WTT/WTTF 2018 Allen & Ginter UPD 9/26 (Added Chronicles/HHH)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Also found:
2016 Topps Allen and Ginter mini a and g back Jim Rice
2018 Bowman Platinum Rafael Devers RC
2018 Topps Gypsy Queen Rafael Devers RC
2016 Bowman's Best Mirror Image Devers/ Carpenter

Last edited:
Hey I've got these ones:

Mini's: Kimbrel #14
Clemens #233
Bradley Jr. #254
Bogaerts #295

Mini A/G Back: Kimbrel #14
Pedro Martinez #99

I could use the Superstitions #12 #13 and #14.

Let me know what you think.

I've also got a Craig Kimbrel 2018 Topps Museum Collection Archival Autograph #AA-CKI 175/299 that books for $20 that I'd be willing to trade for my SP and Insert needs for this set, let me know if you'd be interested.

Thanks
Eric H

Last edited:
Hey I've got these ones:

Mini's: Kimbrel #14
Clemens #233
Bradley Jr. #254
Bogaerts #295

Mini A/G Back: Kimbrel #14
Pedro Martinez #99

I could use the Superstitions #12 #13 and #14.

Let me know what you think.

I've also got a Craig Kimbrel 2018 Topps Museum Collection Archival Autograph #AA-CKI 175/299 that books for $20 that I'd be willing to trade for my SP and Insert needs for this set, let me know if you'd be interested.

Thanks
Eric H

Hi Eric,
Unfortunately I don’t need any of those minis (the only ones I need are in my OP). I would be interested in the Kimbrel. Do you have a checklist?

Hi Eric,
Unfortunately I don’t need any of those minis (the only ones I need are in my OP). I would be interested in the Kimbrel. Do you have a checklist?

Sorry about that, I was reading your list backwards. I was thinking those were the cards you had and were looking for all other Red Sox. But in that case I do have the Roger Clemens NNO Mini for you. If you're interested in that card and the Kimbrel auto I could use these '18 Ginter inserts.

Superstitions =12,13,14,15
Exotic Sports = 6,14,16,17,18
Folio of Fears = 6

Let me know what you think

Sorry about that, I was reading your list backwards. I was thinking those were the cards you had and were looking for all other Red Sox. But in that case I do have the Roger Clemens NNO Mini for you. If you're interested in that card and the Kimbrel auto I could use these '18 Ginter inserts.

Superstitions =12,13,14,15
Exotic Sports = 6,14,16,17,18
Folio of Fears = 6

Let me know what you think

Sounds good to me. Posted thanks!

I need these Braves for A&G Master set:
Reg mini—131
Gold border—343
Ad back—191
Black border--123

Will look for Red Sox, if you have time, would you mind looking into my homepage or other threads. I picked up an estate sale so I might have something you need. Thanks