    Bench Bucks
    415
    Bench Points
    73
    Trader Rating
    5.0



    Go to CKMcards's comc items

    #22
    Quote Originally Posted by akamikey2001 View Post
    Hello, welcome aboard... I have these cards below along with some oddball stuff on your wantlist like topps stickers and promint. Have anything interesting of greg maddux ??

    1985 topps tiffany 605 $8 HTG
    1993 finest 28 $10
    1993 leaf heading for the hall 10 $5
    1993 pinnacle team pinn 7 w/ pat listach $15
    1994 sp holoviews 36 $8
    1994 ud diamond collection central region 7
    1995 score platinum 26 $10
    1995 stadium first day 65
    1995 stadium members only ring leaders 3 $12
    1998 chicago national convention - 1995 pacific embossed 416
    1998 chicago national convention - 1993 pacific spanish embossed 302
    1998 ny / nj expo - 1993 pacific spanish embossed 302
    1999 chicago sports fest - 1996 pacific embossed 226
    1999 montreal expo - 1995 pacific embossed 416
    1999 montreal expo - 1997 pacific prisms embossed 141
    1999 tronto expo - 1995 pacific embossed 416
    1999 tronto expo - 1997 pacific collection embossed 416
    1999 tronto expo - 1997 pacific prisms embossed p72
    1999 tronto expo - 1993 pacific spanish embossed 302
    2000 montreal expo - 1996 pacific embossed 226
    2001 montreal expo - 1995 pacific embossed 416
    2002 donruss classics timeless tributes 197 70/100 $20
    2002 donruss elite passing the torch 13 723/1000 $12
    2002 donruss originals what if 1978 27 $10
    2002 fleer fall classic HOF plaque 30 1047/2002 $8
    2002 leaf heading for the hall 2 $10
    2002 montreal expo - 1994 pacific embossed 604
    2003 diamond kings heritage collection 1 $10
    2004 donruss elite extra edition turn of century 212 86/100 $10
    2005 ud baseball heroes 46, 47, 48, 49, 50 $8
    2005 ud baseball heroes emerald 46 53/199 & 148/199 $12
    2005 ud baseball heroes emerald 48 175/199 $12
    2005 ud baseball heroes emerald 49 100/199 $12
    2011 topps tier one blue tier four 71 189/199
    2013 topps archives 70 $1.25

    akamikey2001:

    Here are the Maddux cards I found so far:
    87 Donruss 36
    91 Stadium Club 126
    92 Bowman 148
    92 Pinnacle Team 2000 32
    92 Score 77 x2
    92 Stadium Club 665
    92 Triple Play 19
    92 Upper Deck 353
    93 Fleer Ultra - Top Gloves 22
    93 Score Select 31
    93 Select 131
    93 Upper Deck 535
    94 Donruss 380
    94 Flair 130
    95 Emotion 106
    95 Fleer Ultra - League Leader 8 x2
    95 Fleer Ultra - Strikeout King 4
    95 Fleer Ultra AS 12
    95 Leaf 115
    95 Leaf Great Gloves 11
    95 Leaf Limited 115
    95 Leaf Limited 15
    95 Score Summit 189 x2
    95 Studio 6
    95 Ultra 129
    95 Ultra Gold Medalion 129
    96 Denny’s Hologram 1
    96 Fleer 299
    97 Circa Boss 11
    97 Pinnacle Certified 83
    98 Fleer Sports Illustrated TN 107
    98 Fleer Tradition Power Game 12
    98 Skybox Dugout Axcess - Dishwashers D1
    98 Topps Gold Label Class 1 Black Label 2
    00 Bowman Chrome 103
    00 Fleer Focus Masterpiece Mania PR300 158
    03 Donruss Diamond Kings 79
    04 Bowman Chrome 126 x2


    From your list I am interested in:
    1993 pinnacle team pinn 7 w/ pat listach $15
    1995 score platinum 26 $10
    1995 stadium first day 65
    1995 stadium members only ring leaders 3 $12

    I don't have book values for any of my cards, but I do know most of them are more common. Hopefully something on my list is interesting to you and we can figure out a trade. I would also be interested in the stickers, those are tricky to identify. Thanks!!
    Looking for Ozzie Smith, Yadier Molina and Kansas Jayhawk alums basketball.
    Link to my Checklists/Tradelists:
    https://goo.gl/vShojr

  8. CKMcards's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Washington MO
    Posts
    284
    Bench Bucks
    415
    Bench Points
    73
    Trader Rating
    5.0



    Go to CKMcards's comc items

    #23
    Quote Originally Posted by SymphonicMetal View Post
    I found a handful that you show needing on the want list you posted.

