(2) 2018 A&G Hobby Boxes For Trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I would have to look up each one individually but I think the Pujols should be $5-10 bv each. The Trouts are probably in the $5-15 range. These are only guesses so please correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks.

Sorry, I forgot to cut and paste 3 specific cards in my last reply. I did not expect a full price list but agree with your rough assessment!

Let me think on that and PM you if interested. I also collect those RC and would likely not want to trade them for inserts though I am interested in a few of the trout.

Thanks.

I got back to some of my cards. Here’s some items that may fit your wantlist (or not):
2017 Topps Gallery Masterpiece Green (MP-26) Ken Griffey Jr. #195/250 BV $10
2018 Bowman Chrome Prospects Refractor (BCP1) Ronald Acuna #313/499 BV $15
2015 Topps Gypsy Queen Silver Mini (89) Clayton Kershaw #080/199 BV $6
2009 Upper Deck Icons Icons (IC-DJ) Derek Jeter #246/999 BV $8
2009 Topps 206 SP Variation (299b) Albert Pujols BV $6
2016 Topps Gypsy Queen MVP Mini (MVPM-MT) Mike Trout BV $6
2014 Panini Prizm Prizms (76) Derek Jeter BV $6
2018 Topps Finest Sitting Red (SR-MT) Mike Trout BV $6
2017 Topps Gallery Canvas (1) Mike Trout BV $8

For reference, I added last year’s BVs to the items below I was interested in, if available. Take a look and see what you think. Based on those numbers, it’s about $15 I’d guess?

Anyways, if that value seems right, or needs adjustment, let me know, and let me know if there’s anything you can use on my list or I will keep digging. Thanks

Are you collecting anything from Ginter this year? You have a few things I need, but I’m away from Collection right now and the only things I have access is what I’ve opened from Ginter (and one pack of Optic with a Mantle name variation and an Albies “Rated Rookie”). If not I will take a look when I get back to my main collection next week. Or if you are selling I would be interested.

MINI BLACK
99 Pedro Martinez BV $2.50

MINI A&G BACK
168 Andrew Benintendi BV (his RC last year is $5. I’d say for a 2nd year maybe $3?)
295 Xander Bogaerts BV $2

MINI REGULAR BACK
216 Rafael Devers - Boston Red Sox RC (comparable to the Beni last year, BV $4)
233 Roger Clemens - Boston Red Sox BV $2
254 Jackie Bradley Jr. - Boston Red Sox BV $1.50

I am interested in the Acuna if that works for you for all your cards of interest and you want to post up. As an FYI I will be back online Saturday. Thanks.

I got back to some of my cards. Here’s some items that may fit your wantlist (or not):
2017 Topps Gallery Masterpiece Green (MP-26) Ken Griffey Jr. #195/250 BV $10
2018 Bowman Chrome Prospects Refractor (BCP1) Ronald Acuna #313/499 BV $15
2015 Topps Gypsy Queen Silver Mini (89) Clayton Kershaw #080/199 BV $6
2009 Upper Deck Icons Icons (IC-DJ) Derek Jeter #246/999 BV $8
2009 Topps 206 SP Variation (299b) Albert Pujols BV $6
2016 Topps Gypsy Queen MVP Mini (MVPM-MT) Mike Trout BV $6
2014 Panini Prizm Prizms (76) Derek Jeter BV $6
2018 Topps Finest Sitting Red (SR-MT) Mike Trout BV $6
2017 Topps Gallery Canvas (1) Mike Trout BV $8

For reference, I added last year’s BVs to the items below I was interested in, if available. Take a look and see what you think. Based on those numbers, it’s about $15 I’d guess?

Anyways, if that value seems right, or needs adjustment, let me know, and let me know if there’s anything you can use on my list or I will keep digging. Thanks

Interested in these 5. Any cards from my tradelist interest you?

MINI REGULAR BACK
138 Ernie Banks - Chicago Cubs

FANTASY GOLDMINE
FG-15 Greg Maddux - Atlanta Braves

A FEW STARS AND ROOKIES FOR TRADE

5 Kris Bryant - Chicago Cubs
133 Johnny Bench - Cincinnati Reds
174 Corey Seager - Los Angeles Dodgers

Do you have any Trout or Pulos numbered? I did not see any at a glance. Thanks. BTW may be Sat before I can check in again.

Interested in these 5. Any cards from my tradelist interest you?

MINI REGULAR BACK
138 Ernie Banks - Chicago Cubs

FANTASY GOLDMINE
FG-15 Greg Maddux - Atlanta Braves

A FEW STARS AND ROOKIES FOR TRADE

5 Kris Bryant - Chicago Cubs
133 Johnny Bench - Cincinnati Reds
174 Corey Seager - Los Angeles Dodgers

I'm interested in these:

FANTASY GOLDMINE
FG-4 Sandy Koufax - Los Angeles Dodgers
FG-7 Babe Ruth - New York Yankees

You can find my Trout cards here:

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmiopi8L

If you wouldn't mind taking a look please?

We also still have a thread going for these below. Is there anything I could add for the Trout medallion and Donruss blue to all the cards you want? I am willing to trade to your advantage for those. Thx.

2017 Topps Gallery Artist Proof #52 Paul DeJong $3
166 Joey Votto BRONZE
166 Joey Votto RED AND YELLOW
RED AND YELLOW 54 Harrison Bader RR PRIZM
FANTASY GOLDMINE
FG-4 Sandy Koufax - Los Angeles Dodgers
FG-7 Babe Ruth - New York Yankees

First, let me apologize. I had forgotten all about both of these threads and have since traded the Trout Blue. So sorry! I feel like a heel when that happens. Again, I'm sorry.

I do still have the Trout Medallion. Will either the Longoria or the Martinez gu work to complete the trade? I do have a few other Trout cards available or I can trim some cards off mine if need be. Plmk & thanks.

First, let me apologize. I had forgotten all about both of these threads and have since traded the Trout Blue. So sorry! I feel like a heel when that happens. Again, I'm sorry.

I do still have the Trout Medallion. Will either the Longoria or the Martinez gu work to complete the trade? I do have a few other Trout cards available or I can trim some cards off mine if need be. Plmk & thanks.

I need to update my list too as the Longoria and Martinez are gone....

Ok, let me know what you would like then for the medallion and the topps gallery heritage trouts? feel free to also check this 2018 tradelist or link in my sig. thx.

http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showthread.php/454180-2018-Tradelist?highlight=