Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
  1. CKMcards's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Washington MO
    Posts
    287
    Bench Bucks
    415
    Bench Points
    73
    Trader Rating
    5.0



    Go to CKMcards's comc items

    #1

    Trout, Altuve, Judge, etc.

    I recently bought a collection and found these cards in it. I don't have a Beckett subscription, could someone help me out and give me the Beckett values on them? I'd be interested in selling/trading any of them if anyone is interested. Thanks in advance!

    Mike Trout 2012 Topps Opening Day - [Base] - Blue PR2012 #85
    Jose Altuve 2011 Topps Update Series - [Base] #US132
    Aaron Judge 2017 Topps - 1987 Design #87-177
    Cody Bellinger 2017 Bowman - Chrome Bowman Scouts Top 100 - Retail Green Refractor PR99 #BTP-17
    David Wright 2007 Topps - 2006 Highlights Autograph - [Autographed] (Seventh 20-20 Met) #HADW
    Pedro Martinez 2005 Topps Cracker Jack - [Base] - Mini Blue PR50 #236
    Ryne Sandberg 2002 Leaf Certified - [Base] - Samples Silver #33
    Tony Gwynn 2002 Bowman Heritage - Relics #BH-TG
    Mickey Mantle 2006 Topps - Wal-Mart Blaster Insert #WM11
    Ernie Banks 1970 Kellogg's 3-D Super Stars - [Base] #40
    Looking for Ozzie Smith, Yadier Molina and Kansas Jayhawk alums basketball.
    Link to my Checklists/Tradelists:
    https://goo.gl/vShojr

  2. pmanningsfan73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Donna, Texas
    Posts
    2,534
    Bench Bucks
    3,443
    Blog Entries
    4
    Bench Points
    307
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to lookin4deals36's ebay items


    #2
    Here you go hope this helps.

    Mike Trout 2011 Topps Update Series - [Base] #US175 BV $400.00
    Mike Trout 2012 Topps Opening Day - [Base] - Blue PR2012 #85 BV $25.00
    Jose Altuve 2011 Topps Update Series - [Base] #US132 Quantity 2 BV $50.00
    Aaron Judge 2017 Topps - 1987 Design #87-177 BV $25.00
    Cody Bellinger 2017 Bowman - Chrome Bowman Scouts Top 100 - Retail Green Refractor PR99 #BTP-17 BV $10.00
    David Wright 2007 Topps - 2006 Highlights Autograph - [Autographed] (Seventh 20-20 Met) #HADW BV $25.00
    Pedro Martinez 2005 Topps Cracker Jack - [Base] - Mini Blue PR50 #236 BV $12.00
    Ryne Sandberg 2002 Leaf Certified - [Base] - Samples Silver #33 $1.25-N/A
    Tony Gwynn 2002 Bowman Heritage - Relics #BH-TG BV $15.00
    Mickey Mantle 2006 Topps - Wal-Mart Blaster Insert #WM11 BV $20.00
    Ernie Banks 1970 Kellogg's 3-D Super Stars - [Base] #40 BV $12.00
    Last edited by pmanningsfan73; 08-04-2018 at 09:44 PM.
    PC: Longoria, Tulowitzki, Kemp, Pujols, Griffey Jr, Randy Johnson, Chipper Jones, Helton, Biggio, Bagwell, Giancarlo (Mike) Stanton, Votto, Derek Jeter
    I trade by BV:

    http://southernsportscards.webs.com/home
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/southe...tscards/albums

  3. CKMcards's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Washington MO
    Posts
    287
    Bench Bucks
    415
    Bench Points
    73
    Trader Rating
    5.0



    Go to CKMcards's comc items

    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by pmanningsfan73 View Post
    Here you go hope this helps.

