price cut - 285 ip/ttm autos ..157 baseball , 104 hockey , & 24 others listed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

You have 3 I could use...
red sox ryan mcguire 1994 upper deck minors
red sox larry parrish 1989 upper deck
red sox jeff reardon 1990 bowman

Scott

3 cards at .50 each plus 2.50 to cover shipping would make it $4.00 dlvd....

if that works for you , please post it up and i'll confirm and pull those tonight before loading th car for the weekend....

still looking to move these....i think the list may still have 6 cards on it that were sold at the market,....see anything you can use , just let me know and i'll verify availability and price....

list above has been updated....

all autos now just $.50 each ... $2.50 shipping for up to 20 cards ... buy more than 20 and shipping is free ...

well , still no luck getting a car , but for the third straight weekend i am fortunate enough to have one of my customers offering to come get me around 6 saturday morning to get to the market where i'll once again be staying overnight and catching a ride back home sunday evening....

with that in mind , i'd love to be able to get some of this stuff moved today so i can lighten my load for the weekend....as always , shipping is free on orders over $10 and you may combine items from any of my low-end threads to reach the free shipping threshold....once again to try to boost sales , i'll offer 10% off on ALL ORDERS today and 20% on any order over $50 as long as the sale is set up with the deal posted and confirmed by midnight ET so i have time to pull stuff from my boxes and leave it here instead of hauling it all to the market....

depending on how my day goes , i will also be trying to get a few more items added so keep checking back....

thanks again ,
claude