Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 16 to 24 of 24

Thread: 2018 Sage and Score FT

  1. #16
    Ttt
    Looking for 1998-99 Ovation Gold Basketball cards #ed to 1000
    1999 Ovation Piece of History---Griffey & Garciaparra

  2. #17
    I can use these two if you want to check my trade-lists to put together a small PWE trade:

    2018 Score #49 Devin Funchess $0.30
    2018 Score All Hands Team #13 Rob Gronkowski $2.50
    MY BASEBALL FOR TRADE PAGE.

    MY FOOTBALL FOR TRADE PAGE.

    MY BASKETBALL FOR TRADE PAGE.

    MY WRESTLING FOR TRADE PAGE.

    I collect Kansas City Royals, Charlotte Hornets, Carolina Panthers, Carolina Hurricanes and Zack Ryder of the WWE

  3. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by K.C._Royals! View Post
    I can use these two if you want to check my trade-lists to put together a small PWE trade:

    2018 Score #49 Devin Funchess $0.30
    2018 Score All Hands Team #13 Rob Gronkowski $2.50
    You have quite a few I'd like to have (Braves) but before I give you any names or numbers would you consider selling me the 18 A&G Freeman relic. Otherwise I will give you a few other options I may like. Thx pm if you'd like
    Looking for 1998-99 Ovation Gold Basketball cards #ed to 1000
    1999 Ovation Piece of History---Griffey & Garciaparra

  4. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by ballards View Post
    You have quite a few I'd like to have (Braves) but before I give you any names or numbers would you consider selling me the 18 A&G Freeman relic. Otherwise I will give you a few other options I may like. Thx pm if you'd like
    I'm always open to expanding the trade.

    I'm always looking for any Kansas City Royals cards from 1969-2018 I don't have. I also collect current Charlotte Hornets and Carolina Panthers provided they are wearing a Hornets or Panthers jersey on the card.

    I collect Zack Ryder of the WWE and Ryan Klesko (Braves, Padres, Giants), too.

    Finally, I'm interested in almost any MLB, NBA or NFL star/legend card worth $6.00 or higher. In particular, I like Topps Chrome, Topps Finest, Bowman's Best, Bowman Chrome, Panini Prizm and Donruss Optic parallels.
    MY BASEBALL FOR TRADE PAGE.

    MY FOOTBALL FOR TRADE PAGE.

    MY BASKETBALL FOR TRADE PAGE.

    MY WRESTLING FOR TRADE PAGE.

    I collect Kansas City Royals, Charlotte Hornets, Carolina Panthers, Carolina Hurricanes and Zack Ryder of the WWE

  5. #20
    Bump
    Looking for 1998-99 Ovation Gold Basketball cards #ed to 1000
    1999 Ovation Piece of History---Griffey & Garciaparra

  6. #21
    ttt
    Looking for 1998-99 Ovation Gold Basketball cards #ed to 1000
    1999 Ovation Piece of History---Griffey & Garciaparra

  7. #22
    I can use the Edmunds cards,Tremaine and Terrelle both...I'll see what I can dig up...

  8. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyhazard View Post
    I can use the Edmunds cards,Tremaine and Terrelle both...I'll see what I can dig up...
    I've got both Edmunds cards pulled (81 & 82), let me know what you find
    Looking for 1998-99 Ovation Gold Basketball cards #ed to 1000
    1999 Ovation Piece of History---Griffey & Garciaparra

  9. #24
    Bump
    Looking for 1998-99 Ovation Gold Basketball cards #ed to 1000
    1999 Ovation Piece of History---Griffey & Garciaparra

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •