16 Bowman Limited Gleyber Torres Rookie Card F/T

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Name says it all

not so sure about that....the beckett database has 97 different 2016 bowman items for gleyber with a huge range of values and exactly zero are labeled as a rc since those didn't exist til 2018....one of my regular customers is looking for torres material and i'm trying to help him out , but you'd really need to be a little more clear as to what you're offering...

I apologize for the error as ebay states this is his Rookie card and with ur help we now know this is his pre exsistance one of his first cards and again thks fr the heads up and I will close the thread as a rookie card;
Closed out thread
Bear

I apologize for the error as ebay states this is his Rookie card and with ur help we now know this is his pre exsistance one of his first cards and again thks fr the heads up and I will close the thread as a rookie card;
Closed out thread
Bear

Never heard of Bowman Limited. Anyways just edit the thread with prospect instead of RC. That way you wouldn't need to close or delete thread.