    Mike Trout 2011 Topps Update Series - [Base] #US175 BV $400.00
    Mike Trout 2012 Topps Opening Day - [Base] - Blue PR2012 #85 BV $25.00
    Jose Altuve 2011 Topps Update Series - [Base] #US132 Quantity 2 BV $50.00
    Aaron Judge 2017 Topps - 1987 Design #87-177 BV $25.00
    Cody Bellinger 2017 Bowman - Chrome Bowman Scouts Top 100 - Retail Green Refractor PR99 #BTP-17 BV $10.00
    David Wright 2007 Topps - 2006 Highlights Autograph - [Autographed] (Seventh 20-20 Met) #HADW BV $25.00
    Pedro Martinez 2005 Topps Cracker Jack - [Base] - Mini Blue PR50 #236 BV $12.00
    Ryne Sandberg 2002 Leaf Certified - [Base] - Samples Silver #33 $1.25-N/A
    Tony Gwynn 2002 Bowman Heritage - Relics #BH-TG BV $15.00
    Mickey Mantle 2006 Topps - Wal-Mart Blaster Insert #WM11 BV $20.00
    Ernie Banks 1970 Kellogg's 3-D Super Stars - [Base] #40 BV $12.00
    Thanks! I appreciate it. Are you interested in any of them? I think we've talked before but I have a tradelist here wit lots of the guys you have listed:
    https://goo.gl/vShojr
    Looking for Ozzie Smith, Yadier Molina and Kansas Jayhawk alums basketball.
    Link to my Checklists/Tradelists:
    https://goo.gl/vShojr

  4. pmanningsfan73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Donna, Texas
    Posts
    2,534
    Bench Bucks
    3,443
    Blog Entries
    4
    Bench Points
    307
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to lookin4deals36's ebay items


    #4
    Believe it or not I had the Update Trout & the Altuve but traded them long before they spiked. I am always willing to look at trade lists or page/site if a link is provided. Thanks
    PC: Longoria, Tulowitzki, Kemp, Pujols, Griffey Jr, Randy Johnson, Chipper Jones, Helton, Biggio, Bagwell, Giancarlo (Mike) Stanton, Votto, Derek Jeter
    I trade by BV:

    http://southernsportscards.webs.com/home
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/southe...tscards/albums

  5. tglg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    20 minutes away from Busch Stadium, home of the St. Louis Cardinals
    Posts
    6,807
    Bench Bucks
    3,425
    Bench Points
    947
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to tglgtglg's ebay items


    #5
    Interested in these:

    Ryne Sandberg 2002 Leaf Certified - [Base] - Samples Silver #33 $1.25-N/A
    Ernie Banks 1970 Kellogg's 3-D Super Stars - [Base] #40 BV $12.00 - what kind of condition is this in?
    Link to my trade list thread here on The Bench - http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...his?highlight=

    My Hobby Collecting Goal - to finish my '98 Bowman's Best Master Set - so help me out if you have any Atomic Refractors or Autos. This set is the only true thing that I am still currently working on.

  6. CKMcards's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Washington MO
    Posts
    287
    Bench Bucks
    415
    Bench Points
    73
    Trader Rating
    5.0



    Go to CKMcards's comc items

    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by pmanningsfan73 View Post
    Believe it or not I had the Update Trout & the Altuve but traded them long before they spiked. I am always willing to look at trade lists or page/site if a link is provided. Thanks
    My Ozzie Smith checklist is on the first tab here. My tradelist is on the second tab. And basketball cards of former Kansas Jayhawks I want is on the 3rd tab.
    https://goo.gl/vShojr

    Thanks for looking!
    Looking for Ozzie Smith, Yadier Molina and Kansas Jayhawk alums basketball.
    Link to my Checklists/Tradelists:
    https://goo.gl/vShojr

  7. CKMcards's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Washington MO
    Posts
    287
    Bench Bucks
    415
    Bench Points
    73
    Trader Rating
    5.0



    Go to CKMcards's comc items

    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by tglg View Post
    Interested in these:

