Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    20 minutes away from Busch Stadium, home of the St. Louis Cardinals
    Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to tglgtglg's ebay items

I know I have some parallel stuff of his, just got to find it. I am heading out of town this weekend for a week to move my son into college, so I am not sure how much time I will have. I knew I had that one sitting here. I was thinking maybe like $25 or $30 in trade on the rookie, if you would be interested.
    Link to my trade list thread here on The Bench - http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...his?highlight=

My Hobby Collecting Goal - to finish my '98 Bowman's Best Master Set - so help me out if you have any Atomic Refractors or Autos. This set is the only true thing that I am still currently working on.

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to CKMcards's comc items

Quote Originally Posted by tglg View Post
    I know I have some parallel stuff of his, just got to find it. I am heading out of town this weekend for a week to move my son into college, so I am not sure how much time I will have. I knew I had that one sitting here. I was thinking maybe like $25 or $30 in trade on the rookie, if you would be interested.
    Let me know what parallels you find, I'll think about the rookie depending on what else you find. I'll hold the Kellogg's cards and the Sandberg promo for you until next week or I hear back from you.

Thanks!
    Looking for Ozzie Smith, Yadier Molina and Kansas Jayhawk alums basketball.
    Link to my Checklists/Tradelists:
    https://goo.gl/vShojr