Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: WTTF 1984 Donruss Don Mattingly #248

  1. #1

    WTTF 1984 Donruss Don Mattingly #248

    Tell me what it would take for you to trade a 1984 Donruss Don Mattingly. I will try my best to make a fantastic trade.
    My trade page

    My Bucket (Note: Not everything here is for trade, just ask)

  2. #2
    I have one available FT--ok lets see this "fantastic" trade offer

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonslayer913 View Post
    I have one available FT--ok lets see this "fantastic" trade offer
    LOL

    Well I have to have something you want but I'll try.
    My trade page

    My Bucket (Note: Not everything here is for trade, just ask)

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Beachbum View Post
    LOL

    Well I have to have something you want but I'll try.
    I checked your site and found this I need or can use
    2016 Topps Update Gold Anthony Rizzo US281 $1.50

    So $28.50 more to go...
    Last edited by dragonslayer913; 07-15-2018 at 05:53 AM.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonslayer913 View Post
    I checked your site and found this I need or can use
    2016 Topps Update Gold Anthony Rizzo US281 $1.50

    So $28.50 more to go...
    I checked out your wants too and I didn't find anything. Thanks for the effort. I would want to do more than a $1.50 trade.
    My trade page

    My Bucket (Note: Not everything here is for trade, just ask)

  6. #6
    bump
    My trade page

    My Bucket (Note: Not everything here is for trade, just ask)

  7. #7
    ttt
    My trade page

    My Bucket (Note: Not everything here is for trade, just ask)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •