Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22

Thread: (3) Optic Mega Boxes F/T

  1. #1

    (3) Optic Mega Boxes F/T

    Looking for Pujols or Trout or check wantlist tab from tradelist in sig. Thanks.

    AUTOGRAPHS
    Nick Gordon OA-NG Optic Autograph PRIZM
    Mitch Keller SS-MK Signature Series PRIZM

    RATED ROOKIE INSERT
    RR1 Shohei Ohtani *HTG*

    ALL STARS
    166 Joey Votto BRONZE
    166 Joey Votto RED AND YELLOW
    167 Gary Sanchez
    170 Carlos Correa
    170 Carlos Correa RED AND YELLOW
    174 Yadier Molina

    DIAMOND KINGS
    1 Anthony Rizzo RED AND YELLOW
    5 Corey Kluber
    8 Nolan Arenado
    11 Jose Altuve x 2
    12 Eric Hosmer RED AND YELLOW
    12 Eric Hosmer BRONZE
    15 Justin Bour RED AND YELLOW
    16 Ryan Braun
    20 Matt Olson
    23 Freddie Freeman x 2
    24 Andrew McCutchen BRONZE
    26 Salvador Perez x 2

    BRONZE
    34 Paul Blackburn RR PRIZM
    58 Austin Hays RR PRIZM
    73 Jean Segura
    75 Javier Baez
    89 Charlie Blackmon
    91 Reggie Jackson
    115 Cody Bellinger
    115 Cody Bellinger PHOTO VARIATION
    131 Tony Gwynn
    146 Ian Happ

    RED AND YELLOW
    35 Rafael Devers PRIZM
    38 Rhys Hoskins VARIATION RHYS LIGHTNING
    42 Victor Robles PRIZM
    43 Luiz Gohara RR PRIZM
    54 Harrison Bader RR PRIZM
    56 Shohei Ohtani RR PHOTO VARIATION PRIZM *HTG*
    59 Nicky Delmonico RR PRIZM
    62 Zack Granite RR PRIZM
    73 Jean Segura
    74 Brian Dozier
    76 Kyle Hendricks
    78 Kyle Schwarber
    89 Charlie Blackmon
    92 Michael Fulmer
    99 Yu Darvish
    115 Cody Bellinger
    116 Gary Sanchez
    118 Jordan Montgomery
    131 Tony Gwynn
    135 Andrew Benintendi
    146 Ian Happ
    103 Marcell Ozuna
    160 Chipper Jones
    165 Mickey Mantle PHOTO VARIATION THE MICK

    A FEW STARS
    35 Rafael Devers
    36 Ozzie Albies
    36 Ozzie Albies PRIZM
    36 Ozzie Albies VARIATION THE ATL
    38 Rhys Hoskins
    42 Victor Robles PHOTO VARIATION
    42 Victor Robles PRIZM
    65 Glyber Torres
    72 Dustin Pedroia
    79 Ryne Sandberg
    83 Barry Larkin
    89 Charlie Blackmon x 2
    83 Justin Verlander
    97 George Brett
    108 Kirby Puckett
    112 Jacob DeGrom
    115 Cody Bellinger PHOTO VARIATION
    Last edited by DoubleAZ; 08-06-2018 at 11:23 PM.
    Remember to check multiple tabs in both of these spreadsheets:

    TRADE LIST: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    WANT LIST: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

  2. #2
    Hi, not sure I have anything you need but I am interested in the Kyle Tucker. From your wants, I have these Albert Pujols. LMK Thank you!

    2004 Topps WizKids MLB SportsClix w/Ichiro,Sosa #SPS
    2007 UD Elements #78
    2007 UD Elements #120
    2007 UD Masterpieces #38
    2007 UD Masterpieces #49
    2008 UD Goudey Sport Royalty Mini Red Back SP #272
    2018 Topps Gypsy Queen #223
    Ken Griffey Jr 2020 count: 26 cards
    Magic Johnson 2020 count: 4 cards
    Shaquille O'Neal 2020 count: 5 cards

  3. #3
    I could use these:

    ALL STARS
    166 Joey Votto BRONZE
    166 Joey Votto RED AND YELLOW

    RED AND YELLOW
    54 Harrison Bader RR PRIZM

    All kinds of Trout here:

    https://flic.kr/s/aHsmiopi8L

  4. #4
    Would probably want a card of equal value for the AU. Let me know if you had anything else from my wants. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by jwpjones22 View Post
    Hi, not sure I have anything you need but I am interested in the Kyle Tucker. From your wants, I have these Albert Pujols. LMK Thank you!

    2004 Topps WizKids MLB SportsClix w/Ichiro,Sosa #SPS
    2007 UD Elements #78
    2007 UD Elements #120
    2007 UD Masterpieces #38
    2007 UD Masterpieces #49
    2008 UD Goudey Sport Royalty Mini Red Back SP #272
    2018 Topps Gypsy Queen #223
    Remember to check multiple tabs in both of these spreadsheets:

    TRADE LIST: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    WANT LIST: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

  5. #5
    Interested in the Trout medallion but understand I would probably need to add. Let me know if you want to take a look at my 2018 trade list thread and I will send it. Is the trout donruss blue in good shape? I can't tell if it is just the light or if it has a rough lowere left corner. Possibly interested in Goldschmidt clubhouse relic if there is anything else you want. Thx.

