Please Delete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Even though this is a great card, you are not allowed to sell cards here. Please read the FAQ section.

Bryon

Even though this is a great card, you are not allowed to sell cards here. Please read the FAQ section.

Bryon

Sorry! I wasn't aware of that. I see lots of cards currently for sale in this forum. Can I ask which forum I am allowed to post this in? And how do I delete this thread?

Thanks

Chris

In case you did not get an answer to your question, you can click "baseball" at the top of the page and scroll down and you will find on that page a thread saying "high dollar baseball cards for sale/trade". MM1sub should have been more clear about where you should go to sell the card.

Last edited:
New traders CAN NOT SELL. You have to have 20 trades with 20 different traders before you are allowed to sell cards here.

Thank you all for the information. I wasn't aware that I couldn't post anything for sale yet, but it makes perfect sense to not allow rookies to do so. Hopefully I can complete enough trades soon to not be so green. Is there a way I can delete this thread completely or does that need to be done by an admin?