Wttf 2018 a/g

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I'll have a bunch of your larger inserts/base needs - do you have any mini blacks for trade??

Here are the black borders I have:
Black border:
4 maybin
94 brett
120 bellinger
238 wiseau
242 cespedes

The 242/Cespedes may be in another deal right now, so that one isn't readily available currently. Thanks.

Here are the black borders I have:
Black border:
4 maybin
94 brett
120 bellinger
238 wiseau
242 cespedes

The 242/Cespedes may be in another deal right now, so that one isn't readily available currently. Thanks.

Would you trade black mini 94 for a couple of the World's Hottest #1 and #4)? If so, would PWE be okay? Go ahead and post if okay, or fire back if not...thanks!
Keith

We crossed posts. I listed what I have of your wants above. Not sure if it's enough for the bryant boxtkpper or not.

We crossed posts. I listed what I have of your wants above. Not sure if it's enough for the bryant boxtkpper or not.

I would be good with the base and baseball equipment you have for me for the Bryant boxtopper. If it is good by you, go ahead and post, or let me know and I will post. Thanks.

I will take as many of the bomb cyclone and solar eclipse cards as humanly possible!!!

I only had 1 of each. Trade is posted.

Can you tell me which Boxloader you have? There are 2. One is numbered BL1, and the other is N43-11.

I only had 1 of each. Trade is posted.

Can you tell me which Boxloader you have? There are 2. One is numbered BL1, and the other is N43-11.

Bryant is -- BL1

And sorry - the commentary on the Bomb Cyclone and Total Eclipse were meant for everyone - I know they are out there in stacks, want to pick up as many as possible!

Want list updated - closing in on completing the baseball equipment, but still searching for many, many of the minis....

Also still on the lookout for a couple of the base, especially 222/259 - can use as many of those as possible.....

Mother Nature has washed away todays action at our scheduled baseball tournament, which means I am trapped inside all day...

Let's get some trades done!!!! The more I trade and sell, the less that I have to clean up!

Ive got these:

World's Hottest Peppers: 1, 5, 8
Folio of Fears: 7
Baseball Equipment: 4

Here is my post, lmk what we can work out and if you need anything else.

http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showthread.php/455804-2018-Allen-amp-Ginter?p=3839121#post3839121

Thanks!!

Posted what I have available to trade in your thread, thanks!

andy have these

2018 a&g

mini
baseball superstitions #mbs-1

have any 18 chrome pink refractors.lmk

No pink chrome at all, sorry - anything else I could dig for?

that's fine

Found the following, let me know what might work for the two A/G cards you have for me.

2016 Topps Bunt 1

2014 Topps Opening Day Stars - ODS1
2015 Topps Opening Day - Hit The Dirt HTD04
2015 Topps Opening Day Superstar Celebrations SC01

2013 Topps Chasing the Dream CD2
2014 Topps The Future is Now FN19
2015 Topps Heart of the Order HOR7
2015 Topps Eclipsing History EH7 w/Carew
2015 Topps Tape Measure Blasts TMB5
2018 Topps Longball Legends LL21
2018 Topps Longball Legends LL49

2016 Donruss 83