    Ryne Sandberg 2002 Leaf Certified - [Base] - Samples Silver #33 $1.25-N/A
    Ernie Banks 1970 Kellogg's 3-D Super Stars - [Base] #40 BV $12.00 - what kind of condition is this in?
    Hello! I'm not sure what the value of that Sandberg is supposed to be, the SAMPLE marking must make it unique. The Banks looks to be in really good shape for the age. There is a bit of a "crack" on the top right, but it has very sharp corners and edges, no stains or anything. I can send some pictures of it if you want. I also have Curt Flood, Dean Chance, Frank Howard, Harmon Killebrew, Tommy Harper and Wallace Bunker from that same 1970 Kellogg's set. The Killebrew has a stain on the back.
    Looking for Ozzie Smith, Yadier Molina and Kansas Jayhawk alums basketball.
    Link to my Checklists/Tradelists:
    https://goo.gl/vShojr

  8. tglg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    20 minutes away from Busch Stadium, home of the St. Louis Cardinals
    Posts
    6,807
    Bench Bucks
    3,425
    Bench Points
    947
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to tglgtglg's ebay items


    #8
    The Sandberg was a promo card that was found in beckett magazine. They aren't high dollar cards. If you have some pics of the Kellogg's cards, I would definitely love to see them, as I might be interested in all of them. Let me know. Thanks, Tony.
    Link to my trade list thread here on The Bench - http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...his?highlight=

    My Hobby Collecting Goal - to finish my '98 Bowman's Best Master Set - so help me out if you have any Atomic Refractors or Autos. This set is the only true thing that I am still currently working on.

  9. Sportnut08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    21,158
    Bench Bucks
    5,098
    Bench Points
    2134
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to dontrellefan35's ebay items


    #9
    What are you looking for in trade on the Trout/Altuve RCs?

    Thanks
    Kirby
    Limiting my trading for now.

  10. CKMcards's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Washington MO
    Posts
    287
    Bench Bucks
    415
    Bench Points
    73
    Trader Rating
    5.0



    Go to CKMcards's comc items

    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by tglg View Post
    The Sandberg was a promo card that was found in beckett magazine. They aren't high dollar cards. If you have some pics of the Kellogg's cards, I would definitely love to see them, as I might be interested in all of them. Let me know. Thanks, Tony.
    Here are some pictures of the Kellogg's cards:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1COg...ew?usp=sharing
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mUv...ew?usp=sharing
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XXW...ew?usp=sharing
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1O_I...ew?usp=sharing

    The Banks, Harper and Flood have cracks you can see when you shine a flashlight on them, but aren't really noticeable otherwise. The Killebrew has a water type stain on the back. So they aren't perfect, but pretty good for those type of cards from 1970.
    That makes sense about the Sandberg and why I was having trouble finding a value for it.
    Let me know what you're interested in and what you have in return and we can work something out. I collect Ozzie Smith and Kansas Jayhawk basketball players. My Ozzie checklist, tradelist and Kansas checklist can all be found here:
    https://goo.gl/vShojr

    Thanks!

    Chris
    Looking for Ozzie Smith, Yadier Molina and Kansas Jayhawk alums basketball.
    Link to my Checklists/Tradelists:
    https://goo.gl/vShojr

  11. CKMcards's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Washington MO
    Posts
    287
    Bench Bucks
    415
    Bench Points
    73
    Trader Rating
    5.0



    Go to CKMcards's comc items

    #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Sportnut08 View Post
    What are you looking for in trade on the Trout/Altuve RCs?

    Thanks
    Kirby
    I collect Ozzie Smith and Kansas Jayhawk basketball players. My Ozzie checklist, tradelist and Kansas checklist can all be found here:
    https://goo.gl/vShojr
    I think I'd like to just sell the Trout, but I'm open to anything.