    1988 Fantastic Sam's Disc 11
    1989 Topps Stickers 161 AS Kipper
    1990 Topps Stickers 12/176 McGwire
    12/253 Boggs
    42/62/179 Finley/Parker
    1991 Topps Magazine TM57
    1992 Score Factory insert B9 COOP

    I'll look around a little more over the next few days to see if I can come up with anything more. Man, you are pretty tough to find hits for!

    I'll post a bunch of baseball want lists sometime tomorrow where I only need a card or two to complete them.
    SymphonicMetal:

    I am definitely interested in the list you found so far. Just let me know what I can find for you in return. I agree, it's getting tougher to find the Ozzie cards from my wish list, but hunting is half the fun. Thanks!
    Looking for Ozzie Smith, Yadier Molina and Kansas Jayhawk alums basketball.
    Link to my Checklists/Tradelists:
    https://goo.gl/vShojr

  9. CKMcards's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Washington MO
    Posts
    284
    Bench Bucks
    415
    Bench Points
    73
    Trader Rating
    5.0



    Go to CKMcards's comc items

    #24
    Quote Originally Posted by CKMcards View Post
    akamikey2001:

    Here are the Maddux cards I found so far:
    87 Donruss 36
    91 Stadium Club 126
    92 Bowman 148
    92 Pinnacle Team 2000 32
    92 Score 77 x2
    92 Stadium Club 665
    92 Triple Play 19
    92 Upper Deck 353
    93 Fleer Ultra - Top Gloves 22
    93 Score Select 31
    93 Select 131
    93 Upper Deck 535
    94 Donruss 380
    94 Flair 130
    95 Emotion 106
    95 Fleer Ultra - League Leader 8 x2
    95 Fleer Ultra - Strikeout King 4
    95 Fleer Ultra AS 12
    95 Leaf 115
    95 Leaf Great Gloves 11
    95 Leaf Limited 115
    95 Leaf Limited 15
    95 Score Summit 189 x2
    95 Studio 6
    95 Ultra 129
    95 Ultra Gold Medalion 129
    96 Denny’s Hologram 1
    96 Fleer 299
    97 Circa Boss 11
    97 Pinnacle Certified 83
    98 Fleer Sports Illustrated TN 107
    98 Fleer Tradition Power Game 12
    98 Skybox Dugout Axcess - Dishwashers D1
    98 Topps Gold Label Class 1 Black Label 2
    00 Bowman Chrome 103
    00 Fleer Focus Masterpiece Mania PR300 158
    03 Donruss Diamond Kings 79
    04 Bowman Chrome 126 x2


    From your list I am interested in:
    1993 pinnacle team pinn 7 w/ pat listach $15
    1995 score platinum 26 $10
    1995 stadium first day 65
    1995 stadium members only ring leaders 3 $12

    I don't have book values for any of my cards, but I do know most of them are more common. Hopefully something on my list is interesting to you and we can figure out a trade. I would also be interested in the stickers, those are tricky to identify. Thanks!!
    I also just found these:
    Maddux 2003 Upper Deck Patch Collection 10

    and
    Chipper 2005 Donruss Stat Line Career 95 PR304

    I saw on your page you collect Chipper. I have more of him, but it would take some time to dig.
    Looking for Ozzie Smith, Yadier Molina and Kansas Jayhawk alums basketball.
    Link to my Checklists/Tradelists:
    https://goo.gl/vShojr

  10. CKMcards's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Washington MO
    Posts
    284
    Bench Bucks
    415
    Bench Points
    73
    Trader Rating
    5.0



