Maddux FS. Have over 4000 individual.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Howdy all. Haven’t been around much I know. But I haven’t been actively collecting since about 09. Decided to break down the Maddux collection except for some of my most favorite cards.

All of my lists are completely out of date so any Maddux collectors out there looking to buy please shoot me your wantlists. Or if you have any really specific desires.

Please post here or pm or email at [email protected].

I will respond as soon as I can.

Again. Only looking to sell at this time.

75 DLVD? There’s a few of them in recent sales on eBay over the past couple months ranging from 58 DLVD to 84 DLVD.

LMK your thoughts.

-Nick

Originally Posted by NYBBNUTT View Post
Do you have 2011 Topps - 60 Years of Topps - Original Back #361 Greg Maddux (1988 reprint)?
I do. I no longer have Beckett but I’m assuming it’s not a very high value card.
I have the Original Back @ $3.75. Base is $2.50 which I have and the Original Backs are 1 1/2 x.

Hey slavlite, I would be interested in purchasing some cards from you. Do you have an itemized list of what you have ? Have a price in mind for the whole thing ?

Sorry everyone was out of town for 4 days and then worked like a dog for t(e past three so just getting caught up now.

Will pm you akamikey.

And reply to everyone

Originally Posted by NYBBNUTT View Post
Do you have 2011 Topps - 60 Years of Topps - Original Back #361 Greg Maddux (1988 reprint)?

I have the Original Back @ $3.75. Base is $2.50 which I have and the Original Backs are 1 1/2 x.

K. I could do a 1.00 PWE if you wanna do a tiny sale like that.