Please Delete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chris, what does that card book for anyways? I'm not very knowledgeable on post 2000 cards but I think that is a pricey one. just curious.

Book value is at $400. It is selling on Ebay actively for $250-$300.

Holy smokes! I'd be holding that bad boy hostage for a king's ransom in high grade vintage RCs if I had that card! LOL Good luck in getting some sweet cards for that gem!

Please read the FAQ's carefully. You are not allowed to sell until you prove yourself here. This is for the safety of all of our members.
IF you want to post about your Ebay sales, post it in the Ebay spam forum, that is the only appropriate place.

Please fix your thread to trade only.

Thanks,

Please read the FAQ's carefully. You are not allowed to sell until you prove yourself here. This is for the safety of all of our members.
IF you want to post about your Ebay sales, post it in the Ebay spam forum, that is the only appropriate place.

Please fix your thread to trade only.

Thanks,

Thank you for the info. I wasn't aware of that when I posted. I changed the thread asking for it to be deleted. Do I have the ability to change the subject of the thread?

You didn't have to delete the thread, just change it to trade only. To fix the title, to into edit post, then advanced and it allows you change the title.

Thanks,