    Go to CKMcards's comc items

    #25
    Quote Originally Posted by CKMcards View Post
    I also just found these:
    Maddux 2003 Upper Deck Patch Collection 10

    and
    Chipper 2005 Donruss Stat Line Career 95 PR304

    I saw on your page you collect Chipper. I have more of him, but it would take some time to dig.
    Here is everything I found so far of Chipper. I do have several serial number cards, probably of Jeter, Ripken, etc. if you're still looking for those also:
    1993 Bowman 347
    1993 Stadium Club 638
    1993 Topps - [Base] #529
    1993 Upper Deck - [Base] #24
    1993 Upper Deck - Fifth Anniversary #A11
    1993 Upper Deck - On Deck With #D16
    1994 Bowman - [Base] #353
    1994 Bowman's Best - [Base] #108
    1994 Bowman's Best - Base Blue #1 x2
    1995 Score Summit 115
    1996 Bowmans Best 7
    1997 Bowman's Best - [Base] #9
    1997 Donruss Signature Series - [Base] #18
    1998 Metal Universe - Universal Language #3UL
    2000 Bowman Chrome - Meteoric Rise #MR 4
    2002 Fleer Platinum 3
    2004 Playoff Honors - [Base] #18
    2005 Donruss Stat Line Career PR304 95
    Looking for Ozzie Smith, Yadier Molina and Kansas Jayhawk alums basketball.
    Link to my Checklists/Tradelists:
    https://goo.gl/vShojr

  11. dragonslayer913's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Warren,Pennsylvania
    Posts
    21,835
    Bench Bucks
    6,183
    Bench Points
    4869
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to dpcampsportscards's ebay items
    Go to campd0913's comc items

    #26
    I have this

    08 TOPPS 50TH ANNIVERSARY ALL-ROOKIE TEAM RELICS ARR-OS OZZIE SMITH,PADRES $40.00
    MY SITE
    COLLECTING PARALLELS OF CLAYTON KERSHAW | ANTHONY RIZZO| ANDREW MCCUTCHEN | PAUL GOLDSCHMIDT | BUSTER POSEY
    [BCOLLECTING RC'S OF JEFF MCNEIL | PETE ALONSO | KYLE TUCKER | DANIEL JONES [/B]

  12. SymphonicMetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,179
    Bench Bucks
    1,990
    Bench Points
    115
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #27
    Quote Originally Posted by CKMcards View Post
    SymphonicMetal:

    I am definitely interested in the list you found so far. Just let me know what I can find for you in return. I agree, it's getting tougher to find the Ozzie cards from my wish list, but hunting is half the fun. Thanks!

    Here are my close to complete set want lists. Any help on these (especially completing any) will be much appreciated!


    2006 Fleer

    218, 286
    342


    1995 Fleer

    All Stars: (inserts) 12 (W. Clark/Garcia)
    Award Winners: (inserts) 2 (Bagwell)
    Major League Prospects: (inserts) 2 (Baldwin), 7 (Jeter)
    Pro Visions (inserts) 6 (Manny Ramirez)

    1994 Donruss Dominators (inserts).

    Batting Average: 6 of 10 (Griffey)
    Home Runs: 9 of 10 (Griffey)


    1994 Kraft Singles Superstars (boxed set issue) 10/30 (Ripken)




    1994 Pinnacle
    139 (B. Williams)



    1994 Ultra

    195



    1993 Duracell:

    4 (Hershiser), 20 (Ryan)



    1993 SP Baseball


    7 (Sandberg)
    118
    263, 264, 274

    1993 Ultra

    344 (V. Castilla)




    1993 Leaf

    All Stars (inserts) 11 of 20 (W. Clark/McGwire), 14 of 20 (Larkin/Ripken)


    1992 Leaf

    392 (Griffey Jr.)


    1991 Skybox/Impel AA minors (says AA on front)

    348 Ted Williams (Jacksonville Suns)
    522 Casey Waller (Reading Phillies)

    Take your time on these as I am in no hurry and the cards I have for you are not going anywhere. Plus, I still want to look around over the next several days for more of your Ozzie needs.

