Some Tests Items F/T

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polar Bear 67

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
This stuff was distributed by Topps and Donruss to the local dealers as test issue before being received to the public
Misc stuff I have found and avaible to anyone interested
85 Donruss Leaf Pop UPs 85 A/Star Game Starter Cal Ripken Have about 15 other Stars Including O Smith
86 Donruss All Stars #14 Cal Ripken 4X6 and have another 20 or so of these avaible
85 Topps 5X7 1985 Jumbo HOF Stars Have these ones Blyleven/Ryan X3/Yount/Seaver/Jackson/Trammel/Carlton/Murray/Henderson/Carter/Schmidt/Morris/Brett/Gossage/Windfield
O Smith is in the original envelope from Topps and their is 4 more envelopes avaible.

Bear

This stuff was distributed by Topps and Donruss to the local dealers as test issue before being received to the public
Misc stuff I have found and avaible to anyone interested
85 Donruss Leaf Pop UPs 85 A/Star Game Starter Cal Ripken Have about 15 other Stars Including O Smith
86 Donruss All Stars #14 Cal Ripken 4X6 and have another 20 or so of these avaible
85 Topps 5X7 1985 Jumbo HOF Stars Have these ones Blyleven/Ryan X3/Yount/Seaver/Jackson/Trammel/Carlton/Murray/Henderson/Carter/Schmidt/Morris/Brett/Gossage/Windfield
O Smith is in the original envelope from Topps and their is 4 more envelopes avaible.

Bear

I'd be interested in the Ozzie Smith items out of this. What exactly is there of his?

Donruss Pop Up which u fold to form a standing card of Ozzie and the 5x7 85 Topps Jumbo Ozzie in the original envelope it came in .
Bear

How do we know these are "test issues" besides your say-so? These sound like the basic Donruss pop-ups and Topps oversized cards that were commonly sold at just about any retail store in the mid to late 80s. Pray tell, how do you know these are "test issues"? Is there some kind of notation on these?

How do we know these are "test issues" besides your say-so? These sound like the basic Donruss pop-ups and Topps oversized cards that were commonly sold at just about any retail store in the mid to late 80s. Pray tell, how do you know these are "test issues"? Is there some kind of notation on these?

Hey Polar bear, I am bumping this for an answer from you. How do you know these are "test issues" like you claim? Is there something on the cards that signifies these are "test issues"? Do they say "test issue" on them or something? Please answer or my feelings are liable to be be hurt.

inb4thelock

Status
Not open for further replies.