Cardboard Gold Card Savers lll for tall cards for sale, new in package

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tglg

MVP
5.00 star(s)
20 minutes away from Busch Stadium, home of the St
In my works of organizing, and I have more of these than I need. These are new, and still in the package. I will be honest, a person cannot compete with the guys selling on ebay, as they buy in sheer bulk that they get them sooooooo cheap. But there is someone I seen selling 25x for $5.75 plus $2.95 shipping. I will do them for $5.25 plus the shipping. Full disclosure though, there is a large company selling these on ebay, and they do 100 for $19.99 delivered. Not everyone may need 100 of them, but if you do, let me know and i will see what shipping would cost and if I can match it. Hopefully you would choose to help me clean up here vs a seller on ebay, lol. These are brand new and in packs of 50. I want to clean up, but I also don't want to give them away, when I might find a use for them in the future. Thanks, Tony.

5uIDaqj.jpg