Wtt/wts - 2018 a/g

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I can use these for my set
Flags of Lost Nations (fln-xx):
6 ceylon
24 ottoman empire

Black border:
4 maybin
120 bellinger
238 wiseau

I have these:
2018 Topps Allen & Ginter #157 Bill James
2018 Topps Allen & Ginter #222 Total Solar Eclipse
2018 Topps Allen & Ginter #259 Bomb Cyclone
2018 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini #157 Bill James (not sure if you want minis too)
2018 Topps Allen & Ginter Baseball Equipment of the Ages #BEA-16 Modern Cleats
2018 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini Baseball Superstitions #MBS-9 Drawing In The Batters Box Dirt

Anything else you could use to make up the difference? Would like to snag all five of them minis from you! (I have a A&G Tradelist as well, but nothing else you probably need off of it, http://www.thebenchtrading.com/show...inter-F-T-(Looking-for-Black-Minis-amp-Flags)
Thanks

6 ceylon
24 ottoman empire

Black border:
4 maybin
120 bellinger
238 wiseau

I have these:
2018 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini Baseball Superstitions #MBS-9 Drawing In The Batters Box Dirt

Anything else you could use to make up the difference? Would like to snag all five of them minis from you! (I have a A&G Tradelist as well, but nothing else you probably need off of it, http://www.thebenchtrading.com/show...inter-F-T-(Looking-for-Black-Minis-amp-Flags)
Thanks

Should have some time this afternoon to take a look. Will shoot you a message ASAP. Thanks.

6 ceylon
24 ottoman empire

Black border:
4 maybin
120 bellinger
238 wiseau

I have these:

Thanks

Saw that you didn't need the #4 black border anymore - and I actually traded the #120 black border in another deal earlier in the weekend and didn't get the list updated. Would the following deal work for you:

You get:
black border 238
flags 6
flags 24

I get:

If that works, let me know and we can post it up. Thanks.

Still looking to trade A/G.

Need Folio of Fears, Baseball Equipment thru the ages, hottest peppers, & baseball superstitions

updated for trades - still looking to move these cards for the minis that I need from baseball superstitions/folio of fears/hottest peppers insert sets.