WTTF Jose Berrios and Luis Severino

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have several Severino autos for trade for guys in my PC,

I cant access your site, it brings me to advertisements

I have a 2018 Allen & Ginter Luis Severino GU Jersey which doesn't have a book value yet. I collect Nolan Ryan, Ted Williams and Johnny Bench. If interested, LMK what you have of those players, and what you think the Severino's BV will be.

I have several Severino autos for trade for guys in my PC,

I cant access your site, it brings me to advertisements

your site keeps sending me to mayfair.com

Hi guys - sorry about that, freewebs.com added a cickthrough last year and its awfully annoying. on the advertising page there is a link that says "continue to freewebs" so click that to visit my site. I may need to look for a better website provided :(

I have Berrios 2018 Topps Chrome refractor non-serial, 2018 Topps Serial I purple paper non-serial Berrios and 2017 Topps Gallery Jose Berrios. Best regards, David PS looking one Joe Mauer card or Justin Morneau in trade...pwe is okay with me.

I have Berrios 2018 Topps Chrome refractor non-serial, 2018 Topps Serial I purple paper non-serial Berrios and 2017 Topps Gallery Jose Berrios. Best regards, David PS looking one Joe Mauer card or Justin Morneau in trade...pwe is okay with me.

This is one of my nicer unqiue Morneau cards if you'd like it in a trade for the 3 you offered me?
Justin Morneau 2009 Bowman Chrome Draft Picks & Prospects WBC Refractor #BDPW25

I have this one:
Luis Severino 2016 Bowman Platinum - Next Generation #NG-19

Can you check my site for something you like in exchange (be sure to click the "click here to continue to freewebs" button on an advertisement page if my site doesn't display right away). I can use the card and would be happy to make a pwe (white envelope) trade. thanks

This is one of my nicer unqiue Morneau cards if you'd like it in a trade for the 3 you offered me?
Justin Morneau 2009 Bowman Chrome Draft Picks & Prospects WBC Refractor #BDPW25

Can you check my site for something you like in exchange (be sure to click the "click here to continue to freewebs" button on an advertisement page if my site doesn't display right away). I can use the card and would be happy to make a pwe (white envelope) trade. thanks

I would really like this card if you can find more on my tradelist you'd be interested in
Ozzie Smith 2006 Upper Deck Epic Epic Materials Red jsy #OS2 47/145

Or what about these?
Ozzie Smith 2017 Topps Allen & Ginter A&G Back Mini #129
Ozzie Smith 2017 Topps 1987 Topps #87-11

My tradelist is here:
https://goo.gl/vShojr

Just LMK Thanks!

I would really like this card if you can find more on my tradelist you'd be interested in

Or what about these?
Ozzie Smith 2017 Topps Allen & Ginter A&G Back Mini #129
Ozzie Smith 2017 Topps 1987 Topps #87-11

My tradelist is here:

Just LMK Thanks!

Thanks for the response. I'll take a look later tonight to see if we could expand the trade and let you know.

Works for me! Okay to post the trade....I'll include a few more and pwe is okay with me. Best regards, David

Hi David - sounds great, I'll post it. The weekend got busy for me so apologies for not replying but thanks for bumping

Last edited:
Thanks for the response. I'll take a look later tonight to see if we could expand the trade and let you know.

Hi David - sounds great, I'll post it. The weekend got busy for me so apologies for not replying but thanks for bumping

Confirmed and cards will go out tomorrow. Best regards, David

I received a 2018 A&G Berrios auto from Topps as a replacement for a missing A&G hit. There are several cards on your site I could use. I dunno if you want to take a look at my tradelist, but I know I don't have anymore Berrios of Severino on there.

Mike Trout 2012 Topps Allen & Ginter #140
Mike Trout 2013 Bowman Platinum #2
Mike Trout 2015 Topps Tape Measure Blasts #TMB-5
Mike Trout 2016 Bowman's Best Refractor #1
Mike Trout 2017 Bowman Platinum Ice #100

I am also interested in the '76 Topps Rod Carew, as I'm putting that set together.

Or what about these?
Ozzie Smith 2017 Topps Allen & Ginter A&G Back Mini #129 $2.25
Ozzie Smith 2017 Topps 1987 Topps #87-11 $1.25

My tradelist is here:
Just LMK Thanks!

I added BVs to the cards above, the Ozzie Smith GUed isn't in my Beckett magazine though. I'd trade the 1987 Topps Ozzie Smith card for the Severino as the BV is the same - $1.25. would be happy to do a trade via plain white envelope. Let me know your thoughts or post if it up if that trade is ok with you.

-Brandon

I received a 2018 A&G Berrios auto from Topps as a replacement for a missing A&G hit. There are several cards on your site I could use. I dunno if you want to take a look at my tradelist, but I know I don't have anymore Berrios of Severino on there.

Mike Trout 2012 Topps Allen & Ginter #140 $4
Mike Trout 2013 Bowman Platinum #2 $3
Mike Trout 2015 Topps Tape Measure Blasts #TMB-5 $3
Mike Trout 2016 Bowman's Best Refractor #1 $7.50
Mike Trout 2017 Bowman Platinum Ice #100 $4.50

I am also interested in the '76 Topps Rod Carew, as I'm putting that set together.

Thanks for looking at my site. I don't have a BV for the Berrios in my latest Beckett mag, but sells for $10-15 on ebay so BV would be a bit higher. and same with the Carew, but would geuss BV is ~$6.

Would you be willing to trade the Berrios auto for all Trout card except the 2012 Ginter one? Those all add up to $18 BV

Thanks for looking at my site. I don't have a BV for the Berrios in my latest Beckett mag, but sells for $10-15 on ebay so BV would be a bit higher. and same with the Carew, but would geuss BV is ~$6.

Would you be willing to trade the Berrios auto for all Trout card except the 2012 Ginter one? Those all add up to $18 BV

I made a slight mistake. I don't need the Tape Measure card. Would you trade out the Tape measure for the A&G?

Either way, please post. If you don't want to switch them out, I'll just toss it up on my tradelist. :)