Who Is Going to The National?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rabs

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Looking forward to The National next week in Cleveland! It will be my first National in Cleveland but I have been to Chicago and Baltimore before. I will also be at the Angels/Indians games on Friday and Saturday so that should be fun. Anyone else going?

Ryan

I would like to be going - just had a great time in Cleveland two weeks ago for Tribe/Yanks. Haven't been to a National since the last time it was in Baltimore, and probably won't go again until it comes back to Baltimore.

I will be there for the weekend. Only 2 hrs away so no excuses preventing me :)

This will be my first one and I can't wait!

I will be there for the weekend. Only 2 hrs away so no excuses preventing me :)

This will be my first one and I can't wait!

Your first one?! You will love it I'm sure. It's overwhelming actually.

I'm getting really excited as I leave tomorrow!

I was there today - my first one, too. It was pretty amazing -- I saw and even got to hold cards that I never dreamed I'd see in person. I highly recommend it to anyone who ever has the chance to go.

It is a bit overwhelming - we were there for about 4 hours and by the third hour everything starts to blend together.

Enjoy Cleveland!
Jeremy

Just saw that a vendor got busted for selling fake autos - not the best place in the world to setup shop as a fake!

On a side note - if anyone there happens to see any of the Kirby Puckett UD Epic game used cards, if you can get them for a good price - would reimburse cost plus a finders fee!

Looking forward to hearing reports on how the National was...And seeing what folks were able to find for their collections!