    Quote Originally Posted by redbird4 View Post
    I could use these:

    ALL STARS
    166 Joey Votto BRONZE
    166 Joey Votto RED AND YELLOW

    RED AND YELLOW
    54 Harrison Bader RR PRIZM

    All kinds of Trout here:

    https://flic.kr/s/aHsmiopi8L
    Remember to check multiple tabs in both of these spreadsheets:

    TRADE LIST: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    WANT LIST: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

  6. #6
    Unfortunately that is all I have from your wants, sorry.
    Ken Griffey Jr 2020 count: 26 cards
    Magic Johnson 2020 count: 4 cards
    Shaquille O'Neal 2020 count: 5 cards

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by jwpjones22 View Post
    Unfortunately that is all I have from your wants, sorry.
    That is ok. Thanks for looking. Let me know if you come across others from my want list. Thanks.
    Remember to check multiple tabs in both of these spreadsheets:

    TRADE LIST: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    WANT LIST: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleAZ View Post
    Interested in the Trout medallion but understand I would probably need to add. Let me know if you want to take a look at my 2018 trade list thread and I will send it. Is the trout donruss blue in good shape? I can't tell if it is just the light or if it has a rough lowere left corner. Possibly interested in Goldschmidt clubhouse relic if there is anything else you want. Thx.
    Double checked the Trout blue and it must be the lighting. Everything sharp! The Goldy gu has already been traded and has now been deleted from my flckr (sorry about that). More than happy to take a look at your list. Thanks!

  9. #9
    I'd like to trade for this if its still available: Nick Gordon OA-NG Optic Autograph PRIZM

    Let me know if you find anything on my website. thanks
    Quambomb
    http://www.freewebs.com/quambomb <-Click "continue to freewebs" if needed
    Discloser: I can be a picky trader

    Player Collections: Miguel Sano, Jose Berrios, L. Severino, F. Liriano, B. Revere, C. Gomez, & A. Chapman
    Set Collecting Needs: '12 Topps Heritage,'07 Bowman Heritage,'06 Flair Showcase,'07 A&G Flags of the World
    Always interested in MN Twins RCs, Prospects

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by redbird4 View Post
    Double checked the Trout blue and it must be the lighting. Everything sharp! The Goldy gu has already been traded and has now been deleted from my flckr (sorry about that). More than happy to take a look at your list. Thanks!
    so I am interested in the following trout:
    Medallion
    Blue border
    2017 Gallery Heritage
    possibly the donruss name variations

    if you want to find another card or two for the medallion that works. if you want to do the blue border and a heritage, that works. or feel free to propose another combo. thanks.
    Remember to check multiple tabs in both of these spreadsheets:

    TRADE LIST: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    WANT LIST: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by quambomb View Post
    I'd like to trade for this if its still available: Nick Gordon OA-NG Optic Autograph PRIZM

    Let me know if you find anything on my website. thanks
    you have several cards of interest on the site. the only issue is for an AU I would like another AU or RC of high interest. so, i don't see anything close in pricing unless there is anything else of interest from my list and you wanted to go larger. if not, please also feel free to check my wantlist tab from the link in my sig and see if anything else comes to mind. thanks.
    Remember to check multiple tabs in both of these spreadsheets:

    TRADE LIST: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    WANT LIST: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

  12. #12
    Will this work?

    2017 Topps Gallery Artist Proof #52 Paul DeJong $3
    166 Joey Votto BRONZE
    166 Joey Votto RED AND YELLOW
    RED AND YELLOW 54 Harrison Bader RR PRIZM

    for:

    2018 Donruss Trout Blue holo foil $8
    2017 Gallery Heritage Trout $6

    Please post or lmk.

  13. #13
    I can use these:

    BRONZE
    75 Javier Baez
    146 Ian Happ

    RED AND YELLOW
    1 Anthony Rizzo
    76 Kyle Hendricks
    78 Kyle Schwarber
    99 Yu Darvish
    146 Ian Happ

    Please check my searchable trade list in my sig, would love to do a trade to get them all.

    Thanks!
    Wantlists - Baseball (Cubs) | Lee Smith | Leon Durham

    Tradelist - Baseball Tradelist

    FS/FT Scans - Autographs | Game Used |

    CUBS PC - Auto & GU | Autos | Game Used

  14. #14
    We will work out something for all of them. Do you mind checking my tradelist below (all 2018) or my link in my sig (all other years)? Wanting to see if we could go larger first, like for either Canseco AU in A's uniform. Thanks.

    http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...73#post3822373

    Quote Originally Posted by potvin48 View Post
    I can use these:

    BRONZE
    75 Javier Baez
    146 Ian Happ

    RED AND YELLOW
    1 Anthony Rizzo
    76 Kyle Hendricks
    78 Kyle Schwarber
    99 Yu Darvish
    146 Ian Happ

    Please check my searchable trade list in my sig, would love to do a trade to get them all.

    Thanks!
    Remember to check multiple tabs in both of these spreadsheets:

    TRADE LIST: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    WANT LIST: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleAZ View Post
    We will work out something for all of them. Do you mind checking my tradelist below (all 2018) or my link in my sig (all other years)? Wanting to see if we could go larger first, like for either Canseco AU in A's uniform. Thanks.

    http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...73#post3822373
    I can use this one also:
    2018 Topps Mother's Day Pink Autographs #118 Ian Happ $15.00

    Won't be enough to get us up to a Canseco auto, but I do have a lot of stuff to trade. plmk, thanks!
    Wantlists - Baseball (Cubs) | Lee Smith | Leon Durham

    Tradelist - Baseball Tradelist

    FS/FT Scans - Autographs | Game Used |

    CUBS PC - Auto & GU | Autos | Game Used

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •