Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Would 50 cents and a SASE work for the Shawon Dunston card? Please post if so, thanks and God Bless!

Kevin
    Last edited by KCLJ520; 08-17-2018 at 03:56 PM.
    "For nothing will be impossible for God" ~ Luke 1:37

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to cmcjr99's ebay items

Quote Originally Posted by KCLJ520 View Post
    Would 50 cents and a SASE work for the Shawon Dunston card? Please post if so, thanks and God Bless!

Kevin

posted....

and i THINK you can ignore the message i posted in the trade manager regarding my shipping address - i finally found the place to edit my address here to reflect my "temporary" address....

1 down.....284 more to go
    Last edited by cmcjr99; 08-17-2018 at 07:50 PM.
    Claude's Card Corner
    Want ANY USC Gamecocks such as Renaldo Balkman , Tiffany Mitchell , Alaina Coates , Dunta Robinson , Jonathan Joseph , Fred Bennett , Connor Shaw , Duce Staley , Sidney Rice , Jadeveon Clowney , Alshon Jeffery , Melvin Ingram , Marcus Lattimore , Landon Powell , Whit Merrifield , Jordan Montgomery , Justin Smoak & Steve Pearce (full list on my site)

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Quote Originally Posted by cmcjr99 View Post
    posted....

and i THINK you can ignore the message i posted in the trade manager regarding my shipping address - i finally found the place to edit my address here to reflect my "temporary" address....

1 down.....284 more to go
    Got it, mailed this afternoon, thanks! Buy these up guys, great set hits for cheap!
    Blessings,

Kevin
    "For nothing will be impossible for God" ~ Luke 1:37

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

tuesday bump....home for the week and in dire need of funds to help cover rent , car , insurance , phone , groceries , etc...

please note that due to my current situation , i may be more willing to make a few deals today if payment can be made within the next 24 hours ...

one note - sold 6 of the hockey autos at the market saturday....have to step out for a few minutes but will update the list to reflect those sales when i get back home...
    Claude's Card Corner
    Want ANY USC Gamecocks such as Renaldo Balkman , Tiffany Mitchell , Alaina Coates , Dunta Robinson , Jonathan Joseph , Fred Bennett , Connor Shaw , Duce Staley , Sidney Rice , Jadeveon Clowney , Alshon Jeffery , Melvin Ingram , Marcus Lattimore , Landon Powell , Whit Merrifield , Jordan Montgomery , Justin Smoak & Steve Pearce (full list on my site)

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

You have 3 I could use...
    red sox ryan mcguire 1994 upper deck minors
    red sox larry parrish 1989 upper deck
    red sox jeff reardon 1990 bowman

Scott
    47,607 different Red Sox and counting!

Huge Red Sox Want List

Trade lists

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Quote Originally Posted by scottzoe View Post
    You have 3 I could use...
    red sox ryan mcguire 1994 upper deck minors
    red sox larry parrish 1989 upper deck
    red sox jeff reardon 1990 bowman

Scott

3 cards at .50 each plus 2.50 to cover shipping would make it $4.00 dlvd....

if that works for you , please post it up and i'll confirm and pull those tonight before loading th car for the weekend....
    Claude's Card Corner

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

still looking to move these....i think the list may still have 6 cards on it that were sold at the market,....see anything you can use , just let me know and i'll verify availability and price....
    Claude's Card Corner

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

list above has been updated....

all autos now just $.50 each ... $2.50 shipping for up to 20 cards ... buy more than 20 and shipping is free ...
    Claude's Card Corner

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

well , still no luck getting a car , but for the third straight weekend i am fortunate enough to have one of my customers offering to come get me around 6 saturday morning to get to the market where i'll once again be staying overnight and catching a ride back home sunday evening....

with that in mind , i'd love to be able to get some of this stuff moved today so i can lighten my load for the weekend....as always , shipping is free on orders over $10 and you may combine items from any of my low-end threads to reach the free shipping threshold....once again to try to boost sales , i'll offer 10% off on ALL ORDERS today and 20% on any order over $50 as long as the sale is set up with the deal posted and confirmed by midnight ET so i have time to pull stuff from my boxes and leave it here instead of hauling it all to the market....

depending on how my day goes , i will also be trying to get a few more items added so keep checking back....

thanks again ,
    claude
    Claude's Card Corner