Bring Me 2016 Blake Snell

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hello
Not much but have these :
2018 Bowman's Best Green Refractors #69 Blake Snell..6.00..49/99
2018 Bowman's Best #69 Blake Snell - Tampa Bay Rays..1.00
TY
Dale

Sure I can use it.

Looking through your trade album, you have three autos I need: Wilson Ramos, Amed Rosario, and Dom Smith. Obviously the Snell isn't enough - could you swing through my tradelist in my sig and see if there's anything else you could use?

I have these:

2015 107 Bowman Chrome Blake Snell
2016 14 Bowman's Best Blake Snell RC
2016 HMT26 Topps Chrome Holiday Parallel (GLITTER) Blake Snell RC

Rich

Hey

I just pulled a 2018 Topps Gallery Blake Snell Cyan printing plate 1/1. Would you trade for the Moncada A&G plate?

thanks

Looking through your trade album, you have three autos I need: Wilson Ramos, Amed Rosario, and Dom Smith. Obviously the Snell isn't enough - could you swing through my tradelist in my sig and see if there's anything else you could use?

Yes I will try to look through and let you know thanks.

Only one I can use is the Miles Mikolas Topps Chrome Update AU.

Unfortunately, that's on its way elsewhere in another deal as of this morning. Sorry about that! I'm assuming the Snell isn't enough for the Ramos. :)

Unfortunately, that's on its way elsewhere in another deal as of this morning. Sorry about that! I'm assuming the Snell isn't enough for the Ramos. :)

Haha figures! You are correct on that. I'm still ok with a PWE trade for the Snell for something of mine you can use. Looking for Mets only?

Can I throw in any or all of the Acuna/Albies inserts I have? I'd rather get something I need if possible.

2018 Bowman Chrome Trending #-RA Ronald Acuna
2018 Topps Chrome Update HMT76 Ozzie Albies
2018 Topps Stadium Club 110 Ozzie Albies

If not, yeah, just post up something interesting and Metly and that's good by me.

Can I throw in any or all of the Acuna/Albies inserts I have? I'd rather get something I need if possible.

2018 Bowman Chrome Trending #-RA Ronald Acuna
2018 Topps Chrome Update HMT76 Ozzie Albies
2018 Topps Stadium Club 110 Ozzie Albies

If not, yeah, just post up something interesting and Metly and that's good by me.

I actually have those three already. I looked through your list too for some Braves stuff but didn't see anything I could use. If you get some new stuff in let me know and we'll see if we can work out a deal for some of the Mets AUs I have.