Bought my first packs in close to 2 months

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bblair_2002

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Been away from this for a bit due to it being golf season and working on improving my game. I'm currently a 17 handicap down from 20 last year (someday I'll be as good as Jack). Looking for 2018 Topps Chrome value packs w/ the pink refractors but I was shut-out at both Target and Walmart. Decided to order some packs on Walmart.com today so I'll have them by the end of the week and maybe this weekend I'll get around to trading for this. This is the only set I work on every year and I know they're popular so hopefully it won't be too difficult. Heck I'm still a dozen or so cards short of last year's.

Good luck with your packs - we bought 1 pack of Chrome for my son last weekend after a baseball tournament. I am hoping to get everything else he got posted at some point this week - but if you need any of the chrome he got, will give you a look at it.

Glad someone is playing golf....I played 3 times on vacation, that brought my total rounds for the spring/summer up to 7. I am a smooth 8.4 handicap right now, up from a 3.1 a couple years ago.

Hope you get some good stuff!

Me too. At the very least some good Pinks.

Good luck with your packs - we bought 1 pack of Chrome for my son last weekend after a baseball tournament. I am hoping to get everything else he got posted at some point this week - but if you need any of the chrome he got, will give you a look at it.

Glad someone is playing golf....I played 3 times on vacation, that brought my total rounds for the spring/summer up to 7. I am a smooth 8.4 handicap right now, up from a 3.1 a couple years ago.

Will do Andrew. If you wanna get technical,I'm a 16.1 right now since the USGA updated the GHIN today. I don't drive the ball a long ways but have grown by leaps and bounds in my short game compared to last year. Maybe next year I can finally break 80 (2-82s and 2-83s this year).

Opened up 7 2018 Topps Chrome value packs just now and it was kinda disappointing. Pulled a couple of Acuna RCs and a Harrison Bader autograph which were fine,but no other star RCs even though I pulled 3 different Ohtani inserts. The pinks were nothing to write home about. The best RC pink I pulled was Amed Rosario and the biggest star was probably Mookie Betts,so it looks like I have my work cut out for me in building this set.....ugh

Opened up 7 2018 Topps Chrome value packs just now and it was kinda disappointing. Pulled a couple of Acuna RCs and a Harrison Bader autograph which were fine,but no other star RCs even though I pulled 3 different Ohtani inserts. The pinks were nothing to write home about. The best RC pink I pulled was Amed Rosario and the biggest star was probably Mookie Betts,so it looks like I have my work cut out for me in building this set.....ugh
You can go for the entire set and if that's to hard or to costly.........trade for the pinks that u need or just work on the Cardinals pink set! You pulled a few Acuna....Bader auto from your team.....a few Ohtani and your disappointed? The rest of us would consider it a good value packs! Best regards, David PS all of my hanger packs 8...no auto's!!

You can go for the entire set and if that's to hard or to costly.........trade for the pinks that u need or just work on the Cardinals pink set! You pulled a few Acuna....Bader auto from your team.....a few Ohtani and your disappointed? The rest of us would consider it a good value packs! Best regards, David PS all of my hanger packs 8...no auto's!!

Will second this!!! A couple Ohtani, a couple Acuna and an auto -- sounds like a solid group of packs to me!!!

Here is the one pack we opened - let me know if you need any of them:
2018 Topps Chrome:
52 141 165
93 refractor

Bader is a Cardinal,not a Met so really have no use for it. Not complaining because he's a good player though. I could trade the better hits but all I ever get offered for them are commons as opposed to similar caliber players.

Will second this!!! A couple Ohtani, a couple Acuna and an auto -- sounds like a solid group of packs to me!!!

Here is the one pack we opened - let me know if you need any of them:
2018 Topps Chrome:
52 141 165
93 refractor

Not disappointed with the regular packs so much but when you get a total of 35 pink refractors from those 7 packs,you'd expect at least a major star or RC or 2 from them and didn't get any which will make completing the pinks that much harder. Just working on the pink refractor set and probably keeping the Acunas so can't use any of those cards,sorry Andrew.

Not disappointed with the regular packs so much but when you get a total of 35 pink refractors from those 7 packs,you'd expect at least a major star or RC or 2 from them and didn't get any which will make completing the pinks that much harder. Just working on the pink refractor set and probably keeping the Acunas so can't use any of those cards,sorry Andrew.

That makes sense, from that perspective, yeah, I can see feeling like you missed out a bit....And no worries on not being able to use any of the 4 we have - I figured it was a longshot at best.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online