    I forgot all about there being a 1979 Hostess Ozzie Smith. I usually remember when superstar players have issues that correspond to their rookie card year but that one I totally forgot about.

  13. CKMcards's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Washington MO
    Posts
    284
    Bench Bucks
    415
    Bench Points
    73
    Trader Rating
    5.0



    Go to CKMcards's comc items

    #28
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonslayer913 View Post
    I have this

    08 TOPPS 50TH ANNIVERSARY ALL-ROOKIE TEAM RELICS ARR-OS OZZIE SMITH,PADRES $40.00
    Thank you for the reply but I’m currently only looking for years 78-97.
    Looking for Ozzie Smith, Yadier Molina and Kansas Jayhawk alums basketball.
    Link to my Checklists/Tradelists:
    https://goo.gl/vShojr

  14. CKMcards's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Washington MO
    Posts
    284
    Bench Bucks
    415
    Bench Points
    73
    Trader Rating
    5.0



    Go to CKMcards's comc items

    #29
    Quote Originally Posted by SymphonicMetal View Post
    Here are my close to complete set want lists. Any help on these (especially completing any) will be much appreciated!


    2006 Fleer

    218, 286
    342


    1995 Fleer

    All Stars: (inserts) 12 (W. Clark/Garcia)
    Award Winners: (inserts) 2 (Bagwell)
    Major League Prospects: (inserts) 2 (Baldwin), 7 (Jeter)
    Pro Visions (inserts) 6 (Manny Ramirez)

    1994 Donruss Dominators (inserts).

    Batting Average: 6 of 10 (Griffey)
    Home Runs: 9 of 10 (Griffey)


    1994 Kraft Singles Superstars (boxed set issue) 10/30 (Ripken)




    1994 Pinnacle
    139 (B. Williams)



    1994 Ultra

    195



    1993 Duracell:

    4 (Hershiser), 20 (Ryan)



    1993 SP Baseball


    7 (Sandberg)
    118
    263, 264, 274

    1993 Ultra

    344 (V. Castilla)




    1993 Leaf

    All Stars (inserts) 11 of 20 (W. Clark/McGwire), 14 of 20 (Larkin/Ripken)


    1992 Leaf

    392 (Griffey Jr.)


    1991 Skybox/Impel AA minors (says AA on front)

    348 Ted Williams (Jacksonville Suns)
    522 Casey Waller (Reading Phillies)

    Take your time on these as I am in no hurry and the cards I have for you are not going anywhere. Plus, I still want to look around over the next several days for more of your Ozzie needs.

    I forgot all about there being a 1979 Hostess Ozzie Smith. I usually remember when superstar players have issues that correspond to their rookie card year but that one I totally forgot about.

    I’m sure I have something from your list, I’ll just need to dig. Is there anything else on your wishlist too?
    The 79 hostess is a tough card to find in good condition since it’s a cutout and from a food product. LMK what other Ozzie’s you can find and we will put a trade together. Thanks!
    Looking for Ozzie Smith, Yadier Molina and Kansas Jayhawk alums basketball.
    Link to my Checklists/Tradelists:
    https://goo.gl/vShojr

  15. SymphonicMetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,179
    Bench Bucks
    1,990
    Bench Points
    115
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #30
    Quote Originally Posted by CKMcards View Post
    I’m sure I have something from your list, I’ll just need to dig. Is there anything else on your wishlist too?
    The 79 hostess is a tough card to find in good condition since it’s a cutout and from a food product. LMK what other Ozzie’s you can find and we will put a trade together. Thanks!
    Oh I have many more needs but those are my #1 priority. I really need to finish some of these sets. It seems I finish 1 set and start 3 more!

    Can you tell me if the following are the 1993 Topps Black Gold versions you need? I find the redemption/redeemed?ABCD thing very confusing.

    https://www.tradingcarddb.com/ViewCa...22?PageIndex=1

    https://www.tradingcarddb.com/ViewCa...22?PageIndex=1

    It loks like I have those 2 cards. If you need them they will be added to the ones I already pulled for you.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •