FB for trade or sale, better cards...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

metsman1986

MVP
5.00 star(s)
2011 Topps Super Bowl Legends Giveaway Die Cut #56 Troy Aikman
2011 Topps Super Bowl Legends Giveaway Die Cut #62 Joe Montana
2016 Panini Kickoff Thick Stock #8 Russell Wilson #10/50
2016 Panini Kickoff Rapture #64 Demarcus Robinson #04/10
2017 Elite Blue #90 Russell Wilson #15/15

Thanks and LMK............Mike

Last edited:
Hey David.........Really looking to trade, but would sell it for $6 dlvd in a BBM..........Could use some Bowman Chrome Prospects from this year..........BTW, did you get my end on the last trade we made? Thanks..........

Rabs..........New some stuff on my site; not listed (here anyway) are Bowman Chrome Prospects..........On the site are 2018 SP's, Heritage SP's, Chrome from various years, baseball only.......

Thanks and LMK..........Mike

Rabs..........New some stuff on my site; not listed (here anyway) are Bowman Chrome Prospects..........On the site are 2018 SP's, Heritage SP's, Chrome from various years, baseball only.......

Thanks and LMK..........Mike
Mike,

Are you saying those are your wants in a trade? Sorry I didn't understand what you meant.

I really like that 2011 Topps Super Bowl Legends Giveaway Die Cut #62 Joe Montana, but at $30 BBV I'm not sure what I'll have on my football trade list that you might like... what if I trade 2x in your favor for stuff on my football trade list?

Rabs..........Sorry about the confusion...........Looking for baseball listed on the website..............Need some 2018 Bowman BCP's that are not listed, but can get you my needs if you can help...........

K.C._Royals!............Looking for baseball, not football...........Don't know how I acquired these but thought I'd throw them out here..........

Thanks and LMK...........Mike

Rabs..........Sorry about the confusion...........Looking for baseball listed on the website..............Need some 2018 Bowman BCP's that are not listed, but can get you my needs if you can help...........

Ok I will try to look at your website and see what I have.

Would you trade this one for it?

2015 Topps Strata Autographs Blue #SACF Carlton Fisk (40/99) AUTO CWS $40

Would you trade this one for it?

2015 Topps Strata Autographs Blue #SACF Carlton Fisk (40/99) AUTO CWS $40

ah, sorry my bad --- I should have mentioned that all those cards listed in the 6th post on my trade page list are reserved for trades to acquire higher end Royals I need like Bo Jackson or George Brett auto's and relics.

ah, sorry my bad --- I should have mentioned that all those cards listed in the 6th post on my trade page list are reserved for trades to acquire higher end Royals I need like Bo Jackson or George Brett auto's and relics.

Not really seeing much, sorry.........I gave up on Topps inserts about 10 years ago..........Are you going to opening any Topps Chrome this year?

Yes, I threw it all out there and see what would stick! Glancing at your page I know I can use these.........

2013 Topps Update AS Stitches J. Peralta
2013 Topps Update AS Stitches T. Hunter
2018 Topps Alex Bregman SP

Not really seeing much, sorry.........I gave up on Topps inserts about 10 years ago..........Are you going to opening any Topps Chrome this year?

Yes, I'll probably get a box or two of Chrome... I'll circle back with you if I pull any nice Mets refractors or auto's!

thanks!

Yes, I threw it all out there and see what would stick! Glancing at your page I know I can use these.........

Yes those are all available!

Mike never heard back from you.