    Thanks!
    Looking for Ozzie Smith, Yadier Molina and Kansas Jayhawk alums basketball.
    Link to my Checklists/Tradelists:
    https://goo.gl/vShojr

  12. CKMcards's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Washington MO
    Posts
    287
    Bench Bucks
    415
    Bench Points
    73
    Trader Rating
    5.0



    Go to CKMcards's comc items

    #12
    NYBBNUTT I tried to reply to your PM but your inbox is full. Let me know when you clear space and I'll resend.
    Looking for Ozzie Smith, Yadier Molina and Kansas Jayhawk alums basketball.
    Link to my Checklists/Tradelists:
    https://goo.gl/vShojr

  13. CKMcards's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Washington MO
    Posts
    287
    Bench Bucks
    415
    Bench Points
    73
    Trader Rating
    5.0



    Go to CKMcards's comc items

    #13
    Quote Originally Posted by CKMcards View Post
    I recently bought a collection and found these cards in it. I don't have a Beckett subscription, could someone help me out and give me the Beckett values on them? I'd be interested in selling/trading any of them if anyone is interested. Thanks in advance!

    Mike Trout 2011 Topps Update Series - [Base] #US175
    Mike Trout 2012 Topps Opening Day - [Base] - Blue PR2012 #85
    Jose Altuve 2011 Topps Update Series - [Base] #US132 Quantity 2
    Aaron Judge 2017 Topps - 1987 Design #87-177
    Cody Bellinger 2017 Bowman - Chrome Bowman Scouts Top 100 - Retail Green Refractor PR99 #BTP-17
    David Wright 2007 Topps - 2006 Highlights Autograph - [Autographed] (Seventh 20-20 Met) #HADW
    Pedro Martinez 2005 Topps Cracker Jack - [Base] - Mini Blue PR50 #236
    Ryne Sandberg 2002 Leaf Certified - [Base] - Samples Silver #33
    Tony Gwynn 2002 Bowman Heritage - Relics #BH-TG
    Mickey Mantle 2006 Topps - Wal-Mart Blaster Insert #WM11
    Ernie Banks 1970 Kellogg's 3-D Super Stars - [Base] #40
    Is anyone else interested in these cards before I take them to a card show to sell them? TGLG I have the Sandberg and Banks set aside waiting to hear from you.
    Looking for Ozzie Smith, Yadier Molina and Kansas Jayhawk alums basketball.
    Link to my Checklists/Tradelists:
    https://goo.gl/vShojr

  14. tglg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    20 minutes away from Busch Stadium, home of the St. Louis Cardinals
    Posts
    6,807
    Bench Bucks
    3,425
    Bench Points
    947
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to tglgtglg's ebay items


    #14
    I know I have some Ozzie stuff, just got to find the box. Although I do have this Ozzie sitting here on the desk.....any interest? The case does have a crack on the lower left on the back side, but not on the front. Let me know. Thanks, Tony.

    Link to my trade list thread here on The Bench - http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...his?highlight=

    My Hobby Collecting Goal - to finish my '98 Bowman's Best Master Set - so help me out if you have any Atomic Refractors or Autos. This set is the only true thing that I am still currently working on.

  15. CKMcards's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Washington MO
    Posts
    287
    Bench Bucks
    415
    Bench Points
    73
    Trader Rating
    5.0



    Go to CKMcards's comc items

    #15
    Quote Originally Posted by tglg View Post
    I know I have some Ozzie stuff, just got to find the box. Although I do have this Ozzie sitting here on the desk.....any interest? The case does have a crack on the lower left on the back side, but not on the front. Let me know. Thanks, Tony.

    I'd probably pass on that rookie. I'm not sure how they can grade it a 10 with it being that off center. Do you have any other cards of his? Or basketball cards of former Kansas Jayhawks? Or Yadier Molina for my son.
    My checklists/tradelist are here:
    https://goo.gl/vShojr
    Looking for Ozzie Smith, Yadier Molina and Kansas Jayhawk alums basketball.
    Link to my Checklists/Tradelists:
    https://goo.gl/vShojr

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •