Want Jake Cave

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rabs

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Anyone have some Jake Cave cards? He is a Twins OF and grew up in the same area I did. My dad actually umpired some of his high school games. Thanks.

Ryan

Last edited:
I have a 2017 Bowman Topps Holiday Green Border Jake Cave (33/99)

Looking for Oriole's, Home Run Challenge

I have a 2017 Bowman Topps Holiday Green Border Jake Cave (33/99)

Looking for Oriole's, Home Run Challenge

Ok can use that one! I think at this point you have taken all my HRC cards! But I can find some Orioles. I looked and the Cave shows a BV of N/A for some reason. I'd probably put it around $8 or so you think that is fair?

$8, sounds OK with me. LMK if you find any Oriole's, 2018 Bowman Scouts Top 100,
US President's, 2018 Bowman Platinum Top 100, Alex Ovechkin, Derek Fisher (Astro's)

Ok can use that one! I think at this point you have taken all my HRC cards! But I can find some Orioles. I looked and the Cave shows a BV of N/A for some reason. I'd probably put it around $8 or so you think that is fair?

$8, sounds OK with me. LMK if you find any Oriole's, 2018 Bowman Scouts Top 100,
US President's, 2018 Bowman Platinum Top 100, Alex Ovechkin, Derek Fisher (Astro's)

I 100% have several Derek Fisher. I'll find out which ones and show you some pics.

Here are the Fisher's I have. All are numbered and the auto is /10.

z0d0345ex250.jpg

1jw88bghx250.jpg

r82accqvx250.jpg

y872f776x250.jpg

Will trade the Cave/99 and Snell /67 for the Fisher Gold. If OK LMK or post it up ?

Ok the Fisher Gold has BV 10. I would like to trade the auto for another auto do you have much to offer in that aspect?