Granddaughter Complete 2018 Topps Chrome Wants

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hey Dennis.........I have these for you.........

2018 Topps Chrome Superstar Sensations
SS-1 Aaron Judge - New York Yankees
SS-9 Anthony Rizzo - Chicago Cubs

2018 Topps Chrome Future Stars
FS-5 Bradley Zimmer - Cleveland Indians
FS-9 Alex Bregman - Houston Astros

Do you have any SP's from Update or the main base set? Or if you have any of the Chrome from this year listed here......

http://mikekestner.com/mm86/various

Thanks and LMK..........Mike

Hey Mike

I have these

2018 Topps Chrome Refractors 29, 44, 79, 86, 96, 143, 176

Thanks and lmk,
Dennis

Hey Dennis......What I have comes to about $7.50 with the Judge being the most at $5........How much more do you need from me? Might have a few golds you need.......Thanks and LMK.........Mike

Hey Dennis! I have pink refractors 61, 86, 91, 154, 162, 166 and 187 for trade....Any 2018 topps update gold cards? or if no...then one twin refractor for the trade. Best regards, David

David

I think we have 1 gold card from 2018 Topps Update but I believe you have it already. Can find some Twins refractors as well.

Thanks,
Dennis

David

I think we have 1 gold card from 2018 Topps Update but I believe you have it already. Can find some Twins refractors as well.

Thanks,
Dennis

Sure..like me have two twin refractors and u can post the trade for us or if u don't have time...let me know and I'll post it for us. Best regards, David