Thread: Maddux FS. Have over 4000 individual.

Maddux FS. Have over 4000 individual.

Howdy all. Havenít been around much I know. But I havenít been actively collecting since about 09. Decided to break down the Maddux collection except for some of my most favorite cards.

All of my lists are completely out of date so any Maddux collectors out there looking to buy please shoot me your wantlists. Or if you have any really specific desires.

Please post here or pm or email at slavlite@charter.net.

I will respond as soon as I can.

Again. Only looking to sell at this time.
    Maddux Numbers: 3618/10942 different Beckett Recognized cards33.6%GU-480 AU-28 1/1 - 39
    Maddux Master Needlist - Need anything listed

GU FT
    If you have Greg Maddux Topps Moments and Milestones FT, PLMK still need a bunch from 07 and 08 Base, Black, and Blue, and of course Red.

BSL Chicago Cubs Owner

Jerry Rice

Go to cjay101's ebay items
    Go to cjay101's comc items

May have interest in a nice on-card autograph in a Braves uni.
    Senior Advisor in Title Only

I collect anything and everything Jerry Rice! Always looking for any I don't have!

My Wantlist

Maddux Numbers: 3618/10942 different Beckett Recognized cards33.6%GU-480 AU-28 1/1 - 39

GU FT
    If you have Greg Maddux Topps Moments and Milestones FT, PLMK still need a bunch from 07 and 08 Base, Black, and Blue, and of course Red.

BSL Chicago Cubs Owner

Jerry Rice

Go to cjay101's ebay items
    Go to cjay101's comc items

What would the sp signature auto set me back?
    Senior Advisor in Title Only

I collect anything and everything Jerry Rice! Always looking for any I don't have!

My Wantlist

75 DLVD? There’s a few of them in recent sales on eBay over the past couple months ranging from 58 DLVD to 84 DLVD.

LMK your thoughts.

-Nick

GU FT

BSL Chicago Cubs Owner

Have any Maddux 1998 Topps Tek Diffractors?

Quote Originally Posted by spcollector View Post
    Have any Maddux 1998 Topps Tek Diffractors?
    Just one. Card 50 pattern 65.

GU FT

BSL Chicago Cubs Owner

Do you have 2011 Topps - 60 Years of Topps - Original Back #361 Greg Maddux (1988 reprint)?

Priority is Topps Reprints Original Backs

Mays, Clemente, Aaron or Ryan Topps Finest & Refractors reprints
    Working on Topps sets
    Please contact with trade and want lists

Quote Originally Posted by NYBBNUTT View Post
    Do you have 2011 Topps - 60 Years of Topps - Original Back #361 Greg Maddux (1988 reprint)?
    I do. I no longer have Beckett but I’m assuming it’s not a very high value card.

GU FT

BSL Chicago Cubs Owner

Quote Originally Posted by slavlite View Post
    Just one. Card 50 pattern 65.
    It books at $20... how much are you asking for it?

Originally Posted by NYBBNUTT View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by slavlite View Post
    I do. I no longer have Beckett but I’m assuming it’s not a very high value card.
    I have the Original Back @ $3.75. Base is $2.50 which I have and the Original Backs are 1 1/2 x.

Priority is Topps Reprints Original Backs

Mays, Clemente, Aaron or Ryan Topps Finest & Refractors reprints
    Working on Topps sets
    Please contact with trade and want lists

Hey slavlite, I would be interested in purchasing some cards from you. Do you have an itemized list of what you have ? Have a price in mind for the whole thing ?
    Mainly looking for GREG MADDUX, 2008 UD Heroes #d cards & 2006-2014 A&G Relics.

CLICK HERE FOR - WANTLIST - TRADELIST - PICASA ALBUM

Sorry everyone was out of town for 4 days and then worked like a dog for t(e past three so just getting caught up now.

Will pm you akamikey.

And reply to everyone

GU FT

BSL Chicago Cubs Owner

Quote Originally Posted by NYBBNUTT View Post
    Originally Posted by NYBBNUTT View Post

I have the Original Back @ $3.75. Base is $2.50 which I have and the Original Backs are 1 1/2 x.
    K. I could do a 1.00 PWE if you wanna do a tiny sale like that.

GU FT

BSL Chicago Cubs Owner