Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 53

Thread: Vintage Baseball (1959 - 1980) FT will trade back 2X in BV

  1. #31
    Bump for reply. Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. First Contest of the New Year for Clayton Kershaw Auto/gu 24/30 2015 Topps Museum Collection this coming Saturday! Back to the regular rules!



  2. #34
    Hi Jay--

    How does this trade sound to you:

    For you:
    1971 Topps #65(Ex)Ldr/Yaz
    1981 Topps #205(NrMt)Rose RB
    1982 Topps (all NrMt)- 51 101(Schmidt IA) 185(Niekro) 195(Molitor) 200(Brett) 291 305(Sutton) 339(Schmidt AS) 565 620 650(Yaz) 657 678 690 740 760

    For me:
    1978 Burger King 4 Ron Guidry Yankees
    1978 Burger King 7 Jim Hunter Yankees
    1978 Burger King 10 Rich Gossage Yankees
    1978 Burger King 14 Graig Nettles Yankees
    1978 Burger King 21 Reggie Jackson Yankees
    1980 Topps Burger King Hit, Pitch and Run 3 Rollie Fingers Padres
    1980 Topps Burger King Phillies 4 Pete Rose Phillies EX-MT
    1978 Topps 16 Roy White Yankees EX
    1978 Topps 39 Floyd Bannister Astros EX
    1978 Topps 76 Steve Ontiveros Cubs EX
    1978 Topps 88 Mike Phillips Cardinals
    1978 Topps 151 Milt Wilcox Tigers EX
    1978 Topps 181 Ken Forsch Astros EX
    1978 Topps 190 John Candelaria Pirates EX

    If you agree please feel free to post or lmk and I will. Thanks.......Derek

  3. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by dbvol View Post
    Hi Jay--

    How does this trade sound to you:

    For you:
    1971 Topps #65(Ex)Ldr/Yaz
    1981 Topps #205(NrMt)Rose RB
    1982 Topps (all NrMt)- 51 101(Schmidt IA) 185(Niekro) 195(Molitor) 200(Brett) 291 305(Sutton) 339(Schmidt AS) 565 620 650(Yaz) 657 678 690 740 760

    For me:
    1978 Burger King 4 Ron Guidry Yankees
    1978 Burger King 7 Jim Hunter Yankees
    1978 Burger King 10 Rich Gossage Yankees
    1978 Burger King 14 Graig Nettles Yankees
    1978 Burger King 21 Reggie Jackson Yankees
    1980 Topps Burger King Hit, Pitch and Run 3 Rollie Fingers Padres
    1980 Topps Burger King Phillies 4 Pete Rose Phillies EX-MT
    1978 Topps 16 Roy White Yankees EX
    1978 Topps 39 Floyd Bannister Astros EX
    1978 Topps 76 Steve Ontiveros Cubs EX
    1978 Topps 88 Mike Phillips Cardinals
    1978 Topps 151 Milt Wilcox Tigers EX
    1978 Topps 181 Ken Forsch Astros EX
    1978 Topps 190 John Candelaria Pirates EX

    If you agree please feel free to post or lmk and I will. Thanks.......Derek
    Sounds good to me. Unfortunately I’m on a tablet making it hard to cut and paste to post a trade. Could you please post?

    Thanks,

    Jay

  4. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaybo374 View Post
    Sounds good to me. Unfortunately I’m on a tablet making it hard to cut and paste to post a trade. Could you please post?

    Thanks,

    Jay
    Posted. Thanks for the trade.

  5. #37
    I know its been awhile since I mentioned this card, I still have card # 237 from the 1972 set , I was wondering if you would trade 4 cards from your trade list of 1975's ?
    I'm collecting vintage sports cards mostly baseball and hockey.

    Currently working on 1958 , 1972 and 1973 Topps Baseball sets

    also working on 1972 Topps Football

    lastly working on 1966-67 , 1967-68 and 1971-72 Topps Hockey sets

  6. #38
    I can use these if the centering is good and no slant cut:
    1959 Topps 305 Curt Raydon Pirates EX 1
    1959 Topps 421 Herm Wehmeier Tigers EX 1
    Pm me with wants.

  7. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by forceplay sport View Post
    I know its been awhile since I mentioned this card, I still have card # 237 from the 1972 set , I was wondering if you would trade 4 cards from your trade list of 1975's ?
    Definitely interested as long as it is at least EX. Pm me the 75s you’d like

  8. #40
    PM sent
    I'm collecting vintage sports cards mostly baseball and hockey.

    Currently working on 1958 , 1972 and 1973 Topps Baseball sets

    also working on 1972 Topps Football

    lastly working on 1966-67 , 1967-68 and 1971-72 Topps Hockey sets

  9. #41
    I've been building basically the same list of mine, however I do believe I have quite a bit of your needs. I need to go through them however to view conditions for a solid chunk of them. Will get back to you hopefully later on in the week with conditions.
    Collect:
    Yu-Gi-Oh
    Magic The Gathering
    Pre-1975 MLB

  10. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by elbobman View Post
    I've been building basically the same list of mine, however I do believe I have quite a bit of your needs. I need to go through them however to view conditions for a solid chunk of them. Will get back to you hopefully later on in the week with conditions.
    That sounds great! I look forward to hearing from you.

  11. #43
    I could use these:

    1959 Topps- 301, 305
    1962 Topps- 81, 87, 89
    1964 Topps- 189
    1969 Topps- 52, 140, 202, 449, 499, 565, 623
    1970 Topps- 653, 679
    1972 Topps- 782
    1975 Topps- Mini- 68

    LMK if there's anything off my Trade List you could use and pm works best.

    Paul

  12. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Shortbus12 View Post
    I could use these:

    1959 Topps- 301, 305
    1962 Topps- 81, 87, 89
    1964 Topps- 189
    1969 Topps- 52, 140, 202, 449, 499, 565, 623
    1970 Topps- 653, 679
    1972 Topps- 782
    1975 Topps- Mini- 68

    LMK if there's anything off my Trade List you could use and pm works best.

    Paul
    I’ve started going through your trade list. I should be done tomorrow night.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •