Pages for late 80s/early 90s Bowman Baseball?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

negreyjr

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
The first few Bowman sets in the late 80s/early 90s were slightly larger than the standard cards at the time. I recently came across some of them and I'd like to put them in a binder -- any idea what size pages to use? I prefer to use UltraPro Platinum if possible.

Thanks,
Jeremy

I am quite certain the pages you need are the 8 pocket ones. I imagine they are quite a bit harder to find than the 9 pocket sheets but I would think you could get these from Ultra Pro's site if they have one. These pages were used for the oversized 1950s Topps and Bowman baseball cards which are pretty much the same size as the 1989 Bowman cards.

Hey Jeremy~
I have an unopened box of 8 pocket pages, the kind you would need. I over bought and this 100 page box is cello wrapped still. LMK if you are interested, we can work something out in trade and I'll sell it to you outright. All the best, Rooster.

Rooster, that would have been great but I literally just ordered a box! If I need more, I'll let you know.

Thanks,
Jeremy

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online